Trump: "We're going to drain the swamp"

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2016
By putting the alligators in charge of the job!

Sure, basking in the schadenfreude and bathing in the sweet bitter tears of the special snowflakes and howling moonbats is satisfying for awhile, but the buzz is wearing off. Especially so when your reputed outsider change agent starts appointing insider members of the Big Club to his highest political positions.

This clown car could have been nominated by Jeb!, Christie or Rubio. Are you Trump-a-maniacs even bright enough to have buyer's remorse?

That’s right, the electorate favored nobody at all by an almost 2-to-1 margin over either fake, controlled political puppet. Turnout was down from previous elections. Things are looking good.

For those who stayed home out of principle: I salute you.

MEET THE NEOCONS, 9/11 CRIMINALS AND GOLDMAN BANKERS ON TEAM TRUMP

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.
I'm not a liberal, Corky.

Cheeto Jesus sold himself as a change agent. Judging from his opening picks for high administration positions, it's safe to say that you bought a bill of goods.

Cheeto Jesus sold himself as a change agent. Judging from his opening picks for high administration positions, it's safe to say that you bought a bill of goods.

Awhhh, poor wittle butthurt liberal ratbaby whining again? Time for you to head to the back of the bus and take a nap. Find something suitable to suck on.

Hey dipshit we do need some guys running it. Some insiders want to change it too. I cant wait u til you squeal when kobach is the AG and Cruz is the supreme court nomimee

They are such losers with a capital L.

Hey dipshit we do need some guys running it. Some insiders want to change it too. I cant wait u til you squeal when kobach is the AG and Cruz is the supreme court nomimee
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That argument only works if you're not floating the worst of the worst (i.e. Bolton and Giuliani) as your top guys.

Like I said, Jebby likely would have had those douchebags on his short list. Welcome to hopey-changey 2.0.

Awhhh, poor wittle butthurt liberal ratbaby whining again? Time for you to head to the back of the bus and take a nap. Find something suitable to suck on.
I'm not butthurt at all.

But I'm also not trying to rationalize buying a bill of goods.

I'm not butthurt at all.

But I'm also not trying to rationalize buying a bill of goods.

But you said that "you bought a bill of goods". Had you voted for Trump you would have used "we", now wouldn't you?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That argument only works if you're not floating the worst of the worst (i.e. Bolton and Giuliani) as your top guys.

Like I said, Jebby likely would have had those douchebags on his short list. Welcome to hopey-changey 2.0.
Who's in a better position to know Bolton and Giuliani, Trump or some random guy on a discussion board? Guess who I'm picking?

This is where the commie says "I'm not liberal!"

Oh..I see he did.

Hahaha I can smell a commie pig from a mile away.

New Topics

Forum List

Back