Trump Was a Mistake

It’s his own fault his attempts at self enrichment via the government didn’t work out as planned but his daughter did get some Chinese trademarks, his son in law got a Saudi bailout and he charged the US government many times the normal rate for his hotels.
Did you vote for Biden? Do you think all of the evidence that is on Hunter's laptop is fake? I mean CBS has given their imprimatur on it. It's real, it's proven to be Hunter's records of business and personal life and there is a strong case to be made that Joe was an integral part of that business around the world.

The level of hypocrisy is stunning. Joe is making decisions on China and Ukraine that benefit BOTH and BOTH of those countries have enriched Hunter and the rest of the family. The fact that Democrats are willing to ignore that level of corruption tells me they are so far gone into tribal hate that they don't give a damn if the country survives or not, so long as they maintain control.

Your OP's title is honest. Good job
Did you bother to read the article? The "mistake" was made by the Uniparty machine in DC. They were so convinced that the Hildebeast was unbeatable that Trump would make for some entertainment along the way and his celebrity would make the media corporations some cash at the same time. They gave him MILLIONS in free coverage until their internal polling made them aware that while he was joke to them, THEY had become a joke to most of America and Trump was going to ride a populist wave.

Trump Was a Mistake

The success of Donald Trump’s presidency dealt establishment politicians a heavy blow. A second Trump term might kill them—and they know it.
19 Dec 2022 ~~ By Dan Gelernter

You’ll notice a striking difference between election news coverage now and the leadup to the 2016 presidential primaries: The mainstream media have hardly breathed a word about Donald Trump (except to say that he’s not doing well in their “polls” and so obviously voters must want him out of the race).
The reason the media isn't covering Trump is because he has not come out of his bedroom since 2021 except for two minutes to peddle his trading cards.

He's low energy now. The man is barely able to lift a bottle of water with two hands and walks down ramps like his shoelaces are tied together.

Did you vote for Biden? Do you think all of the evidence that is on Hunter's laptop is fake? I mean CBS has given their imprimatur on it. It's real, it's proven to be Hunter's records of business and personal life and there is a strong case to be made that Joe was an integral part of that business around the world.

The level of hypocrisy is stunning. Joe is making decisions on China and Ukraine that benefit BOTH and BOTH of those countries have enriched Hunter and the rest of the family. The fact that Democrats are willing to ignore that level of corruption tells me they are so far gone into tribal hate that they don't give a damn if the country survives or not, so long as they maintain control.

Once they decided to go through with the coup they needed to keep power as if their lives depended on it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back