Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury"

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before," Trump told reporters during what he calls a "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club.
Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
After many years of failure,countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough & decisive!

7:17 AM - Aug 8, 2017

:cuckoo::disagree::lmao::rolleyes-41:
Trump-_Clockwork-_Orangutan-320.gif

The Great Orange Douche.... So Orders!

I heard that he has an armada...very powerful...heading for Australia right now.

No "fleet". Why send an armada when all you need is the USS Carl Vinson carrier, accompanied by several Japanese naval destroyers?

Japanese warships to join US fleet near North Korea as tensions rise

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before," Trump told reporters during what he calls a "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
After many years of failure,countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough & decisive!

I heard that he has an armada...very powerful...heading for Australia right now.

COOL! Take some white people out.

So we have this ASSHOLE AS CIC!

Wrong. The assholes are people who sit in front of a computer all day, bitching about how "evil" Trump is, and being general wankers because they lost the election.Get over it. There's nothing you can say or do that's going to change anything.

Try again. Let see the Orange Douche take actions.

To Arms!... To Arms!

trumpbirddancespew300.gif

So butt released. So ordered!

Quit being such a communist shill. It isn't becoming of a fellow American.

Well, I did not elect a Russia puppet to run America, kinda.

Only in your own delusional and feverish dreams did Trump's election have anything to do with Russia. You idiots keep parroting that retarded narrative but there hasn't been a single speck of evidence.

OKAY! Check.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

You fit the classification of being "white people". I suggest you be first in line.

So we have this ASSHOLE AS CIC!

Wrong. The assholes are people who sit in front of a computer all day, bitching about how "evil" Trump is, and being general wankers because they lost the election.Get over it. There's nothing you can say or do that's going to change anything.

To Arms!... To Arms!

Only in your own delusional and feverish dreams did Trump's election have anything to do with Russia. You idiots keep parroting that retarded narrative but there hasn't been a single speck of evidence.

The Russia games did keep us occupied while democrats transmitted the miniaturization plans to North Korea.

To Arms!... To Arms!

The Russia games did keep us occupied while democrats transmitted the miniaturization plans to North Korea.

You are correct. Bill Clinton not only gave the NORKs two reactors and $5 billion dollars, he willingly gave some of our nuclear secrets to China, who in turn probably filtered some of them down to N. Korea.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

You fit the classification of being "white people". I suggest you be first in line.

Sorry, Not PURE...

But seems you fit the requirements.

Trump-_EO-_KKK2600.gif

I for one would love to see how fast those A-10's we have stationed in S. Korea can destroy the NORK's artillery along the border.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

You know, I'd agree with you except for one thing. N. Korea's artillery guns that are pointed at S. Korea are in hardened structures, buried in solid rock. A military analyst on the news today said that the only way those artillery placements could be taken out permanently is by nuclear strike.

And no.............A-10s don't generally carry nukes. And, the weapons they do carry (conventional), wouldn't really have that much impact on the hardened artillery emplacements.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Yeah, that armada quote is gonna come back to haunt him. Trump threatened N. Korea with an armada of 3 carriers, but when N. Korea found out it was an empty threat, they kept on with their missile tests, in fact, they ramped them up.

Now? Trump has threatened them again, and N. Korea is probably going to ignore him, thinking it's a lot of hot air.

Know what scares me? The fact that they will probably be looking to get the most bang for their buck if they actually do decide to launch a missile here because they have limited material to work with. My roomie and I were talking about where he could get the most bang for the buck, trying to figure out if it would be a major city or a military installation. Neither of them would be as effective as sending an ICBM and putting it square in the middle of the San Andreas Fault. Not only would it cause massive destruction from the blast, but it would also probably cause an earthquake that would shake up the entire state of CA, and would cause much more damage than simply taking out 5 to 10 square miles of city.

Hit San Andreas with a nuke, and you could cause destruction in many cities at once.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Yeah, that armada quote is gonna come back to haunt him. Trump threatened N. Korea with an armada of 3 carriers, but when N. Korea found out it was an empty threat, they kept on with their missile tests, in fact, they ramped them up.

Now? Trump has threatened them again, and N. Korea is probably going to ignore him, thinking it's a lot of hot air.

Know what scares me? The fact that they will probably be looking to get the most bang for their buck if they actually do decide to launch a missile here because they have limited material to work with. My roomie and I were talking about where he could get the most bang for the buck, trying to figure out if it would be a major city or a military installation. Neither of them would be as effective as sending an ICBM and putting it square in the middle of the San Andreas Fault. Not only would it cause massive destruction from the blast, but it would also probably cause an earthquake that would shake up the entire state of CA, and would cause much more damage than simply taking out 5 to 10 square miles of city.

Hit San Andreas with a nuke, and you could cause destruction in many cities at once.

Thanks...I'll pass that on.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Sorry, Not PURE...

But seems you fit the requirements.

Pure or not, going through life with your non-white part and your white part hating each other must be a real bitch. So glad I don't have third-world problems to deal with.

Dumb motherfucker probably watches Game of Thrones, and had to be stopped from promising fire and blood :rofl:
At least he didn't use Obama's red crayon

Obama red line got the matter to the table anyway. To get some gas stock piles.
But with any ME leader, you will never get them all.
Destruction of Syria's chemical weapons - Wikipedia
Syria crossed it and Obama acted like the coward he is, and did nothing. Made the world think we were weak.

Dumb motherfucker probably watches Game of Thrones, and had to be stopped from promising fire and blood :rofl:

Syria crossed it and Obama acted like the coward he is, and did nothing. Made the world think we were weak.

And when he drew his little red line with his crayolas and didn't do anything, ISIS formed and grew into the strongest presence in Syria, and Russia expanded their operations there as well. He truly was a weak and spineless son of a bitch.

So did Trump. Remember when he threatened to send an armada of 3 carriers to N. Korea if they continued testing missiles? Well............both China and Russia sent spy ships to see what was going on and found out there were no carriers anywhere even remotely close to the area. What was the end result of that? N. Korea kept testing missiles and now has a ICBM capable of hitting the USA, as well as they now have a nuclear weapon small enough to be carried by one.

Most of the world currently thinks that the US has an incompetent president.

I for one would love to see how fast those A-10's we have stationed in S. Korea can destroy the NORK's artillery along the border.

A-10-Elephant-Walk.jpg

Blood lust.

That's the only thing I can think of LoneLaughter. Even though A-10's are great for CAS and can kill tanks quite effectively, their conventional weapons are useless against hardened bunkers like what the N. Koreans keep their artillery guns in. I was listening to a military analyst and they said the only way you could destroy those artillery installations is with nukes. Otherwise, you'll just piss them off, and they will fire shells into S. Korea, killing millions.

Well, today The Great Orange Douche spewed ITS line.. A movable one.

TGOD-_Fire-and-fury.gif

NK does not back down, till they get paid So we go to war, no nukes.
Or the Douche tucks tail. Again..Like Mexico, but with blood.
The Cheetos on fire now. MAGA!

Forum List

Back