Trump wants the country back to Trump madness by Easter....LOLOL

"opened up and raring to go by Easter". LOL.

I don't know who is more delusional, him or his bootlicking supporters.

Yes, and predictably, the Democrats have decided they hate working, they hate workers and they want everyone to die. To cover for this, they pretend they are AFRAID everyone is going to die.

Like this:

IF YOU LIKE THIS PLAN YOU WANT GRANDMA TO DIE!!!

In reality they're projecting and we know this
They love them some obamaturd phones though!

silly poorly educated you.... you didn't know that fee obamaphone actaully came from saint ronnie did ya?

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

good 'ol liberal ronnie!
Sure! That’s why the screamed for obamaphone!

Yes, and predictably, the Democrats have decided they hate working, they hate workers and they want everyone to die. To cover for this, they pretend they are AFRAID everyone is going to die.

Like this:

silly poorly educated you.... you didn't know that fee obamaphone actaully came from saint ronnie did ya?

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

apparently they were just as ignorant as ewe.

Like this:

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

‘’yup!

Like this:

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

‘’yup!

be proud of your ignorance!!!!

Good gawd, somebody lock this guy in a fucking closet for a couple of months.
Then stay cowering in your bunkers, while the rest of us get back to our lives.
Get back to your money is what you mean...listen, nobody is venturing out to shop or do anything until this thing is gone...keep dreaming and for those fools that do so, good luck breathing again.
Oh STFU....I want to get back to hanging out with buddies, going to shops, and enjoying my normal pursuits and diversions

So you are rooting for failure?
No, just reality.

Like this:

Actually, George Bush was the one that started that program.

Like this:

A program started under Ronald Reagan in the 80's and expanded to low income individuals....under GW Bush.
But you just keep on but, but, but..squirrel!
Obamaturd.
You're an idiot. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Like this:

And how many black people have ewe heard running around yelling for a Bush phone?

Like this:

And how many black people have ewe heard running around yelling for a Bush phone?
You're a moron.

Like this:

about as many as the teabagging white trash hillbillies yelling for the gov'ment to stay outa their medicare!

Like this:

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

‘’yup!

Yep, I was wondering how long it would be before a Trump supporter posted this video. And I'm not disappointed once more. It's too bad but Trump really does bring out the worst in his supporters. I had hoped we had evolved beyond this. Hopefully, this will be our last return trip into the darkness.

Like this:

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

‘’yup!

Yep, I was wondering how long it would be before a Trump supporter posted this video. And I'm not disappointed once more. It's too bad but Trump really does bring out the worst in his supporters. I had hoped we had evolved beyond this. Hopefully, this will be our last return trip into the darkness.

It will appear every time you mock Trump supporters as illiterate backward bumpkins

One problem... They aren’t the ones who actually have bunkers. They're mobbing the stores just to find something to wipe their asses with...

The most unholiest human being ever created, wants us all out and about by Easter...his words, not mine.
Coronavirus government response updates: Trump wants country 'opened up' by Easter
Trump is setting is the stage to roll back social distancing guidelines.

This moron is so desperate to get back to campaigning, so desperate to get back to his feel good rallies and his Trump hotels that we all pay for, so desperate to get the markets going...and the hell with the American ppl and this Hoax virus.

And still we got idiots thinking this man is doing a great job.....God help us

Stay in your house.

You'll do us all a favor.

Get back to your money is what you mean...listen, nobody is venturing out to shop or do anything until this thing is gone...keep dreaming and for those fools that do so, good luck breathing again.

Is it tiggered or triggered ?

Like this:

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

‘’yup!

It will appear every time you mock Trump supporters as illiterate backward bumpkins

011118-26-Government-Politics-Welfare.jpg
:113:

Like this:

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

‘’yup!

Hmm. I know a lot of people who live in the middle of this country (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma) who can't stand Trump. They're not illiterate...or bumpkins. They think he's an absolute embarassment not only to the Republican party, but also the country. Hint...they don't like liberal, limousine riding city slickers who lie to them.

Like this:

good 'ol liberal ronnie!

‘’yup!

011118-26-Government-Politics-Welfare.jpg
:113:

New Topics

Forum List

Back