Trump Wins Again, After Court Knocks Down Democrat Mail Voting Agenda

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
And Democrats think they could win Texas in November ? Democrats have been trying to cheat the system for years. These are the same people who oppose voter ID laws, meaning anyone can show up and pretend to be someone they’re not. Mail-in voting eliminates that one, thin line of accountability. Anyone can take a ballot from someone’s mailbox and fill it out themselves. And that’s just for starters.

Click the link for lots more >>> Trump Takes Victory Lap After Court Knocks Down Democrat Agenda – Sons of 1776

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.

So, would you Communists be good with a thumb print compared to the NCIS database? It would eliminate the democrat advantage, ie election fraud.
I suppose what will be done about the Republicans and their election fraud operations?

Identity theft is what you are thinking. If they want us to have an ID to vote they should provide them for free as part of the system.

So, would you Communists be good with a thumb print compared to the NCIS database? It would eliminate the democrat advantage, ie election fraud.
I suppose what will be done about the Republicans and their election fraud operations?
You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?

You do know you are suppose to have an I'd on you at all times? So what's the problem?
I do not have to have an ID at all times of my existence on the planet.

Well by law you could be contained till you prove who you are. I know in a liberals world, laws don't matter if you don't agree with them.

Shoot the unicorns.

Republican voter fraud is ALWAYS done from the back of a unicorn.

Welcome to unicorn land:
Two more arrests in alleged North Carolina election fraud, bringing total to 4
The alleged ringleader, Leslie McCrae Dowless, was arrested last week on suspicion of illegally collecting absentee ballots during the 2018 primary election and 2016 elections, the News & Observer in Raleigh reported. Dowless, 63, is a political operative and faces three counts of felony obstruction of justice, two counts of conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice and two counts of possession of an absentee ballots.
Prosecutors said Dowless' alleged activities benefitted Republican nominee Mark Harris, who beat his Democratic opponent Dan McCready in the November midterm election by more than 900 votes. State election officials tossed the results last month and ordered a new election in the face of evidence that the vote was tainted by alleged ballot-tampering.

And Democrats think they could win Texas in November ? Democrats have been trying to cheat the system for years. These are the same people who oppose voter ID laws, meaning anyone can show up and pretend to be someone they’re not. Mail-in voting eliminates that one, thin line of accountability. Anyone can take a ballot from someone’s mailbox and fill it out themselves. And that’s just for starters.

Click the link for lots more >>> Trump Takes Victory Lap After Court Knocks Down Democrat Agenda – Sons of 1776
Have been trying? They has been cheating decades ago.

They do; they are called birth certificate, drivers license, social security card and a personal identification card provided by the State you live in, if requested
:)-
I am speaking of a picture ID for voting.

Well by law you could be contained till you prove who you are. I know in a liberals world, laws don't matter if you don't agree with them.
Nope, they have no right to detain me without probable cause...It's a little Constitutional issue.

Shoot the unicorns.

Republican voter fraud is ALWAYS done from the back of a unicorn.

Welcome to unicorn land:
Two more arrests in alleged North Carolina election fraud, bringing total to 4
The alleged ringleader, Leslie McCrae Dowless, was arrested last week on suspicion of illegally collecting absentee ballots during the 2018 primary election and 2016 elections, the News & Observer in Raleigh reported. Dowless, 63, is a political operative and faces three counts of felony obstruction of justice, two counts of conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice and two counts of possession of an absentee ballots.
Prosecutors said Dowless' alleged activities benefitted Republican nominee Mark Harris, who beat his Democratic opponent Dan McCready in the November midterm election by more than 900 votes. State election officials tossed the results last month and ordered a new election in the face of evidence that the vote was tainted by alleged ballot-tampering.

BUT I thought there never was a case of voter fraud in the history of EVAH?

Forum List

Back