Trump will be a one-term president

More wishful thinking from a dumbass Communist Democrat

View attachment 369162

He's a libertarian, Einstein. You also didn't read his reason for saying it, in which he clearly stated he doesn't support either candidate.

Trumpsters don't understand "libertarian". Anyone not fellating Trump is a Democrat.
Yeah you're a Communist Democrat :rolleyes:
My bad - anyone not fellating Trump is a "Communist Democrat".

Reminds me of Dems claiming they will control congress for 40 more years in 2008, then losing only 2 years later in the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. :auiqs.jpg: Look left wing leaders of the Dem party, nobody likes you freaks.

I'm calling it now.
He will never throw out the 1st pitch to a ball game either. He will never get drug prices lower in the USA. He will never unite this country. He will never get more than 2 miles of wall built. He will never quit lying.
Truthfully nothing is going to unite the country. Senile Joe won't. What ever crazy black woman he gets to screech at the public can't. We will spiral toward our version of Alaric.

I'm calling it now.
He will never throw out the 1st pitch to a ball game either. He will never get drug prices lower in the USA. He will never unite this country. He will never get more than 2 miles of wall built. He will never quit lying.

Other than the baseball thing, he is like every other president.
Really, I have never heard or read of any president even during the civil war insinuate that the national election will be delayed or that our electoral system is full of fraud. No, Trump is unlike any president we have ever had, and hopefully will be unlike any president this nation will ever see again.

It won’t be delayed, so no big deal. Democrats claimed fraud over the last election.

I don’t really give a damn about all the pettiness and Trump has contributed to to a lot of it.

If only the Democrats could have put up a good candidate the last two cycles. It seems like the two party system has failed us. I am hoping the American people get smart and look for real solutions instead of voting for D or R because they have failed miserably.
Right? The D Party is so pathetic they nominate two corrupt corporatist fools in Hill and Joe.

Had they nominated someone competent, they beat Don easily.

Aliens will land on Earth. I'm calling it now.

I thought they were already here.

aliens.jpg

Anther term of Trump will certainly DOOM America.
Total Depression the whole time.
Probably a war with China - if not an open war, certainly an economic, cold war.
Trade will go down the tubes.
Oil, gas and coal will stay in the cellar.
Education will suffer.
Roads and bridges will crack and crumble.
Riots and protests will become a regular weekly ordeal.
Domestic terrorism will sky-rocket.
Allies will disappear and our enemies will have free reign throughout the world.
America will turn into a Police State.
And COVID-19 will be a daily struggle and the start of many.

Probably a war with China - if not an open war, certainly an economic, cold war.
Education will suffer.
Allies will disappear and our enemies will have free reign throughout the world.
All brought about by scum like you.

Education will suffer.

Until there is a vaccine for Covid-19 this will happen no matter who is President. Other than the riots which is the Democrat thing.

I could be wrong, but I see it differently. I think he has been 'controlled opposition' so why would they want to change that now? It has been working well to divide people even further and to use some of his positions (like anti-immigration rhetoric, for example) as pretexts for ulterior authoritarian agendas. There's another reason why I think his presidency benefits them, but I don't want to say it here because I would for sure get tarred and feathered. lol. So I'll just say, think Hegelian Dialectic.

I just can't see a Biden presidency, so I'm leaning toward Trump having a second term.

*Ahem*

Education will suffer.
1603590896758.png

I could be wrong, but I see it differently. I think he has been 'controlled opposition' so why would they want to change that now? It has been working well to divide people even further and to use some of his positions (like anti-immigration rhetoric, for example) as pretexts for ulterior authoritarian agendas. There's another reason why I think his presidency benefits them, but I don't want to say it here because I would for sure get tarred and feathered. lol. So I'll just say, think Hegelian Dialectic.

I just can't see a Biden presidency, so I'm leaning toward Trump having a second term.

It's looking that way on the surface. We'll have a better idea on Monday. The distorted stock market and particulary trading is usually how I gauge response to breaking news like what we just saw with the Hunter Biden tapes. It's a weekend, though. I mean, you can look at some stuff, but nothing really meaningful.

Education will suffer.
You just described biden to a T.

Forum List

Back