trump will proclaim that he won the 2024 election at CPAC

He may very well try....he is that delusional.....
He is not a Democrat, so I'm sire he will tell the Americans that support him the truth . Not like we need to hear it, we all know Trump won in a landslide.

He may very well try....he is that delusional.....
It’s funny that his voice carries more weight with Americans, conservative and regressive twats, than Xiden’s.

Eight links of speculation about what Trump might or might not say I don't even want to guess how many there would be if one was obsessed with him.
Any links or treads on what China Joe might do or say? Nobody cares!

Xiden will undoubtably tune into the CPAC program tomorrow too.

While reviewing his TV Guide, he is expected to confuse "CPAC" with "CPAP", and Sleepy Joe is always interested in getting a better night's sleep.

Well I would suspect he will take that claim to the grave.

Still I do not know if that will inspire the crowd because they are looking to win and he actually lost. It is in the books.

I don't actually think he'll run in 2024. He'll be too old. He's more likely grooming DJT Jr. for the campaign.

Quelle Surprise

He thought he won the 2020 election...

Maybe, maybe not. All I know is America lost the last election. Welcome to our Chinese overlords!
I'm pretty sure we've been compromised for at least the last 20 years, although 2020 just made it painfully obvious.

The Fat Man who used to be in the WH has encouraged the lunatic right to crawl out of the shadows and crevices. They are the greatest threat to this country...because some have even been elected to positions in Congress. The nuts are a threat to our Democracy.

So all the lunatic Biden voters that were encouraged by Democrats to burn down and loot people's businesses and our cities, govt. buildings, police stations and historical statues don't count I guess.

Forum List

Back