Trump will lash out if he loses‭ — ‬but he and his fans will be bigger crybabies if they win

Trump will lash out if he loses‭ — ‬but he and his fans will be bigger crybabies if they win
I suspect even Trump knows that he'll never gain the adoration of at least half the country, that he has with his Trumpsters. So from Day One, he's going to milk that adoration for the rest of his life. That's always been his priority, and that's the way it will stay.

If he wins, even if he loses the popular vote again, every move he makes will simply be a continuation of this strict and predictable talk radio presidency. He has to hold on to the people who adore him, and he surely will.

If he loses, he'll be the victim of the media and the commies, and talk radio and his flock will treat him like the eternal hero, The Great & Brilliant American Martyr who gallantly did all he could but fell to The Evil Deep State.

I'd think both conditions will ensure him the lifetime of adoration he so desperately craves and needs. He and his flock will just shut out the rest as fake news. That's fine.
dumbass you do realize biden and harris don't have the support that Trump has the only thing going for Biden and harris or should I say harris and biden is the hate leftists have for Trump.
Their running on hate not policy, so let's see how far it gets them.
So you're saying that we agree with him policy, and that our opposition is based on something else?

Is that really what you believe?
stop twisting what was said into something that was not even implied
your opposition to trump is like he said based solely on hate
He said "Their [sic] running on hate not policy".

I proved him wrong and paranoid. You reinforced it from your alternate universe.

Good stuff. And if you don't like it, tough shit.
no you leftists only oppose him because you hate him
So I'll ask you the same question, Einstein.

That must mean that I agree with him on the issues, but just hate him personally.

Yes or No? Instead of attacking, back up your words like a big boy this time.
WOW brain dead doesn't get it
YOU HATE TRUMP JUST TO HATE HIM
Yeah, I didn't think you would.

Because you're a coward and a liar.

Dismissed.
I rest my case I have stated countless times you TDSER'S are so mentally deranged you can't grasp the reality of your hate. Pretty bad to hate someone so badly you can't Identify the reason you hate him. and policy has nothing to do with it.
Rest your case, coward. This is what happens when you nutters stick your nose in and say something stupid to someone who is clearly over your head. I suspect that happens to you with disturbing regularity.
you hate trump period you have no other reason to hate him because his policies have been sound for the U.S. working class Blacks and Latino's have gained wealth, jobs were coming back
Peace treaties in the middle east and the U.S military use in the world are less and less since he has become President.
The only threat America has right now is from you leftists
You only love Trump because you have romantic feelings for him. You want to run your fingers through his hair to get things started.

There. I can do the same thing.

Grow up, Trumpster.
thats the best rebuttal you can do when he took you to school? pathetic.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I suspect even Trump knows that he'll never gain the adoration of at least half the country, that he has with his Trumpsters. So from Day One, he's going to milk that adoration for the rest of his life. That's always been his priority, and that's the way it will stay.

If he wins, even if he loses the popular vote again, every move he makes will simply be a continuation of this strict and predictable talk radio presidency. He has to hold on to the people who adore him, and he surely will.

If he loses, he'll be the victim of the media and the commies, and talk radio and his flock will treat him like the eternal hero, The Great & Brilliant American Martyr who gallantly did all he could but fell to The Evil Deep State.

I'd think both conditions will ensure him the lifetime of adoration he so desperately craves and needs. He and his flock will just shut out the rest as fake news. That's fine.
dumbass you do realize biden and harris don't have the support that Trump has the only thing going for Biden and harris or should I say harris and biden is the hate leftists have for Trump.
So you're saying that we agree with him policy, and that our opposition is based on something else?

I proved him wrong and paranoid. You reinforced it from your alternate universe.

That must mean that I agree with him on the issues, but just hate him personally.

Dismissed.
I rest my case I have stated countless times you TDSER'S are so mentally deranged you can't grasp the reality of your hate. Pretty bad to hate someone so badly you can't Identify the reason you hate him. and policy has nothing to do with it.
Rest your case, coward. This is what happens when you nutters stick your nose in and say something stupid to someone who is clearly over your head. I suspect that happens to you with disturbing regularity.
you hate trump period you have no other reason to hate him because his policies have been sound for the U.S. working class Blacks and Latino's have gained wealth, jobs were coming back
Peace treaties in the middle east and the U.S military use in the world are less and less since he has become President.
You only love Trump because you have romantic feelings for him. You want to run your fingers through his hair to get things started.

Grow up, Trumpster.
thats the best rebuttal you can do when he took you to school? pathetic.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You're invited to answer the question I asked him.

No doubt, you won't have the balls to, either.

Amanda Marcotte’s article in‭ “‬Salon‭” ‬opens with a paragraph stating what all Americans already know:

‭“‬With poll numbers staying put and the odds of a Joe Biden win in Tuesday's election looking good‭ — ‬possibly by a decisive margin‭ — ‬there's mounting dread about how Donald Trump will behave after a defeat.‭ ‬After all,‭ ‬Trump is a sociopathic narcissist with the emotional control of a‭ — ‬well,‭ ‬I won't insult toddlers with the comparison‭ — ‬and he lives in mortal terror of being viewed as a loser.‭ ‬He's already made clear that he will refuse to concede,‭ ‬no matter what,‭ ‬and he's grasping desperately for any way to get legal ballots thrown out so he can steal the election.‭”

Despite his endless lies touting his many successes,‭ ‬which only his devoted fanatics continue to believe,‭ ‬the vast majority of the U.S.‭ ‬population have learned during the past for years to expect only disastrous results from everything the impeached president trump touches.‭ ‬Just like Dubya,‭ ‬who once admitted,‭ “‬Anything I can’t fvck up,‭ ‬I’ll sh!t on,‭ ‬and I ain’t sh!t on nothin‭’ ‬yit,‭” ‬it’s been the same situation with the impeached president trump.

