Trump Wins!,Does This Mean We Can All Hang Our Confederate Flags Again ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dance: As soon as President Trump takes office, lets all take our confederate flags out of storage and hang them once again on our homes and lawns!
:party:
Take that Liberals !!!!!
:hitit:

Under Obama I flew the US flag ONLY to honor the troops and veterans.

It's up every day again since the election.

Why would you want too?

It's crazy . Capernick kneels for the anthem and that's some kind of insult to the troops.

But flying the flag of traitors who tried to destroy America is ok ? Flying a flag of an enemy that killed more of our troops than any any ever ?! That's ok!?

• Banned
I am gonna bring this up in the free republic site after he's in. i would love it,,,to see how the lunatic left wil react when millions put those flags back out in their homes/lawns

Dear Timmy it depends how you interpret it
* as racism of white over blacks
* as states rights over federal statism
Just like people burning flags and boycotting anything to do with the national anthem: do they interpret the additional lyrics on enslavement as meaning
* impressment of sailors by the Crown
* enslavement of blacks by whites

If you let people protest the American flag in ways that offend because you don't agree with historical interpretatation, don't other people have equal right with their flags and what these mean?

Timmy if the confederate flag protests are offensive and insensitive and insulting to Blacks
Aren't the anthem and flag burning protests offensive to whites whose ancestors were forced by the British into impressment and that's what the song means not the racist interpretation attached?

Are you going to allow one in the name of freedom but criticize the other as Race baiting? Which one?

Forum List

Back