Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

civil war? i hope not!

cuomo the homos cronie--she has no idea what she said--we are in the midst of a pandeic and NY democrats are worrying about the NRA...why are the gonna shoot you asshole democrats---is your vaccine wearing off?

Last edited:
Great news. Nobody is above the law. Charitable donations are not meant to fund a 5 star lifestyle.
[/QUOT
tell that to cuomo the homo---he shut his own investigation down when it was going to expose the true asshole he is...lets not forget the word CROOK in this also

I read her complaint. Is she also going to apply the law to Planned Parenthood and politicians who may have received kickbacks or donations?
You know damned well she won't! It's politicized selective prosecution and she has opened herself up
to a whole vat of Whoop Ass.

"Just like Radical Left New York is trying to destroy the NRA, if Biden becomes President your GREAT SECOND AMENDMENT doesn’t have a chance. Your guns will be taken away, immediately and without notice. No police, no guns!" - President Trump

Thread Cleaned.

The OP is not about Trump, it's about the NRA being sued.

Stay on topic

I noted what I thought about her addressing this in the courts so with that out of the way.......

highlighted misspending and self-dealing allegations that have roiled the NRA and its longtime leader, Wayne LaPierre, in recent years — from hair and makeup for his wife to a $17 million post-employment contract for himself.

Is this really what the donors had in mind when they sent them their money? It's all good because you got your engraved pocket knife?

Oops.....maybe she does have a legal standing.

Simultaneously, the Washington, D.C., attorney general sued the NRA Foundation, a charitable arm of the organization designed to provide programs for firearm safety, marksmanship and hunting safety, accusing it of diverting funds to the NRA to help pay for lavish spending by its top executives.

She will have to prove this but there are restrictions placed on non profits and it is the state's place to monitor that.

It does seem as if she does have a successful track record.

James is taking aim at the NRA after her office last year dismantled President Donald Trump’s charitable foundation and fined him $2 million to settle allegations he used donations meant for worthy causes to further his own business and political interests.

This was where he was screwing over veterans right?

New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA

It's always good to have more info than a brief video blurb.
Indeed. She`s not a stupid woman by any means. The NRA being taken down by a black woman. Ouch!

Indeed. She`s not a stupid woman by any means. The NRA being taken down by a black woman. Ouch!
How is the NRA being "taken down"? Take care of that "premature speculation" of yours.
You wind up "shoulding" all over yourself.

This is selective politically motivated prosecution. I see lots of counter suits in this woman's future.
I also see the Clinton Foundation coming under scrutiny once again.

LOL
Anyone surprised?
One way or the other, they'll get it done. They have no use for your laws and Constitution.

"All that was required for evil DA's to prevail was for ~Patriots~ to remain silent"

Your silence IS violence - Against The Constitution and The Republic
More to come.

FORE!!! British open move to Trumps golf course Do any of you dumb repub fks know what the emolument clause means ? This Trump POS is making millions off his presidency and his asshole supporters here say he's losing ???
Waah waah waah take a Midol
The second week of November you`re going to need more than that.
Why, I will still have border protection, a great economy, a great job, law and order, good 401k growth, jobs in the US, the end of the virus hoax.....and all you will have is a droopy poll and crying libbers

"The Department of Homeland Security supports the mantra of ‘Run, Hide, Fight’ during shootings. But some safety analysts disagree, endorsing lockdowns or other protocol at schools"

The Parkland survivors did the opposite! they ran towards danger!

It comes down to select enforcement of the laws
No it doesn't. Typical right wing nutter fantasy. Always the victims...
Did you miss the 'if'?
Still fantasy.
You don't think there's selective enforcement of the law, that some people get away with things that get other people prosecuted? Seriously? And, BTW, what I wrote wasn't long, quote the whole thing next time.

Forum List

Back