Trump will pull a Putin - Election Fixing

Once again I paste: You can tell how stupid and ignorant someone is by how readily they use TDS. I don't know, do they think it actually works or something? It's like drooling idiots, "TDS TDS duh drool smack drool. I'm sooooo smart". Pathetic.
2ff88w.jpg

Trump won't leave office peacefully, his former lawyer Cohen claims in upcoming book

Trump's losing is a given. The man is a FAILURE. The question now is how Trump will pull a Putin and wrangle the election by putting in a fix or refusing to accept the democratic vote. And how far American democracy have died to allow this disgrace.
/——/ Already trying to prepare the democRAT base for their next ass whoopin’ Good for you

Once again I paste: You can tell how stupid and ignorant someone is by how readily they use TDS. I don't know, do they think it actually works or something? It's like drooling idiots, "TDS TDS duh drool smack drool. I'm sooooo smart". Pathetic.
Is it as tiresome to you as you and your thousands of allusions to Trump and
Vlad Putin are to me?

I don't see how that could be, speaking of pathetic, trite, worn out urban political myths.

Your act is boring and worn out.

Forum List

Back