Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

LOL

But Stacey Abrams, who also left her office, didn't concede, right?

:cuckoo:
I was pointing out the hypocrisy. But, if I remember correctly, Abrams was running for governor while not actually being governor already and lost, not conceding. So, the circumstances were different. If she had already been governor you would have had a point.

Because they were going to throw his fat orange ass out if he didn’t leave on his own.

Look up the definition of concede. He didn’t concede.
Oh, you know this for a fact? But, it doesn't really matter. He left, which means he conceded, whether he left on his own or because he knew they were going to throw his fat orange ass out. Either way, he conceded.

Oh, you know this for a fact? But, it doesn't really matter. He left, which means he conceded, whether he left on his own or because he knew they were going to throw his fat orange ass out. Either way, he conceded.
Concede

1. to acknowledge as true, just, or proper; admit: He finally conceded that she was right.
2. to acknowledge (an opponent's victory, score, etc.) before it is officially established: to concede an election before all the votes are counted.

He didn’t concede. He just didn’t want to get tossed out.

So he's lying when he says he didn't concede?

What the heck are you blathering about?
Trump to this day still calls the election 'stolen'.
Show us where Gore calls the 2000 election 'stolen'?

And the only reason Trump left the White House is because the military said they would NOT get involved. And he lost over 60 court decisions.
He had NO alternatives left.
It was either leave on his own...or be dragged out.

I despise both parties.
And people who blindly follow, political leaders (like you MAGA's do) - ANY leader, EITHER side - make me sick.
That’s not how I remember it. I remember Gore setting a destructive precedent, attacking the integrity of the system and then dragging the country through an unnecessarily divisive legal battle. Gore “walked away” only after the Supreme Court deprived him of any other legal path to try to claim Florida
OK.. 1 of 4 or 25% who are the other 3?! ABC,CBS,NBC are all NETWORK TV...

Concede

1. to acknowledge as true, just, or proper; admit: He finally conceded that she was right.
2. to acknowledge (an opponent's victory, score, etc.) before it is officially established: to concede an election before all the votes are counted.

He didn’t concede. He just didn’t want to get tossed out.
By leaving the White House, Trump conceded. Stacey Abrams still has not conceded. Why is this so important to you?

So he's lying when he says he didn't concede?
It doesn't matter what comes out of his mouth. So, what? Stacey Abrams never conceded her last loss and Brian Kemp has been governor since the election. Let's say that Trump didn't concede. Biden has been president for a year and a half since the election. What difference does it make what Trump or Stacey Abrams said or didn't say?The winners are in office. That's all that matters. Democrats screamed the big lie Russian Collusion for four years. Why didn't you get on them for the big lie? Why is it that YOU can't accept the results of the 2020 election when your man has already been in office? It makes no sense. It's like a group of people believe in the Earth being flat while everyone else knows it is round. So what? What difference does it make that people believe the Earth is flat? None.

Fox has the most viewers.

Like I said, there is both left and right-wing media. And they’re biased.
Why do you persist showing your ignorance? So simple to prove you are just plain DUMB to make your totally inaccurate statement especially when it is so easy to prove you are full of crap!
See the full rankings for the 2021-2022 broadcast TV season broken down by total viewers and 18-49 demo ratings below. These stats are per Nielsen’s “most current” data stream, which counts tune-in and delayed viewing through Sunday, May 1.

Total Viewers:

CBS — 6.35 million
NBC — 6.25 million
Fox — 4.68 million
ABC — 4.19 million
How dumb you are!

Why do you persist showing your ignorance? So simple to prove you are just plain DUMB to make your totally inaccurate statement especially when it is so easy to prove you are full of crap!
See the full rankings for the 2021-2022 broadcast TV season broken down by total viewers and 18-49 demo ratings below. These stats are per Nielsen’s “most current” data stream, which counts tune-in and delayed viewing through Sunday, May 1.

Total Viewers:

CBS — 6.35 million
NBC — 6.25 million
Fox — 4.68 million
ABC — 4.19 million
How dumb you are!
That’s not just news, you moron. That’s everything including the Olympics, tv series, and the fucking Super Bowl according to your own link.

Here.

You’re arguing that Abrams didn’t concede but Trump did??? Lmao.
You can't have it both ways like you want. Both conceded the election because Trump left the office he lost and Abrams never went into the office she lost. YOU'RE the one trying to argue one conceded and one didn't.

That’s funny because that’s exactly what you’re doing. Arguing that Trump didn’t concede but Abrams did.
Are you now willing to admit that BOTH conceded? Or are you going to spew some nonsense about how it's ok if Abrams doesn't concede but Trump must?

That’s not just news, you moron. That’s everything including the Olympics, tv series, and the fucking Super Bowl according to your own link.

Here.

YOU WROTE and I QUOTE..."Fox has the most viewers." WHAT most viewers you didn't define!
My point was that "Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study"
For its report, the Media Research Center did a lot of visual spadework. It viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30. That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
This was STRICTLY EVENING NEWS stories.
Viewers of EVENING News saw 32.7 hours of NEGATIVE news (92%) in that 4 month period...EVENING NEWS!
So considering FOX IS considered one of the 4 network news... AGAIN why is it so hard for you to admit that your
news sources BIASED your news about Trump at least 92% of the news!
You still though haven't answered my question regarding the following:
If Hillary got 96% of news donations and she lost, THEN can't you agree the biased news in spending at least 32.7 hours over 4 months with 92% negative Trump news AND THEN they donated 90% to Biden.... my question is why isn't it
obvious that 3 of the 4 news networks BIASED your subjective opinions?

We were talking about left and right-wing news you moron.

What the hell do the number of viewers for the Olympics have to do with any of that? :laugh:
Once again FACTS just seemingly are unknown to you! Where are your facts because here are MINE!
You said "Fox has the most viewers." And now for more FACTS:
In total day, Fox News averaged 1.46 million
The three major evening newscasts averaged a combined 19.07 million total viewers in Q2 2022, a -14% change from Q1 ’22, a -2% decline from Q2 2021 and a -11% decline from the same quarter four years ago (Q2 2018).
So Fox news has more news viewers???
ABC 7,896,000 Fox 1,460,000
NBC 6,495,000
CBS 4,681,000
Network​
ABC​
NBC​
CBS​
• Total Viewers:
7,896,000​
6,495,000​
4,681,000​

Once again FACTS just seemingly are unknown to you! Where are your facts because here are MINE!
You said "Fox has the most viewers."
Network​
ABC​
NBC​
CBS​
• Total Viewers:
7,896,000​
6,495,000​
4,681,000​
I've already clarified that I was referring to the news. As in the media that we were just discussing.

Do you want to talk about Super Bowl ratings and Olympics ratings? Ok, then ABC has more viewers when you consider those. What does that have to do with the point you were trying to make? Do you even know?

I didn’t follow the Abrams one much. I assume neither conceded.
Trump left office after losing, which is a concession that he lost. Abrams was not governor but ran for governor and lost. Since she didn't show up for the job that she lost, that is a concession that she lost. I'm just wondering where her investigations by the left are if the left claims that Trump didn't concede.

Forum List

Back