Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury". HAHA Today's Orange Spew!

Trump warns North Korea will be "met with fire and fury"

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before," Trump told reporters during what he calls a "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club.
Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
After many years of failure,countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough & decisive!

7:17 AM - Aug 8, 2017

:cuckoo::disagree::lmao::rolleyes-41:
Trump-_Clockwork-_Orangutan-320.gif

The Great Orange Douche.... So Orders!

God bless America, God bless our President. Bring it on. We finally have a backbone in the White House. All you pussy fucking Democrats might actually have a chance to serve your nation and humanity and not be American hater communist.

Like the ACA repeal failure, the GOP won't let Dear Leader play FAKE Orange CIC over there.
The old GOP will win over the DOPers on this issue as well, as they won the play on
the repeal of ACA, with a GOP Party saving move. Good Luck. So if the dear weak leader does not invade or nuke NK, who's at fault with that move?

North Korea is fucking done...and you better get ready to serve pussy.

Next Trump plans to use the "we'll soon unleash Earth, Wind, and Fire". And it will be a hit. I've already checked the charts. And we'll have one hit after another. People will be dancing in the streets in New Jersey.
North Korea will not be allowed to incinerate millions of American's. Fuck you.

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening ... and I said they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before," Trump told reporters during what he calls a "working vacation" at his New Jersey golf club.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump
After many years of failure,countries are coming together to finally address the dangers posed by North Korea. We must be tough & decisive!

God bless America, God bless our President. Bring it on. We finally have a backbone in the White House. All you pussy fucking Democrats might actually have a chance to serve your nation and humanity and not be American hater communist.

Like the ACA repeal failure, the GOP won't let Dear Leader play FAKE Orange CIC over there.
The old GOP will win over the DOPers on this issue as well, as they won the play on
the repeal of ACA, with a GOP Party saving move. Good Luck. So if the dear weak leader does not invade or nuke NK, who's at fault with that move?

On the reverse side of the coin, say for instance the NORKS lob a nuclear-tipped missile at us and it lands in your front yard. Are you willing to take the responsibility for doing nothing to prevent them from doing that?

Got you down as a first striker. CHECK! Guess this is part of the plan.

N Korea has already made the first strike. Actually many first strikes.

What did they hit?

You're the type that will wait until lives are lost before saying "Oh gee... what a shame". We call people like you, spineless cowards.

I'm for people dying. Give me the controls. I have no problem doing it in person.
Getting a wonderful bloody shower, rather than golden showers.

Thank the gods we have Trump in the White House. Unlike his predecessor, he'll actually fight to protect our country.

So we have this ASSHOLE AS CIC!

Wrong. The assholes are people who sit in front of a computer all day, bitching about how "evil" Trump is, and being general wankers because they lost the election.Get over it. There's nothing you can say or do that's going to change anything.

Thank the gods we have Trump in the White House. Unlike his predecessor, he'll actually fight to protect our country.

Thank God we don't have another useless POS surrender-monkey like Obama. He would have just sent them a pallet stacked high with cash.

Wrong. The assholes are people who sit in front of a computer all day, bitching about how "evil" Trump is, and being general wankers because they lost the election.Get over it. There's nothing you can say or do that's going to change anything.

Try again. Let see the Orange Douche take actions.

To Arms!... To Arms!

trumpbirddancespew300.gif

So butt released. So ordered!

To Arms!... To Arms!

Quit being such a communist shill. It isn't becoming of a fellow American.

Donald Trump knows what he is doing and American people elected him because we are sick of the weakness in our government when fat assed little dictators who support global terrorism announce, and show, they can destroy a major US city and kill millions. This guy is a 100x a bigger threat than BinLaden and Hussein combined! Are you people that stupid?

Thunder and lighting and power and booms and bangs like the world has never, ever, ever, ever seen ever ever before.

Does the douche always have to sound like a douche? These are the kind of negotiations you do in private so you don't appear to be egging on the nutjob, the way our nutjob is being egged on.
Do you think Kim and his generals are laughing at trump?

"Oooooh, lookie.. The Amelikan Draft Dodger in Chief has drawn a pink line in the sand...Too funny" Lol...

To Arms!... To Arms!

Well, I did not elect a Russia puppet to run America, kinda.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

I heard that he has an armada...very powerful...heading for Australia right now.

To Arms!... To Arms!

Well, I did not elect a Russia puppet to run America, kinda.

Only in your own delusional and feverish dreams did Trump's election have anything to do with Russia. You idiots keep parroting that retarded narrative but there hasn't been a single speck of evidence.

Donald Trump knows what he is doing and American people elected him because we are sick of the weakness in our government when fat assed little dictators who support global terrorism announce, and show, they can destroy a major US city and kill millions. This guy is a 100x a bigger threat than BinLaden and Hussein combined! Are you people that stupid?

All I've seen are tweets of threats, and no passed legislation. Please confirm?
Btw. the Douche contacted Mueller by way of a lawyer, to say he's doing a great job. Image them apples.
Does not match the Twitler tweets. So at this point, the Great Negotiator is groveling to NK
behind the scenes. Like it did with Mexico.

:biggrin: Would be great if Mueller replied. Resign, I'll put in some words to reduce time served.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back