Trump wins mock Minnesota high school vote

That's because the non college educated white men who support Trump are intellectually the same as high school kids.

I guess that settles it. Of course all the high schoolers haven't voted yet, but if a few high school kids gives you confidence, then that's better than you had before.

concerning Minnesota , heck the Minnesota kids were doing good then in the past few years they had 'somali' muslims forced on them by government . Maybe these young Minnesota Trump supporters see what MORE is coming their way [Syrian muslims] if they don't smarten up and start supporting American ways and values !!

KIDS are the future for the America First TRUMP Party Bulldog !!

concerning Minnesota , heck the Minnesota kids were doing good then in the past few years they had 'somali' muslims forced on them by government . Maybe these young Minnesota Trump supporters see what MORE is coming their way [Syrian muslims] if they don't smarten up and start supporting American ways and values !!

Makes you wonder.
Minnesota is indeed one of the regions that is getting hit by "refugees".

doesn't make me wonder , see the Somalis in Minnesota . They think much different than Americans and the kids see it in their school and on the streets . I'll get some 'ami' to show what somali muslims think and advocate in a bit . muslim syrian refugee invaders won't be any better than the somali muslims DDrifter .

AMI interviewing somali muslim on the streets . --- --- young American kids see these Somalis advocating what they advocate and its got to make an impression on the American kids !!

Yes, Trump is up by 2 points in Minnesota so far but there are still more schools to go, voting ends tomorrow... And Clinton is winning nationally with the student elections

New Topics

Forum List

Back