Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

this is really a blessing in disfuise. Lapierre needed to be gone years ago.

A lot of members feel that way, and as this plays, a lot more will join them. District of Columbia Attorney General has joined in this.

District of Columbia Attorney General Karl Racine sued the NRA Foundation on Thursday, alleging that its higher-profile sister organization would loot the charity for funds.

This is big! I hope Lapierre gets his fat ass kicked.

"The suit accuses the N.R.A. and the executives of “violating numerous state and federal laws” by enriching themselves, as well as their friends, families and allies, and taking improper actions that cost the organization $64 million over three years."""

She's a fucking moonbat. She's just wasting taxpayer money to fatten the wallets of her fellow moonbats.

yes, criminals, muggers, burglars, marxists, fascist, terrorist and democrats all want their victims to be defenseless

What does that have to do with a non profit organization being accused of criminal fraud?
1.abuse of power
2. it's like a lot of cities---blacks are murdering other blacks at HIGH rates, but the black AGs/prosecutors/etc are going after WHITES defending their property/innocent cops/NRA!!!!/etc = very very stupid
3. in my city with a high murder rate of mostly blacks murdering blacks, black officials run on a campaign of police reform!!!!!!!! = understand???

New York’s attorney general is seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association after an 18-month investigation found widespread fraud and abuse.

Attorney General Letitia James claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that her investigators found financial misconducted that contributed to a loss of more than $64 million over a three-year period, reported NPR.

And did you hear the Trump ASSHOLE say I told them they should move to Texas?? Texas doesn't mind scum bags in their state? Scum that are pals with our scumbag president?
..the only assholes are blacks and libs---..blacks are murdering each other at HIGH rates---and then they go after the NRA and cops = very, very STUPID

New York’s attorney general is seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association after an 18-month investigation found widespread fraud and abuse.

Attorney General Letitia James claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that her investigators found financial misconducted that contributed to a loss of more than $64 million over a three-year period, reported NPR.

And did you hear the Trump ASSHOLE say I told them they should move to Texas?? Texas doesn't mind scum bags in their state? Scum that are pals with our scumbag president?
..the only assholes are blacks and libs---..blacks are murdering each other at HIGH rates---and then they go after the NRA and cops = very, very STUPID
You OK with La Pierre stealing you blind?? All those donors were paying for his many vacations, dinners, a 17 MILLION$$ good by present ?

You OK with La Pierre stealing you blind?? All those donors were paying for his many vacations, dinners, a 17 MILLION$$ good by present ?
1. I'm not a member
2. there's no crime there
3. it's the SAME thing politicians do !!!!
4. where does it say in the NRA '''rulebook'' they can't do that???!!

I noted what I thought about her addressing this in the courts so with that out of the way.......

highlighted misspending and self-dealing allegations that have roiled the NRA and its longtime leader, Wayne LaPierre, in recent years — from hair and makeup for his wife to a $17 million post-employment contract for himself.

Is this really what the donors had in mind when they sent them their money? It's all good because you got your engraved pocket knife?

Oops.....maybe she does have a legal standing.

Simultaneously, the Washington, D.C., attorney general sued the NRA Foundation, a charitable arm of the organization designed to provide programs for firearm safety, marksmanship and hunting safety, accusing it of diverting funds to the NRA to help pay for lavish spending by its top executives.

She will have to prove this but there are restrictions placed on non profits and it is the state's place to monitor that.

It does seem as if she does have a successful track record.

James is taking aim at the NRA after her office last year dismantled President Donald Trump’s charitable foundation and fined him $2 million to settle allegations he used donations meant for worthy causes to further his own business and political interests.

This was where he was screwing over veterans right?

New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA

It's always good to have more info than a brief video blurb.
Give us a break bitch

LOL, a break about what? What exactly do you disagree with? Why is it so common for people to do what you did? If you disagree with something I said, state why.
Tit for tat, Trump describe ANifta As terrorist and NY going after NRA
Trump is basically a fascist, so naturally he would oppose Antifa and not call White Supremest terrorist, even though the FBI and DHS designate White Supremest “domestic terrorist”.
If Trump is a fascist, what do you libbers call somebody likes, say, the Gestapo Governor of Michigan?
Governor!
If you are applying just because she is requiring masks and social distancing, I am all for it.
My mother got COVID-19 from my sister, who never wore a mask or didn't practice social distancing unlike everyone else who came in contact with my mother. My mom is in the hospital and my sister feels terrible and guilt. My sister wanted her “freedom”, she regrets her lack of concern of others and she too is being hospitalize.
I call her an ignoramus like you

....just like Mosby, Gardner, and all the blacks----going after innocent whites while blacks in their cities MURDER other blacks everyday
..their cities are shitholes

Will how you doing ?? No virus ? Wearing your mask?

Big deal....people get sued over nothing all the time. ... :cuckoo:
“The NRA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. The NRA Foundation Tax ID number is: 52-1710886“

That means that anyone contributing any amount to them is tax deductible. Tax deductible organizations can't be shills for profiteers which LaPierre and his merry band were.

The NRA isn't going anywhere. Hell after the fleecing labor Unions did to its members one shouldn't be throwing stones.
The union dues I paid to the USWA was the best money I spent every month. Retired at 53 with a 40K buyout with medical and pension. Too bad for you.

You don't think there's selective enforcement of the law, that some people get away with things that get other people prosecuted? Seriously?
Only when i have good reason to think so. For example, trump getting away with felony, when his co conspirator went to prison for it.

But there is no reason to think this is the case here, or in general, with charities. This is just you making shit up.
What felony ?

civil war? i hope not!

No civil war over the NRA, that is certain. They do not own the guns. We do. Most of us do not belong to the NRA and really do not care. They are a big politically active mouthpiece, not necessarily for us gun owners but for the weapons marketers and prone to emotional appeal rather than logical appeal, throwing up or exaggerating a threat to garner revenue to fight the threat, primarily to the advantage of the weapon makers and marketers.

No group has done more to protect 2nd Amendment freedom that the NRA. I support weapons marketing.

Forum List

Back