Trump Wins Again, After Court Knocks Down Democrat Mail Voting Agenda

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.

So, would you Communists be good with a thumb print compared to the NCIS database? It would eliminate the democrat advantage, ie election fraud.
I suppose what will be done about the Republicans and their election fraud operations?
You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?
You are?
Yes, how can you prove who you are? If you get a welfare check, I bet you got one.

You speak from experience I'm sure. You're too stupid to not be on welfare.

Please link to the law that states I must have ID on me at all times.
No welfare for me, but I guess you're to stupid to go get an ID. You need to be able to prove who you are.

I actually feel you SHOULD have to present a valid form of picture ID when you cast a ballot in person shit brains (as long as the ID is free of charge). Your lame assertion that you always need to carry ID is simply a lie though. You know it's a lie. You just have a character defect that makes you tell such tales.
If you're not a criminal, there shouldn't be a problem having an ID on you.
If you're not a dumbass, you wouldn't think that way. You are...so you do.
No law abiding citizen wouldn't have a reason not to have an Id.

So when you go check your mail or water your lawn, you make sure to carry your ID? Me thinks you're lying out your ass but then again, you're a habitual liar and fraud. So it doesn't surprise me.
My ID is in my wallet, where I keep my cash. So of course silly I always have it on me. Anyway if you are at your house, couldn't you just walk inside and get it? I'm no rocket scientists, but I think I'm right.

Ahh...but you don't have it on your at all times.

You said:

"You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?"

Again, why'd you lie?
Lol, your a hoot. Please don't carry you ID with you and tell the cop you don't need to carry it. Please

There is no law that says you have to carry an ID "at all times". You simply lied. I don't know why you're circling the wagons on this but then again, you're character defects disallow you from just admitting you made the whole thing up.
You are suppose to be able to be able to prove who you are. I put my wallet in my pants when I get dressed. So 95% of the time my wallet is on me. 100% if I leave my driveway.
"You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?"

Again, you don't have it on you "at all times" as you said you are supposed to. So I guess that means you're a criminal?

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.

Why?

If you are so dumb you can't get an ID, you have NO BUSINESS making decisions on my behalf.

As you don't.

Identity theft is another subject. But yes, they should have a secure proof of citizenship system in place, to keep aliens out of the voting process.

I suppose what will be done about the Republicans and their election fraud operations?
Drop in the bucket compared to MILLIONS of aliens voting, if there even IS any Republican fraud operation (I've never heard of any such thing)

Wow, I thought the Russian troll's had gone home.
protectionist, you might be one of the few left behind.
Is English your first language-?>
just asking
i.e. this is a trick question
:)-
When is this "Russian" madness going to go away ? :puhleeze:

Two more arrests in alleged North Carolina election fraud, bringing total to 4
The alleged ringleader, Leslie McCrae Dowless, was arrested last week on suspicion of illegally collecting absentee ballots during the 2018 primary election and 2016 elections, the News & Observer in Raleigh reported. Dowless, 63, is a political operative and faces three counts of felony obstruction of justice, two counts of conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice and two counts of possession of an absentee ballots.
Prosecutors said Dowless' alleged activities benefitted Republican nominee Mark Harris, who beat his Democratic opponent Dan McCready in the November midterm election by more than 900 votes. State election officials tossed the results last month and ordered a new election in the face of evidence that the vote was tainted by alleged ballot-tampering.

One thing we can always rely on from Democrats. They will pop up with some tiny, isolated Republican misdeed, to deflect attention away from their massive, nationwide misdeeds (like alien voting). Ho hum Yawn*****

They do, you doofus.....if you can't afford an i.d., you get it for free, if you can't get to the place to get an i.d., they go to your home........

That is how easy it is to get an i.d. to vote.

And if you don't have an i.d........how do you cash a check, use a bank, or any other thing you have to show an i.d. for?
Let's get something straight. 41 states REQUIRE no ID AT ALL to vote. Of those that do, all they require is a simple ID that shows WHO you are. What it doesn't show, is if you are a CITIZEN, and therefore eligible to vote. It can only be used to prevent duplicate voting.

As far as voter fraud from non-citizens, which is probably about 90% of the voter fraud problem, simple ID is irrelevant. Illegal aliens have plenty of simple ID, So what ?

Sorry.....they've already got I.D.s to buy their cigarettes and their Malt Liquor.
I don't think your base should get their I.D.s subsidized by the rest of us.
I would be more than happy to pay even a special tax, if it would put in place a secure CITIZENSHIP check for voting, to keep aliens out of the process. Worth its weight in gold. Democrats would be panic-stricken.

You speak from experience I'm sure. You're too stupid to not be on welfare.

Please link to the law that states I must have ID on me at all times.
There is no place in the nation where simply being in public without ID is illegal.

However, there are several states in which it is an arrestable offense, if you refuse to identify yourself to police. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that these kinds of laws can be legal, as long as the officers had reasonable suspicion to detain you in the first place.

Not a good practice to walk around without ID.

I actually feel you SHOULD have to present a valid form of picture ID when you cast a ballot in person shit brains (as long as the ID is free of charge). Your lame assertion that you always need to carry ID is simply a lie though. You know it's a lie. You just have a character defect that makes you tell such tales.
Do you also think you should have to present valid form of CITIZENSHIP ID, when you cast a ballot in person ?

It's up to the State not the US Congress or Rump. Each state makes it's own rules. But look for more and more states to go to mailin ballots. Right now, Republicans control Texas but by a very small margin. That may flip or not in November and affect the next election. This is a touchy thing to many voters and there is a very good chance that Texas may flip.
Did you read the OP's link ? lol. There is not one single Democrat on the Texas Supreme Court. But Trump does need to get all the illegal Mexicans out of Texas, and in a hurry. Would also help to reduce their crime rate, especially rape and other sex crimes.
Like Trump said previously, "They're rapists". He was right.

Why are the biggest ones always Republicans and yet the Republicans claim it's done by the Democrats. Funny how that works. In order to hide your own guilt, always accuse others of doing the same thing.
You've got it exactly BACKWARDS. There is only ONE "big one", and that is the MILLIONS of aliens (legal & illegal) voting all over the country. It's a pandemic.

Oh yes >> "In order to hide your own guilt, always accuse others of doing the same thing." That's what YOU do. And Democrats do it constantly (ex. Russian collusion, Ukraine corruption, etc). I was a Democrat (and Green) for 40 years. Never saw them engage in the level of hypocrisy they do now.

If you're not a dumbass, you wouldn't think that way. You are...so you do.
Why is he a dumbass ? I agree with him. If you're not a criminal, there shouldn't be a problem having an ID on you. That's correct. But criminals WOULD have a problem having an ID on them. Then, the cops could identify them, when they run a make on them, and it shows up as warrants against them.

So what's YOUR problem, Are you a criminal ?

Forum List

Back