trump wants do over

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Apparently Trump wants to redo the Iowa caucus. Ted Cruz cheated. He couldn't have lost. It's just not fair.

Apparently Trump wants to redo the Iowa caucus. Ted Cruz cheated. He couldn't have lost. It's just not fair.

Yeah and I want Alicea Vikander to wake up with me for the rest of my pathetic life, but it is never happening. Trump need to move on and win New Hampshire and focus on winning South Carolina and Nevada and forget Iowa...

You beat me to it.

The real estate mogul, after delivering a concession speech on Monday, is now crying foul. Donald Trump on Wednesday accused Ted Cruz of committing fraud, and called for a new election in Iowa. Ratcheting up his rhetoric after his loss in the Iowa caucuses on Monday, Trump first tweeted an accusation that the Texas senator had "illegally" stolen the election, before tweaking the message

Trump accuses Cruz of 'fraud,' calls for new Iowa election

This is gonna get good. Its Batshit-Palooza!

This just in. Trump announced today that, in order to increase efficiency in his organization, he will no longer sue people when they cause him injury or loss. He has instructed his lawyers to simply sue everyone all at once. The papers will be printed with blank spaces so that the details can be added in later.

I didn't see Iowa hurting his support base. He did still come in second. But whining about it just may. People may quickly realize this isn't the man we want taking on world leaders like Putin.

Megyn Kelly was mean to me. Fox News was mean to me. That negative campaign ad was mean to me. The National Review was mean to me. Iowa was mean to me.

I didn't see Iowa hurting his support base. He did still come in second. But whining about it just may. People may quickly realize this isn't the man we want taking on world leaders like Putin.

Megyn Kelly was mean to me. Fox News was mean to me. That negative campaign ad was mean to me. The National Review was mean to me. Iowa was mean to me.
When you're born with a silver spoon...

I don't see how a billionaire about how losing an election in one state is going to make him more likely to be elected in others. Can you imagine what happens of he loses on Tuesday?

When you're born with a silver spoon...

I guess he hasn't been paying attention to politics for the last few decades. Bill Clinton is still being called a rapist to this day. He bows out of a debate because they might ask him about stuff he actually said.

Andy Griffith filmed a scene back in the 1950's about the final end of the Trump phenomena, in the movie, "A Face in the Crowd". It also applies to Palin:

maybe they should just throw out all the votes and go with the new way. The coin toss.
worked for the criminal Hillary

I agree. The whole Iowa thing is a disgrace. The votes on both sides should be thrown out and an investigation should be made with the process changed to stop cheating in future elections. Cruz is a disgrace to Republicans and Hillary is a disgrace to Democrats.

Has he class-action sued the voters of Iowa yet? After all he's such a class-act guy.

That's his usual M.O.

I'll be looking for him to call Iowans "losers", "rapists" and "pigs", to mock them with physical gyrations and to claim he saw thousands and thousands of Iowans on TV in Dubuque cheering 9/11. Any day now.

Fair warming Rump: New Hamsterites are down-to-earth practical types. They're pretty good at smelling bullshit.

Forum List

Back