Trump will make a point of having a Q & A with V. Zelensky on TV

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The White House has announced President Trump's itinerary for next week at the UN General Assembly, and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is among the world leaders with whom Trump is slated to meet.

Why it matters: Ukraine is reportedly at the center of a whistleblower's concerns over Trump's contacts with a foreign leader, the Washington Post and New York Times reported. While little is known about the whistleblower complaint, Trump spoke with Zelensky two weeks before the issue was raised in August. Per the Post, Trump made a "promise" that troubled a member of the intelligence community.
Trump to meet Ukrainian President Zelensky at UN amid whistleblower controversy
--------------------------------------------------------
I suspect he will talk to him in private and then on national TV, ask him if he threatened to withhold his military aid, and Zelensky will be in a bind and say "NO", as he know tramp gets even with whoever doesn't agree with him.

The White House has announced President Trump's itinerary for next week at the UN General Assembly, and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is among the world leaders with whom Trump is slated to meet.

Why it matters: Ukraine is reportedly at the center of a whistleblower's concerns over Trump's contacts with a foreign leader, the Washington Post and New York Times reported. While little is known about the whistleblower complaint, Trump spoke with Zelensky two weeks before the issue was raised in August. Per the Post, Trump made a "promise" that troubled a member of the intelligence community.
I suspect he will talk to him in private and then on national TV, ask him if he threatened to withhold his military aid, and Zelensky will be in a bind and say "NO", as he know tramp gets even with whoever doesn't agree with him.

sounds to me like bidens got something to worry about,,,

fish.jpg

The whistleblower is a nothing story and he is probably lying-find a new obsession.

Clearly you are tone deaf.

Hence the problem with having private conversations between leaders public.

Now Trump cannot do his job until it is sorted out. This whole thing is problematic on all fronts.

Trump is letting this story percolate on purpose so he can get maximum mileage out of Dems making total asses out of themselves.
He's a great strategist!

how so???

how so???

Really, "sounds to me like bidens got something to worry about"??? You don't get the connection? Dense you must be.

It seems to me that Trump has a huge thing to worry about based on what little we know now. Let's watch and see what comes about when Trump's lap dog Barr is faced with commission of a high crime, or doing the right thing.

how so???

Really, "sounds to me like bidens got something to worry about"??? You don't get the connection? Dense you must be.

It seems to me that Trump has a huge thing to worry about based on what little we know now. Let's watch and see what comes about when Trump's lap dog Barr is faced with commission of a high crime, or doing the right thing.
and yet you fail to list a single one of those things on trump,,,might be because as you say,,,you know very little,,,

I see a pattern developing where you really dont know shit about anything

while on the other hand we have bidens open admission to threatening a foreign official,,,

Yes, you have Biden even boasting about it, as he had nothing to hide. The IMF, UK, and the Obama admin all wanted the prosecutor gone who had not even been in office for a year and never investigated Hunter B. as tramp said.

Tramp creates the news. He will want to control the Q & A part as well, but he is still guilty of wanting his opponent investigated.

If there was anything there, the republicans would of tarred and feathered the Bidens by now. LOL.

Trump's quid pro quo was most likely "implied" - not "explicit".

The whistleblower is a nothing story and he is probably lying-find a new obsession.

If anything tramp made him up.

If anything tramp made him up.
Could be deflection, right?

He is working on it as we type:
“I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure,” Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko told the Hromadske media outlet. "There was talk, conversations are different, leaders have the right to discuss any problems that exist. This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions, sometimes requiring serious answers."
Ukraine foreign minister defends Trump's call with Zelenskiy: 'I think there was no pressure'
------------------------------------------------------------
Doesn't change my opinion. I think I'll vote for Biden.

Forum List

Back