Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Can we get you Blacks folks to agree that if you vote overwhelmingly for Hillary and she gets elected, if the unemployment rate for Black males goes up, then you will forever STFU about your victimhood?

Black males have had a higher unemployment rate under Obama than white males. Pretty telling that Obama can't help blacks.

Black males have had a higher unemployment rate under Obama than white males. Pretty telling that Obama can't help blacks.

Conversely, had Obama INCREASED employment for ONLY blacks, Popeyegeorgio would NOT be bitching but cheering......

Fuck you.

I speak to racists anyway I choose.

You're a lowlife, with a low I.Q. you don't know me you moron..Treat people with respect, you get respect in return...that's the way we do it where I'm from...with attitude like yours, you'd get beat down or shot in the streets

Again, fuck you. There are racist 'insults' thrown all over this board. But your creepy ass decides that only I should be 'admonished' for lack of respect. Wonder why that would be? Perhaps you can point me to you admonishing racists and RW assholes about their 'lack of respect.' I won't hold my breath.

Check this out Jethro .. if I appear that I have no respect for racists .. and those who defend them .. it's because I have no respect for either.

Ask yourself if I appear to be the least bit concerned about getting respect in return? I don't give a rats ass about 'respect' from a RWer.

Low IQ :0) The subject is black people voting for Trump .. and/or school vouchers. Choose one, choose both .. and I'll gleefully demonstrate which one of us has the low IQ.

Don't be shy.

Hey genius i laugh at the white supremacist types their funny because they're so damn stupid. They hate me as a Jew, but people like you are worst, because you're vicious, racist, and expect people not to call you out on it...You don't know me, you don't come at me like that..understand? Act like you were brought up right. People where I'm from, Detroit should have a choice on where to send their kids. Nobody should be trapped in a failing school....What's Hillary done for Blacks again?..Enlighten us..She uses people like you to get rich, that's it. She's never held a real job, or actually employed anyone outside of crony government and her phony foundation. The Clintons could give a shit about anybody but themselves

"The Trump I know"

What I know about you is all I'll ever need to know. You defend racists, and you've yet to point out where you've attacked racists they way you came at me. If they hate you, and you don't respond, that's your problem. I will respond to attacks by them whenever and however I choose to. Where in the fuck do you see 'respect' coming from a racist? What makes you think I should have any respect for people who hate black people? What the fuck is wrong with you?

As I've pointed out, and as many academic studies have shown, vouchers and and private schools are not the answer to what ails American education. In many cases, students, particularly black students, are worse off then they would be in public schools .. and I've posted that truth which you completely ignored. Here's another ..

10 reasons why school vouchers should be rejected

Ignore that and anything else you choose to ignore, but don't pretend that you care more about black children then I do. Get over yourself. That kind of ignorance is common among RWers. They think they know what's best for everybody, including people they hate. They don't give a shit about black people or black children. They're promoting their own agenda and blame democrats for everything wrong with the world.

What has Hillary Clinton done for Blacks? .. What has Trump done for Blacks? .. What has the Republican Party done for Blacks since they became a white nationalist party? Not a goddamn thing. What are you suggesting, Trump? You must be joking .. that's ignorant.

Start here .. Hillary Clinton will address .. make that seriously address an issue that's important to Black people .. the terrorism of police. She will address it seriously because she needs our votes .. and she will need our votes to get re-elected. It doesn't matter what you think of the issue .. you not agreeing with it is meaningless.

Final thought .. it isn't just Black people who reject the pompous know-it-all attitude of republicans. Just about every demographic in this country rejects the ignorance of republicans .. including Jews. But you've seemed to have adapted the same pompous attitude that you think allows you to tell everyone else what they should do .. while you back a fucking celebrity for president.

Dude .. get over yourself. You're not as smart as you think you are.

Long term effects of vouchers on African Americans :cool: ...learn something and get back to me:thup:

https://www.hks.harvard.edu/pepg/PDF/Impacts_of_School_Vouchers_FINAL.pdf

Last edited:
Fuck you.

I speak to racists anyway I choose.

