Trump Wins Again, After Court Knocks Down Democrat Mail Voting Agenda

Sure, except in extreme cases which have NEVER happened. Until then, The 1st and 14th amendment will stand. Although you will try and rewrite it or just plain ignore it to suit your own narrative.
As I said, since Colorado's actions in NATIONAL elections affect the NATION, therefore the NATION has a right to regulate Colorado's(and all states) electoral system.

Sure, except in extreme cases which have NEVER happened. Until then, The 1st and 14th amendment will stand. Although you will try and rewrite it or just plain ignore it to suit your own narrative.
As I said, since Colorado's actions in NATIONAL elections affect the NATION, therefore the NATION has a right to regulate Colorado's(and all states) electoral system.

Not according to our Constitution.

Each state regulates elections.

Criminals that are paid to do a job (and that is exactly what is happening) have no retention to any political party unless you count organized crime as one. They have yet to surmise who the bankrollers are. And and all opinions at this point is just conjecture.
Weren't you asking for NAMES of illegal voters, a little while ago. So maybe now you can supply us NAMES of the brickers and firebombers, and some evidence of them being paid for what they're doing. Yes until then, you are just offering conjecture.

I'll join in on that. I speculate that most of the rioters and looters are just young fools out for a good time, and wanting to cash in on free stuff from looting. They may have some Democrat ringleaders who got paid by ANTIFA or whoever.

As was the case with the 2016 Obama/Sharpton/Jackson/Holder race hustlers, when it was a Democrats' thing to get blacks aroused, and gin up votes for Hillary, thy're doing it again now for Biden.

Comrade traitor, the George Soros armies are waging military attacks on American cities. The ANTIFA Brown Shirts and BLM are the major branches of the Soros army waging war against America. BUT show me ANYTHING that shows the ANTIFA Brown Shirts as the majority? About 75% or the looters are black.
Looked more like 100% to me.

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.
Hasn't that been the position of every state that supports requiring a photo ID, that the IDs will be free?

Comrade traitor, the George Soros armies are waging military attacks on American cities. The ANTIFA Brown Shirts and BLM are the major branches of the Soros army waging war against America. BUT show me ANYTHING that shows the ANTIFA Brown Shirts as the majority? About 75% or the looters are black.
Looked more like 100% to me.

Nah,

1591146183811.png

Definately white people in there.

Majority? Not even close.

Here is something to think about when we're referring to mail-in ballots you know that a lot of these states are not purging their voter rolls. So a lot of the addresses are wrong, people have moved out of state, or to a diiferent part of the state. Some people have died people, or changed their names. So these mail-in ballots are going to Residence where the name on the ballot is wrong.

Anyone with half a brain knows that this invites fraud.

So here's the point to think about - these same States, like California, would never treat their state lottery as cavalierly as they are treating these mail-in voting ballots.

There is no way in hell the state lottery would send out lottery tickets as willy-nilly as they send out voting ballots, because they know they would be inviting massive amounts of fraud. This shows you how disingenuous, and how corrupt the states are when it comes to voter fraud

Not according to our Constitution.
Each state regulates elections.
Come on, this state vrs Federali thing only works one way; in the favor of urban Dimocrats who are able to corrupt the process on either side.

Imagine what would happen if a state regulated their registration rolls to require re-registration every 6 months in person with ID?

Sure it does as long as it gets the 2/3rds congressional vote AND the Presidential signature.

Sure it does as long as it gets the 2/3rds congressional vote AND the Presidential signature.
It has the MORAL right, no matter what. Moral rights should become legal rights.

Perhaps the solution is to seperate the USA into 2 separate countries. Of blue states and red states. Then disburse moving $tipends to Republicans wishing to move to red states (as I did years ago).

Then let the blue states implode-disintegrate, with rioting, looting, traffic blocking, illegal alien immigration, Muslim extremism, sex perversion, unarmed defenselessness, etc

It has the MORAL right, no matter what. Moral rights should become legal rights.

Perhaps the solution is to seperate the USA into 2 separate countries. Of blue states and red states. Then disburse moving $tipends to Republicans wishing to move to red states (as I did years ago).

Then let the blue states implode-disintegrate, with rioting, looting, traffic blocking, illegal alien immigration, Muslim extremism, sex perversion, unarmed defenselessness, etc

The amount of poverty that the Red States would have would cause it to erupt into a civil war quickly. Just remember, it's the Blue states that largely support the social programs for the Red States.

