Trump Wins Again, After Court Knocks Down Democrat Mail Voting Agenda

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.

So, would you Communists be good with a thumb print compared to the NCIS database? It would eliminate the democrat advantage, ie election fraud.
I suppose what will be done about the Republicans and their election fraud operations?
You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?
You are?
Yes, how can you prove who you are? If you get a welfare check, I bet you got one.

You speak from experience I'm sure. You're too stupid to not be on welfare.

Please link to the law that states I must have ID on me at all times.
No welfare for me, but I guess you're to stupid to go get an ID. You need to be able to prove who you are.

I actually feel you SHOULD have to present a valid form of picture ID when you cast a ballot in person shit brains (as long as the ID is free of charge). Your lame assertion that you always need to carry ID is simply a lie though. You know it's a lie. You just have a character defect that makes you tell such tales.
If you're not a criminal, there shouldn't be a problem having an ID on you.
If you're not a dumbass, you wouldn't think that way. You are...so you do.
No law abiding citizen wouldn't have a reason not to have an Id.

So when you go check your mail or water your lawn, you make sure to carry your ID? Me thinks you're lying out your ass but then again, you're a habitual liar and fraud. So it doesn't surprise me.
My ID is in my wallet, where I keep my cash. So of course silly I always have it on me. Anyway if you are at your house, couldn't you just walk inside and get it? I'm no rocket scientists, but I think I'm right.

Ahh...but you don't have it on your at all times.

You said:

"You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?"

Again, why'd you lie?
Lol, your a hoot. Please don't carry you ID with you and tell the cop you don't need to carry it. Please

There is no law that says you have to carry an ID "at all times". You simply lied. I don't know why you're circling the wagons on this but then again, you're character defects disallow you from just admitting you made the whole thing up.
drive a car and get pulled without a drivers licence ....

:rolleyes:
No, please do. Also make sure you tell them you have a constitutional right not to have it. Please and video it!
What is this...the 30th post about whether you have to carry ID on you?

No. You don't have to carry an ID on you at all times. No law says you do. Anywhere.

Yes. If asked by the police, you have to identify yourself.

No. That does not mean that if you don't have an ID you will be arrested. What it means is that you have to tell the authorities who you are.

If jknowgood had just said, "you're right, I was wrong" 40 posts ago, this would have never been an issue that the "veteran" felt he had to take part in. But instead, blob supporters feel that any admission of error is somehow damaging to their fragile ego and they play out this ridiculous scenario of no ID=criminality. Its 100% retarded and, not surprisingly, there will be 20 more posts by these dolts proving just how retarded they are. Watch.
I never said you would get arrested. Lol
Yeah, the “veteran” said that.

If you don’t give your name to an officer of the law who asks for it, you may get arrested. You will not get arrested for not having your ID on you.

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.

So, would you Communists be good with a thumb print compared to the NCIS database? It would eliminate the democrat advantage, ie election fraud.
I suppose what will be done about the Republicans and their election fraud operations?
You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?
You are?
Yes, how can you prove who you are? If you get a welfare check, I bet you got one.

No welfare for me, but I guess you're to stupid to go get an ID. You need to be able to prove who you are.

I actually feel you SHOULD have to present a valid form of picture ID when you cast a ballot in person shit brains (as long as the ID is free of charge). Your lame assertion that you always need to carry ID is simply a lie though. You know it's a lie. You just have a character defect that makes you tell such tales.

So when you go check your mail or water your lawn, you make sure to carry your ID? Me thinks you're lying out your ass but then again, you're a habitual liar and fraud. So it doesn't surprise me.
My ID is in my wallet, where I keep my cash. So of course silly I always have it on me. Anyway if you are at your house, couldn't you just walk inside and get it? I'm no rocket scientists, but I think I'm right.

You said:

"You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?"