You're a lowlife, with a low I.Q. you don't know me you moron..Treat people with respect, you get respect in return...that's the way we do it where I'm from...with attitude like yours, you'd get beat down or shot in the streets

Again, fuck you. There are racist 'insults' thrown all over this board. But your creepy ass decides that only I should be 'admonished' for lack of respect. Wonder why that would be? Perhaps you can point me to you admonishing racists and RW assholes about their 'lack of respect.' I won't hold my breath.

Check this out Jethro .. if I appear that I have no respect for racists .. and those who defend them .. it's because I have no respect for either.

Ask yourself if I appear to be the least bit concerned about getting respect in return? I don't give a rats ass about 'respect' from a RWer.

Low IQ :0) The subject is black people voting for Trump .. and/or school vouchers. Choose one, choose both .. and I'll gleefully demonstrate which one of us has the low IQ.

Don't be shy.

Hey genius i laugh at the white supremacist types their funny because they're so damn stupid. They hate me as a Jew, but people like you are worst, because you're vicious, racist, and expect people not to call you out on it...You don't know me, you don't come at me like that..understand? Act like you were brought up right. People where I'm from, Detroit should have a choice on where to send their kids. Nobody should be trapped in a failing school....What's Hillary done for Blacks again?..Enlighten us..She uses people like you to get rich, that's it. She's never held a real job, or actually employed anyone outside of crony government and her phony foundation. The Clintons could give a shit about anybody but themselves

"The Trump I know"

What I know about you is all I'll ever need to know. You defend racists, and you've yet to point out where you've attacked racists they way you came at me. If they hate you, and you don't respond, that's your problem. I will respond to attacks by them whenever and however I choose to. Where in the fuck do you see 'respect' coming from a racist? What makes you think I should have any respect for people who hate black people? What the fuck is wrong with you?

As I've pointed out, and as many academic studies have shown, vouchers and and private schools are not the answer to what ails American education. In many cases, students, particularly black students, are worse off then they would be in public schools .. and I've posted that truth which you completely ignored. Here's another ..

Ignore that and anything else you choose to ignore, but don't pretend that you care more about black children then I do. Get over yourself. That kind of ignorance is common among RWers. They think they know what's best for everybody, including people they hate. They don't give a shit about black people or black children. They're promoting their own agenda and blame democrats for everything wrong with the world.

What has Hillary Clinton done for Blacks? .. What has Trump done for Blacks? .. What has the Republican Party done for Blacks since they became a white nationalist party? Not a goddamn thing. What are you suggesting, Trump? You must be joking .. that's ignorant.

Start here .. Hillary Clinton will address .. make that seriously address an issue that's important to Black people .. the terrorism of police. She will address it seriously because she needs our votes .. and she will need our votes to get re-elected. It doesn't matter what you think of the issue .. you not agreeing with it is meaningless.

Final thought .. it isn't just Black people who reject the pompous know-it-all attitude of republicans. Just about every demographic in this country rejects the ignorance of republicans .. including Jews. But you've seemed to have adapted the same pompous attitude that you think allows you to tell everyone else what they should do .. while you back a fucking celebrity for president.

Long term effects of vouchers on African Americans :cool: ...learn something and get back to me:thup:

African Americans, Hispanic, American Indians, Orientals, Europeans, who doesn't like choices? Choices that control their education. Let average Americans make their own decisions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't be shy.

"The Trump I know"

African Americans, Hispanic, American Indians, Orientals, Europeans, who doesn't like choices? Choices that control their education. Let average Americans make their own decisions.

Africans Americans benefit the most from school vouchers ..These people would rather push NEA talking points....they don't know any better

There are other definitions and they look nothing like the one you just posted:

View attachment 87670
How does that address Trump's platform?
Oh, it doesn't.
This conversation is bordering on ludicrous.
I posted that definition of NeoCon to address your gobbledygook not trump's "platform" what ever that is.
You keep changing the conversation every time history doesn't match your ideology.

Listening to paid hacks doesn't make you an expert on anything other than what the hacks are parroting.

Democrats have done nothing more than keep minorities from starving until the money runs out.

Now please reply by changing the subject.