In a separate article,‭ ‬Salon's Matthew Rozsa recently explained,‭ “‬psychologists worry that the narcissistic injury to Trump will result in him lashing out‭ '‬in his vindictive rage to punish an America which he may believe has consigned him to‭ '‬loser‭' ‬status.‭'"

Roughly two dozen current and former officials and aides in the impeached president trump’s administration,‭ ‬are also concerned‭ "'‬the president could use the power of the government‭’ ‬to lash out at enemies,‭ ‬try to steal the election or otherwise wreak havoc on the nation.‭”

So,‭ ‬there are many Americans who believe the impeached president trump is,‭ ‬and has been during his entire presidency,‭ ‬an extreme danger the nation and its people.‭ ‬From psychological professionals to personnel working closely with him to average Americans and others,‭ ‬no one will be surprised when the impeached president trump and his devoted fanatics go apesh!t after the election is decided,‭ ‬win or lose.

Marcotte is a feminazi klunt.....only idiots such as yourself would read her pablum spew.

Amanda Marcotte’s article in‭ “‬Salon‭” ‬opens with a paragraph stating what all Americans already know:

‭“‬With poll numbers staying put and the odds of a Joe Biden win in Tuesday's election looking good‭ — ‬possibly by a decisive margin‭ — ‬there's mounting dread about how Donald Trump will behave after a defeat.‭ ‬After all,‭ ‬Trump is a sociopathic narcissist with the emotional control of a‭ — ‬well,‭ ‬I won't insult toddlers with the comparison‭ — ‬and he lives in mortal terror of being viewed as a loser.‭ ‬He's already made clear that he will refuse to concede,‭ ‬no matter what,‭ ‬and he's grasping desperately for any way to get legal ballots thrown out so he can steal the election.‭”

Despite his endless lies touting his many successes,‭ ‬which only his devoted fanatics continue to believe,‭ ‬the vast majority of the U.S.‭ ‬population have learned during the past for years to expect only disastrous results from everything the impeached president trump touches.‭ ‬Just like Dubya,‭ ‬who once admitted,‭ “‬Anything I can’t fvck up,‭ ‬I’ll sh!t on,‭ ‬and I ain’t sh!t on nothin‭’ ‬yit,‭” ‬it’s been the same situation with the impeached president trump.

In a separate article,‭ ‬Salon's Matthew Rozsa recently explained,‭ “‬psychologists worry that the narcissistic injury to Trump will result in him lashing out‭ '‬in his vindictive rage to punish an America which he may believe has consigned him to‭ '‬loser‭' ‬status.‭'"

Roughly two dozen current and former officials and aides in the impeached president trump’s administration,‭ ‬are also concerned‭ "'‬the president could use the power of the government‭’ ‬to lash out at enemies,‭ ‬try to steal the election or otherwise wreak havoc on the nation.‭”

So,‭ ‬there are many Americans who believe the impeached president trump is,‭ ‬and has been during his entire presidency,‭ ‬an extreme danger the nation and its people.‭ ‬From psychological professionals to personnel working closely with him to average Americans and others,‭ ‬no one will be surprised when the impeached president trump and his devoted fanatics go apesh!t after the election is decided,‭ ‬win or lose.

Lol an absolute guarantee is that if Trump wins, he will not do jack shit about questioning the legitimacy of mail in ballots. He loses, that whiny little bitch won’t accept the results regardless of the circumstances. His idiot supporters will blindly agree with whatever bullshit narrative he comes up with.

Dismissed.
You are a simpleton, Mac....nothing more or less. Don't pull a muscle trying to pat yourself on the back.....

(snicker)

Lol an absolute guarantee is that if Trump wins, he will not do jack shit about questioning the legitimacy of mail in ballots. He loses, that whiny little bitch won’t accept the results regardless of the circumstances. His idiot supporters will blindly agree with whatever bullshit narrative he comes up with.

I would find it very funny that if on election night, trump is behind then starts demanding that all the mail in ballots are counted.

The same ballots he claims are fraud.

That would be very funny.

Dismissed.

Grow up, Trumpster.
You're invited to answer the question I asked him.

No doubt, you won't have the balls to, either.
You've been answered stop trying to deflect that you haven't been.

The only people I've seen go ape shit are the left when Hitlery lost. You won't see that from Trump or his supporters.

You are damn right he will lash out. After these dirty democRats tried to frame a president. Half of you low lifes should have rotted from the trees by now. I'm surprised Trump hasn't put a 50 cent bounty on all your ears. With a few thousand of those ears maybe you could make amends with one of those men your party railroaded to the poor house. When looking back these last 12 years your party is Satan himself. and no amount of stupid is an excuse to be played.

Forum List

Back