Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

I have no idea what any of this is about. I heard one remark concerning the NRA but I have no idea what it is concerning. What are we supposed to take from this?
Conservatives have a real tough time identifying fraud when it comes to the NRA. It seems like Trump, they can do no wrong.

So every member of the NRA is engaged in fraud? How silly of you.

Go after anyone involved in fraud. Can we dissolve every corporation in which a major executive or CEO is charged with fraud?

She's a power hungry, alt-left political hack as far as I am concerned.
Let scumbags steal millions as long as they're YOUR scumbags The republican way

It's an internal matter. If they want to live in luxury off the backs of the donors that is on the donors. It's all open for all to see.

They broke the law.

There are laws for non profit organizations. Both on the state and federal level and the nra broke a bunch of them.

Read the link I posted earlier in the thread.

As far as I'm concerned they belong in prison for their crimes.

If I was a member of the nra I would be pissed that my money was stolen. That money was supposed to pay for training and lobbyists. Instead it went to the bank accounts of 3 men and paid for things like makeup for lapierre's wife. Vacations to the Bahamas. Golf trips and other personal spending.

lapierre even has a contract that includes 17 million to be paid to him after he leaves the company.

It's all donations by people like you who give that money in hopes that they will defend your rights and help train people to use weapons safely.

For someone not a member you seem unduly concerned.

They're not my primary 2A support group, but so long as they toe-stomp the Democrats ala "Kung Fu Hustle" now and then, I've no complaints.

I noted what I thought about her addressing this in the courts so with that out of the way.......

highlighted misspending and self-dealing allegations that have roiled the NRA and its longtime leader, Wayne LaPierre, in recent years — from hair and makeup for his wife to a $17 million post-employment contract for himself.

Is this really what the donors had in mind when they sent them their money? It's all good because you got your engraved pocket knife?

Oops.....maybe she does have a legal standing.

Simultaneously, the Washington, D.C., attorney general sued the NRA Foundation, a charitable arm of the organization designed to provide programs for firearm safety, marksmanship and hunting safety, accusing it of diverting funds to the NRA to help pay for lavish spending by its top executives.

She will have to prove this but there are restrictions placed on non profits and it is the state's place to monitor that.

It does seem as if she does have a successful track record.

James is taking aim at the NRA after her office last year dismantled President Donald Trump’s charitable foundation and fined him $2 million to settle allegations he used donations meant for worthy causes to further his own business and political interests.

This was where he was screwing over veterans right?

New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA

It's always good to have more info than a brief video blurb.
Give us a break bitch

LOL, a break about what? What exactly do you disagree with? Why is it so common for people to do what you did? If you disagree with something I said, state why.
Tit for tat, Trump describe ANifta As terrorist and NY going after NRA
Trump is basically a fascist, so naturally he would oppose Antifa and not call White Supremest terrorist, even though the FBI and DHS designate White Supremest “domestic terrorist”.
If Trump is a fascist, what do you libbers call somebody likes, say, the Gestapo Governor of Michigan?
Governor!
If you are applying just because she is requiring masks and social distancing, I am all for it.
My mother got COVID-19 from my sister, who never wore a mask or didn't practice social distancing unlike everyone else who came in contact with my mother. My mom is in the hospital and my sister feels terrible and guilt. My sister wanted her “freedom”, she regrets her lack of concern of others and she too is being hospitalize.

I am so sorry.

I hate this virus.

I hope your mom and sister will recover.

I wasn't lucky. My aunt died of the virus in April.

I so don't want you to go through what my family and I went through and are still going through because of my aunt's death.

Find out if you can get a phone or tablet to them so you can FaceTime or Skype or Zoom with them.

My cousin was able to get a phone into my aunt. He and my other cousin were able to FaceTime with her before she died. She was barely conscience. When she heard my cousins' voice she opened her eyes. That is all we have. We weren't allowed to be with her when she died. We haven't been able to have a memorial for her yet. It's just not safe. So we will wait until everyone can be there safely.

We haven't been able to say goodbye yet. Personally, it's killing me. I cry about it everyday. I couldn't be there when she needed me most. I will live with that for the rest of my life. She had sons. I was her surrogate daughter as her niece. She was my favorite aunt and it kills me that I couldn't be there for her when she needed me the most. The most important time for her and I was forced to let her down and wasn't there for her. I have to live with that.

