Trump Wins Again, After Court Knocks Down Democrat Mail Voting Agenda

Will you pay it if it is? Trump used the mail in absentee voting ballot this year in the state primary of his residence, why is it ok for him but not for me?
Because he is almost always out of state (in Washington DC, but his home state is Florida) Gee that was tough huh ?

See what happens folks, when you restrict your media to the liberal side ?

It is Texas Republicans who are corrupt. They want to make it as hard as possible for voters to vote. They want to cheat and you are a crooked ass who has to screw his pants on every morning.
HA HA HA. Remember what I said a few post ago about hypocrisy ? >>>

Oh yes >> "In order to hide your own guilt, always accuse others of doing the same thing." That's what YOU do. And Democrats do it constantly (ex. Russian collusion, Ukraine corruption, etc).

Last edited:
I actually feel you SHOULD have to present a valid form of picture ID when you cast a ballot in person shit brains (as long as the ID is free of charge). Your lame assertion that you always need to carry ID is simply a lie though. You know it's a lie. You just have a character defect that makes you tell such tales.
Do you also think you should have to present valid form of CITIZENSHIP ID, when you cast a ballot in person ?

One ID should suffice.

If you're not a dumbass, you wouldn't think that way. You are...so you do.
Why is he a dumbass ? I agree with him. If you're not a criminal, there shouldn't be a problem having an ID on you. That's correct. But criminals WOULD have a problem having an ID on them. Then, the cops could identify them, when they run a make on them, and it shows up as warrants against them.

So what's YOUR problem, Are you a criminal ?

He's a dumb ass for several reasons. But he's still far superior to you. You're real scum.

And Democrats think they could win Texas in November ? Democrats have been trying to cheat the system for years. These are the same people who oppose voter ID laws, meaning anyone can show up and pretend to be someone they’re not. Mail-in voting eliminates that one, thin line of accountability. Anyone can take a ballot from someone’s mailbox and fill it out themselves. And that’s just for starters.

Click the link for lots more >>> Trump Takes Victory Lap After Court Knocks Down Democrat Agenda – Sons of 1776
Now Twitter can blame the politicized CNN and Washington post fact check for falsely flagging Trumps tweet and causing problems for Twitter. So who's gonna fact check CNN and Washington post? Will Twitter sue CNN and Washington post?
If no to both then Twitter is willing participant in political bias censorship.
432guy.jpg

He's a dumb ass for several reasons. But he's still far superior to you. You're real scum.
That's what YOU are, and you know why, and so do the moderators here, who you're constantly in trouble with. Maybe if your were a bit smarter you wouldn't be such a slut.

There is no law that says you have to carry an ID "at all times". You simply lied. I don't know why you're circling the wagons on this but then again, you're character defects disallow you from just admitting you made the whole thing up.
Some states DO have "stop and identify" statutes. They vary from State to State, but all permit an officer to ask or require a suspect to disclose his identity. If you are stopped by a cop, and have no ID, you could be OK, but if you refuse to tell the cop your name, you could be arrested.

Petitioner Hiibel was arrested and convicted in a Nevada court for refusing to identify himself to a police officer during an investigative stop involving a reported assault. Nevada's "stop and identify" statute requires a person detained by an officer under suspicious circumstances to identify himself. The state intermediate appellate court affirmed, rejecting Hiibel's argument that the state law's application to his case violated the Fourth and Fifth Amendments. The Nevada Supreme Court affirmed.

Mail in voting is not cheating.

This is just more republican voter suppression.
YES, it IS Republican voter suppression. That is voter suppression of those who are ineligible to vote, namely aliens (both legal & illegal). This is a GOOD and necessary thing, to preserve the integrity of our electoral system.

Democrats don't like this voter suppression. They WANT aliens to vote. They depend on it, in a big way. Law means nothing to them. They are only interested in obtaining power. Legally or illegally.

What is this...the 30th post about whether you have to carry ID on you?

No. You don't have to carry an ID on you at all times. No law says you do. Anywhere.

Yes. If asked by the police, you have to identify yourself.

No. That does not mean that if you don't have an ID you will be arrested. What it means is that you have to tell the authorities who you are.

If jknowgood had just said, "you're right, I was wrong" 40 posts ago, this would have never been an issue that the "veteran" felt he had to take part in. But instead, blob supporters feel that any admission of error is somehow damaging to their fragile ego and they play out this ridiculous scenario of no ID=criminality. Its 100% retarded and, not surprisingly, there will be 20 more posts by these dolts proving just how retarded they are. Watch.

He said he didn't. Perhaps in your haste to perform the circle jerk, you didn't read what you're fellow cock sucker said.
FALSE! He said he DID carry it "always". >>>

See Post # 50.

"My ID is in my wallet, where I keep my cash. So of course silly I always have it on me."

Perhaps in your haste to perform the circle jerk, you didn't read what he said. You get caught a lot saying wrong things. Maybe this isn't quite the activity that fits you. Ever try knitting ?