Again, why'd you lie?
Lol, your a hoot. Please don't carry you ID with you and tell the cop you don't need to carry it. Please

There is no law that says you have to carry an ID "at all times". You simply lied. I don't know why you're circling the wagons on this but then again, you're character defects disallow you from just admitting you made the whole thing up.

No, please do. Also make sure you tell them you have a constitutional right not to have it. Please and video it!

No. You don't have to carry an ID on you at all times. No law says you do. Anywhere.

No. That does not mean that if you don't have an ID you will be arrested. What it means is that you have to tell the authorities who you are.

If jknowgood had just said, "you're right, I was wrong" 40 posts ago, this would have never been an issue that the "veteran" felt he had to take part in. But instead, blob supporters feel that any admission of error is somehow damaging to their fragile ego and they play out this ridiculous scenario of no ID=criminality. Its 100% retarded and, not surprisingly, there will be 20 more posts by these dolts proving just how retarded they are. Watch.

If you don’t give your name to an officer of the law who asks for it, you may get arrested. You will not get arrested for not having your ID on you.
I never said you would be arrested if you didn't have your ID on you.

Why are the biggest ones always Republicans and yet the Republicans claim it's done by the Democrats. Funny how that works. In order to hide your own guilt, always accuse others of doing the same thing.
You've got it exactly BACKWARDS. There is only ONE "big one", and that is the MILLIONS of aliens (legal & illegal) voting all over the country. It's a pandemic.

Oh yes >> "In order to hide your own guilt, always accuse others of doing the same thing." That's what YOU do. And Democrats do it constantly (ex. Russian collusion, Ukraine corruption, etc). I was a Democrat (and Green) for 40 years. Never saw them engage in the level of hypocrisy they do now.

I think I can (and have) proven that the Republicans regularly cheat on elections. And I am sure that that the Dems do as well. But what you haven't proven is that the "Millions" of illegal Aliens are voting in the elections. It's been looked at, investigated and ZERO proof has been found outside of just a handful in the ENTIRE United States. Even Dead People have stopped voting. This became an issue before the 2016 election because Rump was gearing for a loss which never happened. He was drumming up support and making himself look like a victim, nothing more. And, as Rump always does, once he tells such a whopper he never retracts it. And as always, you Rumpsters will believe it and jam up the airwaves with your tripe.

Now, prove to the rest of us that there really IS document proof (sorry, the voices in your head and the Orange one does not count) of those millions of illegal aliens voting in the elections? So far, every investigation by EVERYONE has proven otherwise.

You are?

You said:

Again, why'd you lie?

I never said you would be arrested if you didn't have your ID on you.

Wow...you can’t read

He's a dumb ass for several reasons. But he's still far superior to you. You're real scum.
That's what YOU are, and you know why, and so do the moderators here, who you're constantly in trouble with. Maybe if your were a bit smarter you wouldn't be such a slut.

You actually believe that Liberals are targeted by the Mods? In the past, in USMB, that might have been true but not so much these days. And then you will also make the same claim if the Mods go against your bunch that they are all Liberal Lovers. Will you please make up your mind? Get all the voices in your head to come to some kind of consensus.

Damn, I must be losing it. I just defended the Moderators who I believe should be shot, hung, beaten, drug behind horses, drawn and quartered and then sent to the nearest Goulag (not necessarily in that order) :banned03:

They do.

Wrong. I don't know where you are but there, there is a fee.
That is bs. People who say that say that you can use a drivers license to get a voter Id and the drivers license costs money, another bogus argument. Registering to vote is free. Other people say you can use a birth certicate to register and that costs 25 dollars for a copy, another straw man argument.

They do.

Wrong. I don't know where you are but there, there is a fee.
That is bs. People who say that say that you can use a drivers license to get a voter Id and the drivers license costs money, another bogus argument. Registering to vote is free. Other people say you can use a birth certicate to register and that costs 25 dollars for a copy, another straw man argument.

