Trump Wants Revenge — That’s Why He’s the Man for 2024

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I do not see how Trump can be beat. 2 more years of Biden will have this country nearly destroyed. The turnout will prevent another steal by Democrats.

If many of President Trump’s supporters believe he didn’t go far enough during his first term, that critique would likely be assuaged in a second term. If the bad personnel choices and attempts to work as a gentleman with swamp creatures was good for anything, it at least served to teach President Trump (and Americans) two things:

First, it revealed who the true patriots in government are (they’re few and far between) and who the traitors are. Second, it taught us that attempting to get along and play nicely with the establishment doesn’t work — the only way forward is to treat them as ruthlessly as they treat honest constitutionalists.

I do not see how Trump can be beat. 2 more years of Biden will have this country nearly destroyed. The turnout will prevent another steal by Democrats.

If many of President Trump’s supporters believe he didn’t go far enough during his first term, that critique would likely be assuaged in a second term. If the bad personnel choices and attempts to work as a gentleman with swamp creatures was good for anything, it at least served to teach President Trump (and Americans) two things:

First, it revealed who the true patriots in government are (they’re few and far between) and who the traitors are. Second, it taught us that attempting to get along and play nicely with the establishment doesn’t work — the only way forward is to treat them as ruthlessly as they treat honest constitutionalists.

His 2 hour CPAC facsist rant tells us all we need to know. He and his supporters lap this crap up. See what you vote for.

Or instead of trying to find ways of keeping people from voting, you can give them good reasons to vote for you.

I do not see how Trump can be beat.

I DO.
  1. Corrupt and broken election system that those in control do not want to fix.
  2. Any voters stupid enough to elect Joe Bedpan after the four great years Trump gave us will probably vote for Joe again even if gas hits $18/gallon.
  3. Democrats are busing in 5000 new illegal democrat voters a day.

Trump will not win the election but for me I have lived better in the USA but I live in Sweden now in my opinion Sweden is much better than the USA it is a safer country like the USA

trump brandon 1.png

They will kill him first.

His 2 hour CPAC facsist rant tells us all we need to know. He and his supporters lap this crap up. See what you vote for.
Yep. Things like saving womens sports, getting rid of the Dept. of Education groomers, supplying the world with clean oil and gas to the detriment of Russia, stopping the Iran nuke factory, raising the GDP....

If you love this country>>>>Trump 2024

Yep. Things like saving womens sports, getting rid of the Dept. of Education groomers, supplying the world with clean oil and gas to the detriment of Russia, stopping the Iran nuke factory, raising the GDP....

If you love this country>>>>Trump 2024
Another useless vote. Trump is a loser. Way too much legal baggage but that doesn't deter a fool.

Nearly destroyed? Not near as much as we saw in 2020.

Forum List

Back