I doubt ballots will be mailed to Mexico but that is your delusion. Are you retarded?
They don't HAVE TO be mailed to Mexico (although they could be, from a friend or relative in the US). The deported illegal aliens could take the ballots with them to Mexico, at the time they'r deported. Then just mail them in, from hundreds of miles from the US border. Nothing to it. And this could be done in huge amounts.

Another example why mail voting is too insecure. Are you retarded? :biggrin:

this would have never been an issue that the "veteran" felt he had to take part in.
Why do you have the word veteran in quotation marks ? Wanna tell the moderators ?

I know you don't wanna take the bet, cause you already punked out on that, bitch.

blob supporters feel that any admission of error is somehow damaging to their fragile ego and they play out this ridiculous scenario of no ID=criminality. Its 100% retarded and, not surprisingly, there will be 20 more posts by these dolts proving just how retarded they are. Watch.
And how many posts have there been from YOU on this subject ? :biggrin:

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.

So, would you Communists be good with a thumb print compared to the NCIS database? It would eliminate the democrat advantage, ie election fraud.
I suppose what will be done about the Republicans and their election fraud operations?
You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?
You are?
Yes, how can you prove who you are? If you get a welfare check, I bet you got one.

You speak from experience I'm sure. You're too stupid to not be on welfare.

Please link to the law that states I must have ID on me at all times.
No welfare for me, but I guess you're to stupid to go get an ID. You need to be able to prove who you are.

I actually feel you SHOULD have to present a valid form of picture ID when you cast a ballot in person shit brains (as long as the ID is free of charge). Your lame assertion that you always need to carry ID is simply a lie though. You know it's a lie. You just have a character defect that makes you tell such tales.
If you're not a criminal, there shouldn't be a problem having an ID on you.
If you're not a dumbass, you wouldn't think that way. You are...so you do.
No law abiding citizen wouldn't have a reason not to have an Id.

So when you go check your mail or water your lawn, you make sure to carry your ID? Me thinks you're lying out your ass but then again, you're a habitual liar and fraud. So it doesn't surprise me.
My ID is in my wallet, where I keep my cash. So of course silly I always have it on me. Anyway if you are at your house, couldn't you just walk inside and get it? I'm no rocket scientists, but I think I'm right.

Ahh...but you don't have it on your at all times.

You said:

"You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?"

Again, why'd you lie?
Lol, your a hoot. Please don't carry you ID with you and tell the cop you don't need to carry it. Please

There is no law that says you have to carry an ID "at all times". You simply lied. I don't know why you're circling the wagons on this but then again, you're character defects disallow you from just admitting you made the whole thing up.
drive a car and get pulled without a drivers licence ....

:rolleyes:
No, please do. Also make sure you tell them you have a constitutional right not to have it. Please and video it!
What is this...the 30th post about whether you have to carry ID on you?

No. You don't have to carry an ID on you at all times. No law says you do. Anywhere.

Yes. If asked by the police, you have to identify yourself.

No. That does not mean that if you don't have an ID you will be arrested. What it means is that you have to tell the authorities who you are.

If jknowgood had just said, "you're right, I was wrong" 40 posts ago, this would have never been an issue that the "veteran" felt he had to take part in. But instead, blob supporters feel that any admission of error is somehow damaging to their fragile ego and they play out this ridiculous scenario of no ID=criminality. Its 100% retarded and, not surprisingly, there will be 20 more posts by these dolts proving just how retarded they are. Watch.
I never said you would get arrested. Lol

USPS delivered over 100M stimulus checks. They can handle a few hundred thousand ballots.
And a few MILLION from Mexicans in Mexico.

Yup. They (USPS) could do that
I doubt ballots will be mailed to Mexico but that is your delusion. Are you retarded?
Actually the Dems organized and solicited help from Mexico the last election (colluded with Mexico* to manipulate an election).
*[behind the voter registration effort, led by Immigrant Voters Win PAC — a group of 30 community organizer groups]
It's a fact not a dellusion so you bashing on people who you think are disabled makes you not just wrong, but also a handicap basher. Way to go sinking so low through your ad hominem replies. I see why you are getting along with everyone here. *sarcasm*

Last edited:
It's up to the State not the US Congress or Rump. Each state makes it's own rules. But look for more and more states to go to mailin ballots. Right now, Republicans control Texas but by a very small margin. That may flip or not in November and affect the next election. This is a touchy thing to many voters and there is a very good chance that Texas may flip.
Did you read the OP's link ? lol. There is not one single Democrat on the Texas Supreme Court. But Trump does need to get all the illegal Mexicans out of Texas, and in a hurry. Would also help to reduce their crime rate, especially rape and other sex crimes.
Like Trump said previously, "They're rapists". He was right.

Gotcha. And then you resort to more "Hey, look over there".

New Topics

Forum List

Back