Trump Will Be Impeached

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations

Russia was the left's Benghazi.
Ukraine will be the lefts.. well idk but it will be up there too.
Partisanship does horrible things to people.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

The people in enough numbers have got to care. You don't have the numbers. To many lies over the years and decades to people who are also not minority or black. Its not just you.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

The people in enough numbers have got to care. You don't have the numbers. To many lies over the years and decades to people who are also not minority or black. Its not just you.

You're wrong.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

I don't think so. The D's still need 67 votes in the US Senate. And none of this changes this fact.

Personally, I don't think the D's even have the votes in the House in spite of their huge majority there.

I will also say this here, the Republicans are through as a party if they don't stick together here and stop the coup. Permanent Minority Status may be what the establishment Republicans like Pierre Delecta want, but I think when it would end of the party. People aren't going to donate or work for a party with no chance of implementing their policies. An impeachment of Donald J. Trump would be a message to millions of Deplorable Americans that they just don't count and they might as well just stay home on election day.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.
Lol
They Will have to convince 15 or 20 Republican senators, Who will be primaried out if they convict.

Last edited:
What exactly are they going to draw up "High Crimes" and "Misdemeanors" on?

Quid Pro Quo is standard operating procedure in Foreign Affairs.

Here is example:

Turkey wants to invade Syria

American President: "If you invade Syria like I think you want to do, we are going to impose economic sanctions on you and decimate your economy."

Or: "If you buy Russian S400s we are not going to sell you F-35s"

Foreign Policy is completely The Executive Branch' Responsibility.

Congress, not Nancy Pelosi, or The Senate, not Mitch McConnell can negotiate treaties, trade deals, threaten a country with sanctions or with holding aide if they do not cooperate with US interest.

In Short, there is nothing to even impeach The President on.

Now, what Joe Biden did? That might be impeachable as he was trying to stop an investigation in to his son taking bribes.

President Trump asking about an ongoing investigation in to Political Corruption involving the Bidens? Not impeachable. If it were, he would not have released the transcript of the call.

Last edited:
Nope. There has been no left's Benghazi. And Trump is going to be impeached.

You can ignore the facts all you want but facts don't change.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

BTW, I reported your post for wishing Death upon The President of The United States.

Nope. There has been no left's Benghazi. And Trump is going to be impeached.

You can ignore the facts all you want but facts don't change.
There are no facts other than you post being reported for wishing death upon The President of The United States.

Maybe I should let The Secret Service know about this.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Lol
They Will they have to convince 15 or 20 Republican senators, Who will be primaried out if they convict.

If the facts show the corruption the statements of people like Taylor are expressing and republicans don't vote to convict, they will be voted out. Not everybody who voted for Trump is a ride or die Trump nut job. Some voted for him only because he wasn't Hillary, not because they love Trump.

Forum List

Back