Trump will be re-elected, and you know it

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Three major problems PROGS beyond the normal, I really think Trumps going to win "bigly".

1. You have nothing to offer. What does it say for the state of a party when their idea of a leader was unaccomplished from start and now he has dementia? This goes well beyond TDS, something is very wrong here.

2. I see that Trump hurts a lot of feelings, narrations of what reality is supposed to be. Besides their feeeeelings they're always wrong and prove corrupt daily, we don't need anymore reminders. Truth is people are alarmed and pissed, because the left is actively destroying the country, logic, normalcy and everything else they touch. All because of their............feeeeeelings.

3. Trump's accomplished and proven. Everything "your POTUS" has done Trump has done better. There will be two major economic expansions on his watch despite the left's desire to prevent it. No wars, once a gift those who "claim" to be "liberals". Solid foreign affairs despite China who fucks us over which the left condones and sponsors too.

I know we have our problems and our society is a mess for many reasons, but no way we've stooped so low so fast to see a Democrat win the election in November. They don't even know if it's going to be Biden, Democrats are rich. What's certain is four more years of impeachment.

Trump inherited his money but he didn't inherit his fame, and he certainly didn't inherit the presidency

Three major problems PROGS beyond the normal, I really think Trumps going to win "bigly".

1. You have nothing to offer. What does it say for the state of a party when their idea of a leader was unaccomplished from start and now he has dementia? This goes well beyond TDS, something is very wrong here.

2. I see that Trump hurts a lot of feelings, narrations of what reality is supposed to be. Besides their feeeeelings they're always wrong and prove corrupt daily, we don't need anymore reminders. Truth is people are alarmed and pissed, because the left is actively destroying the country, logic, normalcy and everything else they touch. All because of their............feeeeeelings.

3. Trump's accomplished and proven. Everything "your POTUS" has done Trump has done better. There will be two major economic expansions on his watch despite the left's desire to prevent it. No wars, once a gift those who "claim" to be "liberals". Solid foreign affairs despite China who fucks us over which the left condones and sponsors too.

I know we have our problems and our society is a mess for many reasons, but no way we've stooped so low so fast to see a Democrat win the election in November. They don't even know if it's going to be Biden, Democrats are rich. What's certain is four more years of impeachment.
I think those who tried to get rid of President Trump will be going to trial over their treasonous and calumnious words, deeds, and acts.

President Trump IS GOING TO BE REELECTED! GOD BLESS HIM:clap2: !

1594442108565.png

Whoop, Whoop, Ring, Ring, Buzzers!!!!! We have our first winner of our newest daily Award. The Coveted Q'Anon MAGA Conspiracy Award. And Johnny, what has this person won? Well, monty, he's won an all expense paid trip to The State Mental Facility of his Choosing. After all, we know "Just how Special He Is" (as said the way that a Southern Grandmama would say it.)

1594470114662.jpeg

As seen on TV at your nearest Rump Covid 19 Distributor Site
1594470181337.jpeg

Crooked, crony supporting bastard doesn't have a chance.

Whoop, Whoop, Ring, Ring, Buzzers!!!!! We have our first winner of our newest daily Award. The Coveted Q'Anon MAGA Conspiracy Award. And Johnny, what has this person won? Well, monty, he's won an all expense paid trip to The State Mental Facility of his Choosing. After all, we know "Just how Special He Is" (as said the way that a Southern Grandmama would say it.)

View attachment 361998

As seen on TV at your nearest Rump Covid 19 Distributor Site
View attachment 361999
The Q troll has all of you jackasses so mad.
:laugh:

They sit and laugh at you when you shit your pants because they quote the inscription on JFK's boat bell--where we go one we go all.
:laughing0301:

The 4chan guys are brilliant, effective trolls.

When you can plan to, and actually get, the OK hand gesture to be deemed a racist symbol by the anti-defamation league, you know your trolling is powerful.
:auiqs.jpg:

Liberals know they will lose by a landslide. Only hope for them is perpetuation of CORONA virus. Sick fucking bastards.

Forum List

Back