Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.

Last edited:
3 1/2 years a and the leftists still haven't committed to a peaceful transfer of power.
Your comment is beyond fucking stupid.

Maybe in a bizarro world where stupid means accurate.

Let's see what the previous presidential candidate believes about conceding elections...

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out," Clinton warned.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. Aa has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.

The democrats have stated they will resort to violence so why should Trump say he will let them get away with it?

You are a moron....biden is in Xi's pocket....and putin owns a large chunk of the democrat party, and Xi the other half....you moron.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. Aa has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.

I can’t believe this article was published and posted as a topic here. Democrats have been anything but peaceful since Trump took office in 2017. You people believe protestors igniting buildings on fire and looting peoples’ livelihood is peaceful. Sick.

The democrat attempt to steal an election will be ended, as their armies of "peaceful" protesters are defeated.

Sucks to be you, it didn't work. No one was fooled.
Lol..Why do you support someone who says he will overthrow out democracy. Why do you hate our constitutional system?

Moron...the democrats have been telling everyone they are going to tear the whole thing down, actually, they say they will burn the whole fucking thing down.....you moron.

3 1/2 years a and the leftists still haven't committed to a peaceful transfer of power.

Wrong. Trumpers really do hate our democracy. No one, I mean no real American, would ever agree with Trump’s comments.

The democrat attempt to steal an election will be ended, as their armies of "peaceful" protesters are defeated.

Lol..Why do you support someone who says he will overthrow out democracy. Why do you hate our constitutional system?

Moron...the democrats have been telling everyone they are going to tear the whole thing down, actually, they say they will burn the whole fucking thing down.....you moron.
Another stupid comment from a cultist who has no idea what he is writing. Read the OP again dumb shit and come back with something on point.

Last edited:
No big deal. I don't think anyone who spent that much time and money on an election would accept being cheated out of a fair result. Democrats know what they are doing by creating an atmosphere of distrust. If this election was being held at the polls like every other election in our history, there would be no controversy except for Democrats crying about losing another election. These mail in ballots aren't much different than Bloomberg and LeBron buying felons votes in Florida. MAGA

After impeachment, collusion, Kavanaugh and a host of other demented Dem moves, I don't blame him at all. There is nothing too sleazy for the Dems and their supporters like you.

They threat to burn the entire thing down... which they are already doing. They don't seem to understand how threats and terrorism work.

They threat to burn the entire thing down... which they are already doing. They don't seem to understand how threats and terrorism work.
So in another words you agree that Trump should overthrow the US government and install himself as dictator?

Wrong. Trumpers really do hate our democracy. No one, I mean no real American, would ever agree with Trump’s comments.

I am sorry you haven't heard yet, obviously a bit behind the times...

If you don't vote for president Trump, you aren't an American.

Forum List

Back