Trump won both primaries entered when he was just exploring the possibility of running 4 president in 1999

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I think it is interesting how Trump has evolved politically. I believe he has gotten quite a bit more conservative since 1999 when he spoke of making Oprah (of all people) his running mate. She is popular but hardly conservative.. very pro abortion from what I've heard. But anyway, he did very well even though in those days, he wasn't as serious about the job as he was in 2016 and 20.

In any case, I found it interesting... In the book by Bill O'Reilly The United States of Trump there is mention of issues he addressed.

One was the death penalty which he insisted really is a deterrent and I have always thought so myself. When people would tell me it is not a deterrent, I would just.. do the HUH?! thing.. because how could it not be a deterrent? I've never found information on that, one way or the other, but in any case, it has always amazed me how Trump's position on just about any issue tracks with the position of REAL Catholicism (not the fake bergoglio catholicism which is no catholicism at all, to speak of). The Catholic Church used to support the death penalty until the nefarious Vatican II Council. People have called the detritus therefrom "The Cult of Man" and I heartily agree.

Anyhow, over 30 years ago, Trump said this, in response to the Q: "What's the first thing President Trump would do upon entering the White House?

Trump: "A toughness of attitude would prevail. I'd throw a tax on every mercedes-Benz rolling into this country and on all japanese products..."

Playboy's next Question: "How would President Trump handle [the threat of nuclear war]?

"T: He would believe very strongly in extreme military strength. He wouldn't trust anyone... he'd have a huge arsenal.."

PB: "You... don't want to be president?

T: I don't want to be president. I'm 100% sure. I'd change my mind only if I saw this country continue to go down the tubes."

Then on page 113, Bill O'Reilly prophesied about 2020, a year before that year's presidential election (The book was written while Trump was president, 2019 which was when the following was said):

"You can expect Barack Obama to do everything possible to see that president Trump is denied re-election in 2020."

Wow.. I myself did not see what was coming. Naively, I actually thought our elections were, for the most part, fair and valid.

We won't be fooled again?

Last edited:
  • Banned
So we see how Trump, unlike the D candidates, is consistent in what he believes... uh... except for that Oprah thing.. She was never a good pick for VP.. way too liberal. But hey, that was 30 years ago. Everyone is entitled to one mistake..

She probably would have done the same thing Pants did when it came time to certify or not certify the elector ballots..

Pants is probably a closet lib

He won the REFORM PARTY primaries in CA (15k votes) and MI (2100 votes) but bowed out for the elections. Huge win. LOL

• Banned
He won the REFORM PARTY primaries in CA (15k votes) and MI (2100 votes) but bowed out for the elections. Huge win. LOL
Well, he learned not to go 3rd party

Trump as won every general presidential election he ran in

Too bad y'all support criminals

I think it is interesting how Trump has evolved politically. I believe he has gotten quite a bit more conservative since 1999 when he spoke of making Oprah (of all people) his running mate. She is popular but hardly conservative.. very pro abortion from what I've heard. But anyway, he did very well even though in those days, he wasn't as serious about the job as he was in 2016 and 20.

In any case, I found it interesting... In the book by Bill O'Reilly The United States of Trump there is mention of issues he addressed.

One was the death penalty which he insisted really is a deterrent and I have always thought so myself. When people would tell me it is not a deterrent, I would just.. do the HUH?! thing.. because how could it not be a deterrent? I've never found information on that, one way or the other, but in any case, it has always amazed me how Trump's position on just about any issue tracks with the position of REAL Catholicism (not the fake bergoglio catholicism which is no catholicism at all, to speak of). The Catholic Church used to support the death penalty until the nefarious Vatican II Council. People have called the detritus therefrom "The Cult of Man" and I heartily agree.

Anyhow, over 30 years ago, Trump said this, in response to the Q: "What's the first thing President Trump would do upon entering the White House?

Trump: "A toughness of attitude would prevail. I'd throw a tax on every mercedes-Benz rolling into this country and on all japanese products..."

Playboy's next Question: "How would President Trump handle [the threat of nuclear war]?

"T: He would believe very strongly in extreme military strength. He wouldn't trust anyone... he'd have a huge arsenal.."

PB: "You... don't want to be president?

T: I don't want to be president. I'm 100% sure. I'd change my mind only if I saw this country continue to go down the tubes."

Then on page 113, Bill O'Reilly prophesied about 2020, a year before that year's presidential election (The book was written while Trump was president, 2019 which was when the following was said):

"You can expect Barack Obama to do everything possible to see that president Trump is denied re-election in 2020."

Wow.. I myself did not see what was coming. Naively, I actually thought our elections were, for the most part, fair and valid.

We won't be fooled again?

Trump has been impeached twice and referred for criminal prosecution.

• Banned
fake impeachments--that he won against

Clinton was also impeached but i don't hear Ds bringing that up much

There have been plans to impeach bidim but.. don't hear Ds bringing that up much

• Banned
of course he has. Anyone who doesn't believe the way the Fascist want goes through that.. Ask Roger Stone.. Mannafort.. solitary confinemment for.. can't even remember.. not paying enough taxes? What if that happened to you? But I get it.. one standard for the Rs, one standard for t he criminals..

Forum List

Back