Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

civil war? i hope not!

My post on gathering Intel on domestic enemies of the United States of America was closed for comments. But this bitch should be at top of the list.
Why, because she’s holding organizations that steal the tax payers money and allow it to be used fo4 corruption and fraud. The nra is a tax exempt organization. It has a few obligations to the rest of us who have to oay taxes. For one thing it can’t be a trust fund for larceny and fraud.
The NRA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. The NRA Foundation Tax ID number is: 52-1710886

New York’s attorney general is seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association after an 18-month investigation found widespread fraud and abuse.

Attorney General Letitia James claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that her investigators found financial misconducted that contributed to a loss of more than $64 million over a three-year period, reported NPR.

NPR. Taxpayer supported propaganda wing of Democratic Party.

this is really a blessing in disfuise. Lapierre needed to be gone years ago.

A lot of members feel that way, and as this plays, a lot more will join them. District of Columbia Attorney General has joined in this.

District of Columbia Attorney General Karl Racine sued the NRA Foundation on Thursday, alleging that its higher-profile sister organization would loot the charity for funds.

LaPierre is a snake.

You don't think there's selective enforcement of the law, that some people get away with things that get other people prosecuted? Seriously?
Only when i have good reason to think so. For example, trump getting away with felony, when his co conspirator went to prison for it.

But there is no reason to think this is the case here, or in general, with charities. This is just you making shit up.
What felony ?
That which arises from being tax exempt and using saved money to pay fraudulent claims

You don't think there's selective enforcement of the law, that some people get away with things that get other people prosecuted? Seriously?
Only when i have good reason to think so. For example, trump getting away with felony, when his co conspirator went to prison for it.

But there is no reason to think this is the case here, or in general, with charities. This is just you making shit up.
What felony ?
LaPierre was too much of a crook for even a Ollie Nirth to take.
it seems, that’s a reason he stepped down as president. You can bet Ollie pops up as a witness either directly of through evidence.

This is big! I hope Lapierre gets his fat ass kicked.

"The suit accuses the N.R.A. and the executives of “violating numerous state and federal laws” by enriching themselves, as well as their friends, families and allies, and taking improper actions that cost the organization $64 million over three years."""

She's a fucking moonbat. She's just wasting taxpayer money to fatten the wallets of her fellow moonbats.
Neato! But NRA officials are going to jail.

As Michelle Obama’s buddy - George Bush- would say, “Bring IT On”!! The same group backing dissolving of the NRA is the same group calling for defunding of the Police. Gun sales-both legal and illegal- will skyrocket. The imagery of an ny attorney general taking away gun rights of swing voters. Please, by all means.

"The suit accuses the N.R.A. and the executives of “violating numerous state and federal laws” by enriching themselves, as well as their friends, families and allies, and taking improper actions that cost the organization $64 million over three years."""

She's a fucking moonbat. She's just wasting taxpayer money to fatten the wallets of her fellow moonbats.
:icon_rolleyes: Sure they are.

Did you read the accusations? Of course you didn't. You don't read things.

civil war? i hope not!

I'd rather we dissolve the NY attorney general.
A sufficient amount of HCL should do the trick. I understand there are folks in the local NY area that are skilled at making people disappear and acid is in their bag of tricks.

She is another angry black woman like every other black woman sticking her face in the nearest camera. She might hurt whatever angry black woman who lets Chicom Joe stick his finger up her pussy.

My neighbors from Michigan say their friends back home call the governor Wretched Gretchen. She's white. That means her pubic hair isn't kinky enough to be vice president.

"No way to prevent this", says America, the only nation in the world where mass shootings happen!

The way to prevent shootings is to keep the democrat party from releasing violent gun criminals from jail and prison over and over again.....they are the problem, not guns...

Did you read the accusations? Of course you didn't. You don't read things.
They are lies. No need to dignify them with reading. The AG is getting sued both individually and as agent of New York. She will be back on welfare when this is over.

bullets flying through classrooms. students getting killed while trying to get an education and secure their future. THAT'S NOT OK!

DEFUND NRA! DEFUND NRA! DEFUND NRA!
defund the car companies because what they make kills people also...why not throw pencil makers i there too because kids stab each other some times,or why not defund the dresser company when it tips over and kills you---do you see how stupid you are by saying that?....wtf

Forum List

Back