You will be in my prayers.

civil war? i hope not!

Holy Toledo. What a great favor to Trump in an election year.

Most Americans have an unfavorable opinion.
i would guess if the New York charges are rock solid, more people would have a negative opinions. I mean, why would any condone criminal conduct of basically using money that wasn’t going to the destination it was claim to go. But instead went into officers pockets, that is theft.
l

Another poll for the poll smokers. Please.
civil war? i hope not!

I gotta agree How many people do you think belong the NRA?? You can bet they won't be voting for foot in mouth Biden. LOL

About 5,000,000 members, with 100,000,000+ adult supporters.

That said, all sides have lazy voters.

It’s not a poll!
civil war? i hope not!

i would guess if the New York charges are rock solid, more people would have a negative opinions. I mean, why would any condone criminal conduct of basically using money that wasn’t going to the destination it was claim to go. But instead went into officers pockets, that is theft.
l

civil war? i hope not!

I gotta agree How many people do you think belong the NRA?? You can bet they won't be voting for foot in mouth Biden. LOL

Poll? My link is a study not a poll. Do you bother to read links or are you just a hyper-partisan talking points who believes talking points or what Trump claims is the Bible?

I have no idea what any of this is about. I heard one remark concerning the NRA but I have no idea what it is concerning. What are we supposed to take from this?
Conservatives have a real tough time identifying fraud when it comes to the NRA. It seems like Trump, they can do no wrong.

Go after anyone involved in fraud. Can we dissolve every corporation in which a major executive or CEO is charged with fraud?

It's an internal matter. If they want to live in luxury off the backs of the donors that is on the donors. It's all open for all to see.

They broke the law.

There are laws for non profit organizations. Both on the state and federal level and the nra broke a bunch of them.

If I was a member of the nra I would be pissed that my money was stolen. That money was supposed to pay for training and lobbyists. Instead it went to the bank accounts of 3 men and paid for things like makeup for lapierre's wife. Vacations to the Bahamas. Golf trips and other personal spending.

lapierre even has a contract that includes 17 million to be paid to him after he leaves the company.

It's all donations by people like you who give that money in hopes that they will defend your rights and help train people to use weapons safely.

They're not my primary 2A support group, but so long as they toe-stomp the Democrats ala "Kung Fu Hustle" now and then, I've no complaints.
And you have no problem with their leader La shitbag taking 8 trips to the Bahamas in 2 years with the family and NRA paying the bill Are all republicans thieves like trump?

civil war? i hope not!

l

civil war? i hope not!

It’s not a poll!
civil war? i hope not!

l

civil war? i hope not!

Poll? My link is a study not a poll. Do you bother to read links or are you just a hyper-partisan talking points who believes talking points or what Trump claims is the Bible?

:auiqs.jpg:

It's a poll.

You don't think there's selective enforcement of the law, that some people get away with things that get other people prosecuted? Seriously?
Only when i have good reason to think so. For example, trump getting away with felony, when his co conspirator went to prison for it.

But there is no reason to think this is the case here, or in general, with charities. This is just you making shit up.

They broke the law.

And you have no problem with their leader La shitbag taking 8 trips to the Bahamas in 2 years with the family and NRA paying the bill Are all republicans thieves like trump?

The NRA just recently dealt with this internally. I have no idea of their salary or compensation set-up.

So long as they do the job to an acceptable degree, I'm not particularly concerned.

Down with Big Democrat.

"there are other awful things here. Rick Scott and Marco Rubio are about to send their thoughts and prayers. those mean nothing to me. if you voted for them, go to hell. show me your strength at the polls" - Dastardly Dave Hogg

So long as they do the job to an acceptable degree, I'm not particularly concerned.
As long as they are doing something you like, you dont mind if they are criminals...?

You don't read well, do you.
Better than you. Why do you ask?

It appears not.
Billy...tantrum time already? Geesh. Must be shark week.

They broke the law.

Like me? I don't give them money.

This is big! I hope Lapierre gets his fat ass kicked.

"The suit accuses the N.R.A. and the executives of “violating numerous state and federal laws” by enriching themselves, as well as their friends, families and allies, and taking improper actions that cost the organization $64 million over three years."""

Forum List

Back