Every legal citizen today has a Birth Certificate unless they lost it and then it's going to cost them the 25 to replace it. About the same qualification for getting the DL goes for having your BC reissued. So the BC should already be held by the legal citizen. One state will accept a Public Utilities to vote. The problem with the PU is that only the head of the house can use it to vote or gain a DL with. The DL or State ID does cost money. And when we are talking about people that can't even afford electricity or heating gas, that 25 bucks to vote won't be spent.

And other states require you to hold your DL to have it in the form of Insurance and a Car with Registration and licensing. What happens if they can't afford not only the car but the registration, license and the insurance? Poor people have the right to vote as well. I don't have a problem with needing a State Issued Photo ID to vote but only if the State will issue the basic state ID free of charge. Otherwise, it's going to be listed as Voter Fraud.

And Democrats think they could win Texas in November ? Democrats have been trying to cheat the system for years. These are the same people who oppose voter ID laws, meaning anyone can show up and pretend to be someone they’re not. Mail-in voting eliminates that one, thin line of accountability. Anyone can take a ballot from someone’s mailbox and fill it out themselves. And that’s just for starters.

Click the link for lots more >>> Trump Takes Victory Lap After Court Knocks Down Democrat Agenda – Sons of 1776
Mail in voting is not cheating.

This is just more republican voter suppression.

And Democrats think they could win Texas in November ? Democrats have been trying to cheat the system for years. These are the same people who oppose voter ID laws, meaning anyone can show up and pretend to be someone they’re not. Mail-in voting eliminates that one, thin line of accountability. Anyone can take a ballot from someone’s mailbox and fill it out themselves. And that’s just for starters.

Click the link for lots more >>> Trump Takes Victory Lap After Court Knocks Down Democrat Agenda – Sons of 1776
Mail in voting is not cheating.

This is just more republican voter suppression.

So?

You actually believe that Liberals are targeted by the Mods? In the past, in USMB, that might have been true but not so much these days. And then you will also make the same claim if the Mods go against your bunch that they are all Liberal Lovers. Will you please make up your mind? Get all the voices in your head to come to some kind of consensus.

Damn, I must be losing it. I just defended the Moderators who I believe should be shot, hung, beaten, drug behind horses, drawn and quartered and then sent to the nearest Goulag (not necessarily in that order) :banned03:

The mods are pretty well balanced. The most radical left of the mods, Coyote, is also one of the most fair in dealing with posts. I won't defend her politics, but I'll defend her on this.

t what you haven't proven is that the "Millions" of illegal Aliens are voting in the elections. It's been looked at, investigated and ZERO proof has been found outside of just a handful in the ENTIRE United States.
Yeah! "It's been looked at", investigated all right. :biggrin:

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

www.justice.gov

Nineteen Foreign Nationals Charged for Voting in 2016 Election

www.justice.gov
www.justice.gov

Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation - NBC ...
Accused Hialeah Ballot Broker Gets Year of Probation

Here's What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States | The ...
Here’s What Voter Fraud Looks Like In 23 States

Deisy Penton de Cabrera - CBS Miami
Deisy Penton de Cabrera

Former Pike County commissioner pleads guilty to voter fraud
A veteran Pike County educator, and former county commissioner, became a convicted felon on Tuesday after she pleaded guilty to a voter fraud charge.
www.dothaneagle.com
www.dothaneagle.com

Ex-Philly election official pleads guilty to stuffing ballot box for Democrats
A former Philadelphia election official has pleaded guilty to taking thousands of dollars in bribes to stuff the ballot boxes for Democrats in local races between 2014 and 2016. Domenick J. DeMuro,…
nypost.com
nypost.com

Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case
A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges in an alleged scheme to steal a New York election.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article75545277.html

Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to ...
Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud Charges

Hoboken man pleads guilty to participating in 2015 vote-by ...
https://hudsoncountyview.com/hoboke...ticipating-in-2015-vote-by-mail-fraud-scheme/

