TRUMP WON!!! Millions of Votes for Trump Went to Biden

It's GatewayPundit, I know, but look at the numbers:
Since it's gateway pundit, I need to know where these numbers came from.
Read the article. Go back to the previous articles. Links are provided.
The article does not mention where the data comes from because it’s gateway pundit and they’re absolutely full of shit.
It comes from Q.

Q predicted it too! :)

Which is exactly the reason I voted by mail this year.

The vote by mail still has to be put into the machine. Nothing wrong with voting by mail if it is a verified ballot filled out properly etc. if approved by an act of the state legislators, etc.

The video showed touch screen voting machines being hacked, not counting machines.
So, they still scrapped all the votes there. It was Dominion/Smartmatic machines throughout that were use to screw the totals. Not the first time either.

The last I saw, they only threw out votes for commissioner, not president. This didn't help Trump.

I do not believe legally they can do that when they are redoing the election.

The only election they're redoing is for commissioner. And that's only because 139 discrepancies found could affect the race for commission which was separated by just 10 votes. All other races are beyond the 139 discrepancies to have an affect.

The article does not mention where the data comes from because it’s gateway pundit and they’re absolutely full of shit.
It comes from Q.

Q predicted what they did last week?

It comes from Q.

Q predicted what they did last week?

Nah, I'm joking. One of our resident Trump Humpers was touting a prediction by Q earlier today. ;-)

The vote by mail still has to be put into the machine. Nothing wrong with voting by mail if it is a verified ballot filled out properly etc. if approved by an act of the state legislators, etc.

The video showed touch screen voting machines being hacked, not counting machines.
So, they still scrapped all the votes there. It was Dominion/Smartmatic machines throughout that were use to screw the totals. Not the first time either.

The last I saw, they only threw out votes for commissioner, not president. This didn't help Trump.

The only election they're redoing is for commissioner. And that's only because 139 discrepancies found could affect the race for commission which was separated by just 10 votes. All other races are beyond the 139 discrepancies to have an affect.

Not sure election results that find discrepancies can be bifurcated and still be legit. We'll see in time I suppose.

Not sure election results that find discrepancies can be bifurcated and still be legit. We'll see in time I suppose.

Of course they can -- and they did. They certified every election race in that county that would not be affected by 139 votes. And why shouldn't they?

That conservatives lie so much is sad.

Worse, they want Trump reelected.
Whoa Mr. Jones. I've tried to show you the light about President several times in the past couple of years, but I can imagine your hurt of being led astray by a media that weaponizes its untruth about the venom good men like yourself succumb to. I hope you deal with all the false stuff you have to listen to day and night. My prayers are up for those like you, never once realized you had been had. Good luck in dealing with all this. Only best wishes, truly.
That anyone would want another four years of the Trump disaster is both disturbing and bizarre.

That conservatives lie so much is sad.

Worse, they want Trump reelected.
Whoa Mr. Jones. I've tried to show you the light about President several times in the past couple of years, but I can imagine your hurt of being led astray by a media that weaponizes its untruth about the venom good men like yourself succumb to. I hope you deal with all the false stuff you have to listen to day and night. My prayers are up for those like you, never once realized you had been had. Good luck in dealing with all this. Only best wishes, truly.
That anyone would want another four years of the Trump disaster is both disturbing and bizarre.
The only bizarre disaster is your little TDS squealing. Take two aspirins and call the DNC in the morning. They always have the lie du jour about President Trump that you can digitally cut and paste for a little chaotic laughter to make you feel better.

So much information has come in about the same dirty tricks being played on President Trump by Democrats taking votes away from him and turning them over to the Democrat candidate Biden, who is on record for taking 30% of congressional donations in a struggling country, the Ukraine and pocketing the cash to buy goodwill agreements from his Democrat associates, this vote stealing by computer intentional built in stealing mechanisms, it is not evenly remotely clear how great the millions of votes that President Trump won by, not to mention the insidious trick the Democrats pulled on the college of electors.

The Democrat Swamp has been very bad, and if they have their paramilitaries kill one more cop there is going to be a civil war to stop the criminal insanity of the polluted commie extremists.

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.
LOL

Ive been hearing and reading a lot about this.
Im keeping the hope and thinking about changing my avatar ????
LOLOL

Yeah, you should go with that after your hero got schlonged by the oldest senile elected president in U.S. history.

LOLOL

Yeah, you should go with that after your hero got schlonged by the oldest senile elected president in U.S. history.
I don't believe that for a New York minute. Democrat deep staters did all the schlonging when they told their precinct chairmen to shut down votes for Trump by all means possible, the strategy being the more methods used, the truer the orchestrated lies would seem plausible.

I don't believe that for a New York minute. Democrat deep staters did all the schlonging when they told their precinct chairmen to shut down votes for Trump by all means possible, the strategy being the more methods used, the truer the orchestrated lies would seem plausible.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back