Trump was so so right. Putin is smart. Our leaders are dumb as hell.........LOLOL

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Why?

In 4 months Putin is selling his oil to China and everyone else for record amounts................lolololol

The ruble is higher now than 4 months ago I believe.......chuckle chuckle

Boy did he plan this better than he thought???????????

We spent billions defending Ukraine and weakened our resolve

Pooty Pooty is getting so wealthy and expanding territory, while laughing at the USA.......LOLOLOL

174158290_169805875009303_7263579959801939658_n.jpg

• Banned
The lack of basic knowledge about anything of importance by the Tater administration is not funny, it should scare the living shit out of you.

Mostly they are a bunch of Ivy League leftists who's stock and trade is spewing leftist vitriol. That's it.
It is just comical how Pooty planned that one to a home run. After he saw Afghan, he just marched

Kiss My is sure triggered

• Banned
What a stupid OP. The main goal of the Putin regime was to push back NATO and expand their sphere of influence in Europe. In reality, the opposite is happening.
I know that Sammy. I'm talking about his financial strength and bonding with China

It backfired bigly

NATO.......What a joke.....

I know that Sammy. I'm talking about his financial strength and bonding with China

It backfired bigly

NATO.......What a joke.....
Yes, Russia now gets more money for their resources than a year ago, at the same time selling lesser amount of them. But despite of that, even Russian officials admit now that the Russian economy will contract at the end of the year.

NATO.......What a joke
Yeah, tell that to Putin. He seems to be obsessed with it.

Yes, Russia now gets more money for their resources than a year ago, at the same time selling lesser amount of them. But despite of that, even Russian officials admit now that the Russian economy will contract at the end of the year.

Yeah, tell that to Putin. He seems to be obsessed with it.
My thread, as to point out how fucking stupid USA leaders are

Why?

In 4 months Putin is selling his oil to China and everyone else for record amounts................lolololol

Actually no, he is selling to China and India at steep discounts well below market.

Or do you seriously imagine they are buying it out of the goodness of their hearts?

Chair of Russian Central Bank:

"We export at a discount, import at a premium. And in these conditions, of course, in my opinion, it is necessary to rethink the benefits of exports," Nabiullina, 58, said.

Last edited:
Actually no, he is selling to China and India at steep discounts well below market.

Or do you seriously imagine they are buying it out of the goodness of their hearts?

Chair of Russian Central Bank:

"We export at a discount, import at a premium. And in these conditions, of course, in my opinion, it is necessary to rethink the benefits of exports," Nabiullina, 58, said.

Our leaders here are stupid and incompetent. These Yeerapeeins here know this

Yep it's awesome, just ask all the Russians who have to go though the black market to get dollars for their "strong" rubbles.

While that’s allowed Putin to brag that the sanctions “Blitzkrieg” of the West has failed, ordinary Russians can’t take advantage of the currency’s strength. Oil flows and capital controls have warped the official rate, and the ruble is around 20% weaker at exchange points and on the black market -- reminding many Russians of its Soviet predecessor.

“It’s like trying to show the Soviet Union is beating America by waving a copy of the Izvestia newspaper in someone’s face in 1982 and saying: ‘Look, the dollar is worth only 64 kopecks!”’ said Sergey Khestanov, a Moscow-based professor of finance and banking and advisor to the chief of executive of the Otkritie brokerage. “I’d agree -- if anyone could actually buy a dollar for 64 kopecks.

https://www.bloomberg.com - in-ussr-flashback-russians-are-hunting-for-black-market-dollars

Our leaders here are stupid and incompetent. These Yeerapeeins here know this
Our leaders do not put our economy into a historic recession by starting an invasion of choice.

Putin's pursuit of imperialist fantasies is ruining livelyhoods of ordinary Russians and he doesn't give a shit because THERE IS NO ELECTORAL RESPONSIBLITY in Russia.

According to Russian central bank outlook for the year is:
inflation - 17%
GDP contraction - 10%

With "smart" leader like that who needs an idiot?

Last edited:
On the Popasnaya front, our men traded ten crates of canned food to the Ukrainian fighters for an American Javelin ATGM, a German Panzerfaust and two domestically made grenade launchers. It was a pretty fair trade-off.
Thanks to the american taxpayers for the guns!
P.S. Is it possible to establish a direct supply of russian troops, bypassing the ukrainian nazis? It will be cheaper this way.

Last edited:
On the Popasnaya front, our men traded ten crates of canned food to the Ukrainian fighters for an American Javelin ATGM

Funniest thing here is that you are actually stupid enough to belive that laughable horseshit.

Funniest thing here is that you are actually stupid enough to belive that laughable horseshit.
Over the years the main narrative of Russian propaganda has been that Ukraine is too corrupt, too ineffective, too poor for American or European taxpayers to waste their money on. And many of these things really exist, to tell the truth.

But somehow, the Russians don't mind to get these 'wastelands' back again.

Why?

Boy did he plan this better than he thought???????????

We spent billions defending Ukraine and weakened our resolve

Pooty Pooty is getting so wealthy and expanding territory, while laughing at the USA.......LOLOLOL

View attachment 661216

The entirely Western World is run by fools

Forum List

Back