The amount of poverty that the Red States would have would cause it to erupt into a civil war quickly. Just remember, it's the Blue states that largely support the social programs for the Red States.
I suppose you've got CNN's word for that. And some university professors' words. And some liberal think tank words. I doubt that you heard it from the Blaze, Brietbart, or he Daily Caller. Ho hum.

How interesting that when liberals talk, it often seem to come out exactly backwards. For decades poor people (blacks) have been moving from southern red states to northern blue state to get welfare. I remember when i lived in Knoxville , Tennessee in the mid 70s, one day i was walking down the street downtown, and there was a ow of a dozen buses all with the words "New York" on the marquee. Sure, that 's because in New York ANYBODY could get welfare, but in Tennessee you had to be severely disabled, or have dependent children.

So if New York has been supporting Tennessee, North Carolina, etc. it's becasue they CHOOSE to.

Since blue states are the ones who give away zillions$$ in welfare, even to illegal aliens, how would they pay more in taxes (federal that is), and why would red states which are much stricter about welfare need to receive more from the federal govt ? Doesn't make sense.

Cities in California and New York City are notorious for taking in immigrants from anywhere, legal or illegal, with or without skills, and then handing over millions of taxpayers dollars to these leeches. Nothing new about this. In the mid 70s, despite going through a severe recession, New York City about went bankrupt from handing over welfare $$$$ to new arrivals (mostly Puerto Ricans and poor blacks from the South). Unlike other places (red states), where welfare $$ were contingent on being disabled or having dependent children, NYC gave away big bucks to anybody from anywhere.

When the shit hit the inevitable fan, and the city went broke, then mayor Abe Beame went (physically) to Washington DC, looking for a bailout. After waiting for over 2 hours to see then President Gerald Ford, he stormed out of the office in huff, with Ford completely ignoring him. Ford's later response was > If you make a mess, you clean it up yourself.

Last edited:

I suppose you've got CNN's word for that. And some university professors' words. And some liberal think tank words. I doubt that you heard it from the Blaze, Brietbart, or he Daily Caller. Ho hum.

How interesting that when liberals talk, it often seem to come out exactly backwards. For decades poor people (blacks) have been moving from southern red states to northern blue state to get welfare. I remember when i lived in Knoxville , Tennessee in the mid 70s, one day i was walking down the street downtown, and there was a ow of a dozen buses all with the words "New York" on the marquee. Sure, that 's because in New York ANYBODY could get welfare, but in Tennessee you had to be severely disabled, or have dependent children.

So if New York has been supporting Tennessee, North Carolina, etc. it's becasue they CHOOSE to.

Since blue states are the ones who give away zillions$$ in welfare, even to illegal aliens, how would they pay more in taxes (federal that is), and why would red states which are much stricter about welfare need to receive more from the federal govt ? Doesn't make sense.

Cities in California and New York City are notorious for taking in immigrants from anywhere, legal or illegal, with or without skills, and then handing over millions of taxpayers dollars to these leeches. Nothing new about this. In the mid 70s, despite going through a severe recession, New York City about went bankrupt from handing over welfare $$$$ to new arrivals (mostly Puerto Ricans and poor blacks from the South). Unlike other places (red states), where welfare $$ were contingent on being disabled or having dependent children, NYC gave away big bucks to anybody from anywhere.

When the shit hit the inevitable fan, and the city went broke, then mayor Abe Beame went (physically) to Washington DC, looking for a bailout. After waiting for over 2 hours to see then President Gerald Ford, he stormed out of the office in huff, with Ford completely ignoring him. Ford's later response was > If you make a mess, you clean it up yourself.

I stated why it wouldn't work. And the reason has been hashed and rehashed over and over and reported by the Government including the IRS. The rest of your crap is just that. Red states are poverty states while Blue States only have some poverty in them. Of course, you support those that create the wholesale poverty in the Red states. That's okay. I'll say it one more time, we need to make each state pay it's own way without funneling the excess from one state to another.

I stated why it wouldn't work. And the reason has been hashed and rehashed over and over and reported by the Government including the IRS. The rest of your crap is just that. Red states are poverty states while Blue States only have some poverty in them. Of course, you support those that create the wholesale poverty in the Red states. That's okay. I'll say it one more time, we need to make each state pay it's own way without funneling the excess from one state to another.
You haven't presented one shred of evidence to back up all your crap about poverty, taxes, blues state, red state, bla bla bla. Sounds ridiculous to me. Blue states are the big spenders, and welfare drains. Like New York and California.

And you stated why WHAT wouldn't work ? You need to post more clearly.

Forum List

Back