Trump will resign

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
That is the prediction of his ghost writer anyway- I voted for him, actually against the bulldyke. At this point, I think him resigning this early in his term might be a good thing. I had high hopes he would stop behaving like a spoiled college frat president, but it appears he just can't help himself. I think this author probably has some sour grapes, and really doesn't have any insight to whether DT would resign or not, but it does serve as an example of another person who was close to Trump and now hopes for his demise. He has been more of a divider than a Uniter.

Trump memoir ghostwriter predicts US leader will resign
Washington (AFP) - The ghostwriter who penned Donald Trump's 1987 memoir "The Art of the Deal" thinks the US president will throw in the towel before the end of his term.

Writer Tony Schwartz tweeted that "Trump is going to resign" before investigators probing alleged ties between the Republican's campaign team and Russia "leave him no choice."

"The circle is closing at blinding speed," the author tweeted. "Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice."

"Trump's presidency is effectively over," he said in a follow-up tweet. "Would be amazed if he survives till end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner."

While writing Trump's bestselling breakthrough memoir Schwartz spent 18 months with the billionaire tycoon.

He spoke out last year against the real estate mogul during the presidential campaign, telling The New Yorker magazine that he put "lipstick on a pig."

"I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is."

That is the prediction of his ghost writer anyway- I voted for him, actually against the bulldyke. At this point, I think him resigning this early in his term might be a good thing. I had high hopes he would stop behaving like a spoiled college frat president, but it appears he just can't help himself. I think this author probably has some sour grapes, and really doesn't have any insight to whether DT would resign or not, but it does serve as an example of another person who was close to Trump and now hopes for his demise. He has been more of a divider than a Uniter.

Washington (AFP) - The ghostwriter who penned Donald Trump's 1987 memoir "The Art of the Deal" thinks the US president will throw in the towel before the end of his term.

Writer Tony Schwartz tweeted that "Trump is going to resign" before investigators probing alleged ties between the Republican's campaign team and Russia "leave him no choice."

"The circle is closing at blinding speed," the author tweeted. "Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice."

"Trump's presidency is effectively over," he said in a follow-up tweet. "Would be amazed if he survives till end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner."

While writing Trump's bestselling breakthrough memoir Schwartz spent 18 months with the billionaire tycoon.

He spoke out last year against the real estate mogul during the presidential campaign, telling The New Yorker magazine that he put "lipstick on a pig."

"I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is."
The big worry is that trump doesn't like to give up ,,,that the pos might start a war to prolong his stay

He was never going to run. He was never going to win a primary. He was never going to win against Hillary.

Has it missed your attention that Trump is already running for reelection?

The big worry is that trump doesn't like to give up ,,,that the pos might start a war to prolong his stay

Well I think predicting what he will do or how he would react in different situations is tough to do. I wouldn't bet money on anything regarding him at this point, except that he will keep tweeting and the tweets will be inflammatory.

the bigger worry is all the butthurt assholes who are making shit up to force an issue will feel this is a valid way of doing things. bitch, whine, make up stories and cry FOUL until you're blue in the face. it never works for children but as adults, we tend to allow it.

He was never going to run. He was never going to win a primary. He was never going to win against Hillary.

Yes Yesterdays market as well as todays should help lol lol him He patted himself on the back going up where is the slimebag now?

I don't know where you stand in the support of Trump spectrum, but I will tell you there is a significant number of people like me, those people who would never, ever in a million years vote for Shillary. And in the 2020 election I expect to be looking at candidates to replace him.

IMPEACHMENT on it's way??
With fallout over President Trump’s take on the violent events in Charlottesville over the weekend, Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee announced on Thursday his plan to introduce articles of impeachment against the president.

Cohen said in a statement, “Instead of unequivocally condemning hateful actions by neo-Nazis, white nationalists and Klansmen following a national tragedy, the President said 'there were very fine people on both sides.' There are no good Nazis. There are no good Klansmen. President Trump has failed the presidential test of moral leadership.”

He needs to figure out a way to make quitting a bigly UUUge win. If he can do that, yes, I think its likely he'll quit. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Honestly though, as crazy dangerous as he is, I suspect Pence, McConnell,Ryan are actually worse.

I read that the GOP plan was that McConnel/Ryan would produce the screw-the-working-class bills and trump would rubber stamp them into law. Its true that trump has passed some really horrible bills but the R congress hasn't produced much at all. Funny and tragic is that trump still believes his idiotic exec orders make law.

Back to trump quitting - he's not getting the constant love and approval he craves. If he quit, he could continue his kkk rallies and the rabid RWNJs would cheer him on.

As long as the GOP have the majority, trump won't be impeached.

They really are in the position of the dog who caught the car.

IMPEACHMENT on it's way??
With fallout over President Trump’s take on the violent events in Charlottesville over the weekend, Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee announced on Thursday his plan to introduce articles of impeachment against the president.

Cohen said in a statement, “Instead of unequivocally condemning hateful actions by neo-Nazis, white nationalists and Klansmen following a national tragedy, the President said 'there were very fine people on both sides.' There are no good Nazis. There are no good Klansmen. President Trump has failed the presidential test of moral leadership.”
giphy.webp

He needs to figure out a way to make quitting a bigly UUUge win. If he can do that, yes, I think its likely he'll quit. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Honestly though, as crazy dangerous as he is, I suspect Pence, McConnell,Ryan are actually worse.

I read that the GOP plan was that McConnel/Ryan would produce the screw-the-working-class bills and trump would rubber stamp them into law. Its true that trump has passed some really horrible bills but the R congress hasn't produced much at all. Funny and tragic is that trump still believes his idiotic exec orders make law.

Back to trump quitting - he's not getting the constant love and approval he craves. If he quit, he could continue his kkk rallies and the rabid RWNJs would cheer him on.
I can't wait till they take the vile pos to the rubber room He is losing it just like some of his supporters here have

I doubt resigning will get him out of criminal charges, or his family.

Normally I would say he will ride it out and not run in 2020 for health or personal reasons

But with investigations into his finances and ties to Russia.....he may seek an early exit

the bigger worry is all the butthurt assholes who are making shit up to force an issue will feel this is a valid way of doing things. bitch, whine, make up stories and cry FOUL until you're blue in the face. it never works for children but as adults, we tend to allow it.

I agree, but with Trump he is his own worse enemy at times. He makes it easy for the CNN, MSNBC and other leftist media to go after him. Big, fat easy target.

Forum List

Back