Did you receive the stimulus follow up Biden campaign plug IRS letter?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

Wasn't this a really, really bad thing when Trump did it?

I'm just wondering, what do the board dems have to say about this.

Last edited:
I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

You're shocked Joe Biden is doing something both hypocritical and stupid? :p

Hypocritical for sure. I forgot the link, but fixed it.

So you got a letter that the White House has not yet sent?

And it was delivered on Sunday?

That's what I call magic mail!

So you got a letter that the White House has not yet sent?

And it was delivered on Sunday?

That's what I call magic mail!

First it was dated 15 April, and I just opened it today. I don't know exactly when I got it, it was Thursday or Friday, it was in a folded catalog. But hey, feel free to keep making an ass of yourself.

Here's another link, dumb ass.

Last edited:

Is his signature on the cheque as well as on the letter?

I think it was a waste but the letter came after my check was deposited and included a number and a website, that you could contact if you DIDN'T receive your check yet.

Maybe a little fraud protection going on.

I know. You would think Biden would not follow Trump's noxious lead.

Sounds like Joe who cant ever get an original thought, is plagiarizing once again.

I got one of those as well. I read it, then shit canned it. The reason we have the vaccine is because Trump fast tracked it. Biden had not one damned thing to do with it.

this is unbelievable --the Capitol NEEDS to be invaded and these $$$$ wasting jackasses NEED to be hit in the heads with frying pans
....this is a PERFECT example of government waste--I got one also
...the left are HYPOCRITES/etc

I think it was a waste but the letter came after my check was deposited and included a number and a website, that you could contact if you DIDN'T receive your check yet.

wrong---WASTE!!!!!!--so sending mail is protection??????!!!!!!!!!
what???????????????????!!!!!!

Last edited:

wrong---WASTE!!!!!!--so sending mail is protection??????!!!!!!!!!
what???????????????????!!!!!!

Yes.

Read the words, the letter confirmed you received a check/deposit, if you didn't, wouldn't you want to do something about it?

From the democrats ? Lolol

Certainly wasn't from republicans, the most corrupt, morons in US history.

Is his signature on the cheque as well as on the letter?

Don't know, I got direct deposit.

The main reason people skewered Trump was because fundamentally -- Conservatives were against giving Americans any direct stimulus, let alone 1200 dollars worth of direct stimulus....

So for a party that always wants to impose "AUSTERITY CUTS" on working class Americans while lavishing government handouts on the wealthy -- for them to want to take credit for a policy Democrats came up with is the epitome of hypocrisy....

Forum List

Back