Trump won by spending half the money that Clinton did.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
A landslide by spending half as many resources as the criminal "get money out of politics" Clinton. An unprecedented win, and a clear sign of Trump's efficiency. We will see the same efficiency in Trump's policies, he will achieve double the results with half the money.

How Trump won by spending half as much money as Clinton

WASHINGTON — Republican Donald Trump raised half of what Democrat Hillary Clinton did and still barreled past her to win Tuesday’s presidential election.

I think Trump is the anti-christ...Most of his supporters are Christians, but yet they gave up everything they said they believed(most of them voted for people like Cruz and Santorum) and got down on their knees to suck this mans dick. It is simply mind blowing.

I think Trump is the anti-christ...Most of his supporters are Christians, but yet they gave up everything they said they believed(most of them voted for people like Cruz and Santorum) and got down on their knees to suck this mans dick. It is simply mind blowing.

Matt dear-----go back to science reporter.-------I never expected you to get RAUNCHY

I know this is hard for you, Matthew but you'll live through it. LMAO.

Forum List

Back