Trump was receiving 1st classified briefing on Afghanistan at Bedminster when he suddenly got bored & ordered milkshakes

we have a senile toddler in the WH

That happened about 3.4 years ago... You and Politico must be DESPERATE for crap to whip up... People never get beverages or snacks in Intel briefings?
The reason why this is being brought up now is becsuse Biden went to an ice cream shop and got a milkshake which caused intense questioning by reporters. What flavor was it? What's your favorite flavor?

The Intelligence Community had it in for Donald J. Trump since before he took the oath. Did you not hear about the Comey meeting in January 2017 where they described the "Trump dossier"?

The President had doubts about the veracity of the information the agents were feeding him at Bedminster and sought to keep them off guard.
That can only be done when consuming unorthodox milk shakes with peppermint
While we're on the topic...I had my Nutri-Bullet the other day. I took a cup of milk, a couple of squeezes of Hershey Chocolate Syrup, and about 6 double stuff oreo cookies. Blend for 30 seconds. Heavenly.
Part of a healthy diet.

we have a senile toddler in the WH

That happened about 3.4 years ago... You and Politico must be DESPERATE for crap to whip up... People never get beverages or snacks in Intel briefings?
The reason why this is being brought up now is becsuse Biden went to an ice cream shop and got a milkshake which caused intense questioning by reporters. What flavor was it? What's your favorite flavor?

Old guys get different "urges" ya know... When ya gotta have it -- ya gotta have it..

ElRSNZ5XIAElTna

Forum List

Back