Two poll workers plead guilty to illegal voting ...
Two poll workers plead guilty to illegal voting

Alabama man pleads guilty to absentee ballot fraud charges ...
Alabama man pleads guilty to absentee ballot fraud charges

(Fourth person connected to Amos Newsome campaign guilty of absentee ballot fraud)

Peru native pleads guilty to voter fraud in Wichita | The ...
https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article144233919.html

Real estate consultant pleads guilty to voter fraud scheme
Real estate consultant pleads guilty to voter fraud scheme

Former Charlotte mayor pleads guilty to attempted voter ID fraud
Cannon entered the court room at noon in a suit and tie and immediately pleaded guilty to attempted voter ID fraud.
www.wsoctv.com
www.wsoctv.com

Two plead guilty in Canton voter fraud case
Two of the people charged in the Canton Voter Fraud case enter guilty pleas in Madison County Circuit Court Monday. Two others do not plead guilty and are now heading to trial in July.
www.wlbt.com

10 Oregon voters plead guilty to voter fraud in 2016 presidential election
Ten people in Oregon have been convicted in voter fraud cases stemming from the 2016 election.
www.oregonlive.com
www.oregonlive.com

Jerry Nadler warned public about paper ballots in 2004: they are 'extremely susceptible to fraud' | TheBL.com

Ex-staffer pleads to lesser charges in election fraud case
VIRGINIA BEACH (AP) A former congressional campaign staffer has pleaded guilty to neglect of election duties in an election fraud case that clouded the race for Virginia’s 2nd District in 201…
valawyersweekly.com
valawyersweekly.com

www.foxnews.com

Mexican woman in Texas sentenced to 8 years in prison for voter fraud
A Mexican citizen living in Texas was sentenced Thursday to eight years in prison for voting illegally in elections in 2012 and 2014.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

CONFIRMED: Voter Fraud in Kansas
Trump adviser is the Secretary of State
thepoliticalinsider.com
thepoliticalinsider.com

Nearly 200 cases of suspected voter fraud investigated in Wisconsin since 2016
In a two and a half year period, municipalities in Wisconsin investigated around 200 cases of suspected election fraud, irregularities or violations.
www.wausaudailyherald.com
www.wausaudailyherald.com

Funny how scatterbrained liberals make completely distorted statements, and then on that false "premise" run with it, and start making all kinds of even more distorted statements.

Anyone with a brain can see that I did not make any "claim" "that Liberals are targeted by the Mods", YOU said that, I didn't. I only referred to ONE person, and her mod situation. Nothing more.

As for your equally strange allegation >> "if the Mods go against your bunch that they are all Liberal Lovers.", I have no idea where you dredged that up from. Neva hoid'f it. Strike 2.

My mind IS made up >> Strike 3 for you. :slap:

Every legal citizen today has a Birth Certificate unless they lost it and then it's going to cost them the 25 to replace it. About the same qualification for getting the DL goes for having your BC reissued. So the BC should already be held by the legal citizen. One state will accept a Public Utilities to vote. The problem with the PU is that only the head of the house can use it to vote or gain a DL with. The DL or State ID does cost money. And when we are talking about people that can't even afford electricity or heating gas, that 25 bucks to vote won't be spent.

And other states require you to hold your DL to have it in the form of Insurance and a Car with Registration and licensing. What happens if they can't afford not only the car but the registration, license and the insurance? Poor people have the right to vote as well. I don't have a problem with needing a State Issued Photo ID to vote but only if the State will issue the basic state ID free of charge. Otherwise, it's going to be listed as Voter Fraud.
What a bunch of poppycock. To suggest that people couldn't vote, if they had to obtain and then present a proof of citizenship is ludicrous. Liberals have a habit of telling tall (odd) tales, to promote their agenda, and keep it going. This is why AMERICANS have lost faith in them. We don't like having our intelligence insulted.

Forum List

Back