So your "paid" hacks are better than MY "paid hacks?" Every one of us gets our input from an outside media source. The GOP is fucked up. Your party is a mess. That a fool likeTrump can become the nominee of a major political party is evidence of that. RW White males ( and a few misguided Jews and Blacks) are aligning themselves against the majority of Americans who don't what your party dragging them back to the dark ages.
Links to gov site legislation are hacks?
You're not as bright as you assume yourself to be?

Cut the BS, most of the stuff you post is based on assumptions. But I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. What gov site have you liked to in this thread in response to one of MY posts/ Put up or shut up!

You KNOW you aren't bright but you keep trying to fool yourself into thinking you are. You support a clueless psychotic candidate for the highest office in the land just because he is a RW White male who has promised to "take America Back." The thinly veiled ramifications there are all too plain for any fool to see. But you are just so glad to e accepted into the fold of the "Aryan brotherhood" you've forgotten what they did to your people!

How does that address Trump's platform?
Oh, it doesn't.
This conversation is bordering on ludicrous.
I posted that definition of NeoCon to address your gobbledygook not trump's "platform" what ever that is.
You keep changing the conversation every time history doesn't match your ideology.

Listening to paid hacks doesn't make you an expert on anything other than what the hacks are parroting.

Democrats have done nothing more than keep minorities from starving until the money runs out.

So your "paid" hacks are better than MY "paid hacks?" Every one of us gets our input from an outside media source. The GOP is fucked up. Your party is a mess. That a fool likeTrump can become the nominee of a major political party is evidence of that. RW White males ( and a few misguided Jews and Blacks) are aligning themselves against the majority of Americans who don't what your party dragging them back to the dark ages.

Cut the BS, most of the stuff you post is based on assumptions. But I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. What gov site have you liked to in this thread in response to one of MY posts/ Put up or shut up!

You KNOW you aren't bright but you keep trying to fool yourself into thinking you are. You support a clueless psychotic candidate for the highest office in the land just because he is a RW White male who has promised to "take America Back." The thinly veiled ramifications there are all too plain for any fool to see. But you are just so glad to e accepted into the fold of the "Aryan brotherhood" you've forgotten what they did to your people!

:uhh:Wow... That was idiotic

Don't be shy.

"The Trump I know"

Africans Americans benefit the most from school vouchers ..These people would rather push NEA talking points....they don't know any better

Hey DOOF, where is your PROOF?

But it is the TRUTH…TRUTH TRUMPS idiocy every time.

"The Trump I know"

"Aryan brotherhood" are you drinking tonight? Didn't you excuse a Klan recruiter who was no doubt involved in a lynching or two, because he threw a couple dollars at you :uhh:

Last edited:
Can we get you Blacks folks to agree that if you vote overwhelmingly for Hillary and she gets elected, if the unemployment rate for Black males goes up, then you will forever STFU about your victimhood?
I don't think that is a fair deal. I think you have mistaken the struggle for equality for what you deem as Black victimhood!

your link said:
Hispanic students were much more likely to attend college in the absence of a voucher opportunity, which suggests that a number of unobserved background characteristics might have been working to the advantage of Hispanic students. Forty-five percent of Hispanic students in the control group attended college, as compared to 36 percent of African American students. There is also some evidence that the public schools attended by Hispanic students were superior in quality to those attended by African American students.

While the article is enticing, a brief review of it still leaves many unanswered questions in my mind. I'll take one at a time to avoid confusion. I was disappointed that this voucher study did not show that much of an academic improvement . Instead, the "success" pointed to was that of an increase in college enrollment by Black students in the voucher program over those who were not.

Simultaneously, a comparison with Hispanics attending public schools/private schools showed that vouchers had little impact on whether they attended college or not. The reason for that was not clear but the article suggested the Hispanics went to public schools superior to those Blacks attended.

For me, that shows conclusively that vouchers don't have some innate magical power to transform a student any more than a public school does. The above quote just validates what I have been saying all along... Bring inferior public schools up to par using successful public schools as models.

Last edited:

"Aryan brotherhood" are you drinking tonight? Didn't you excuse a Klan recruiter who was no doubt involved in a lynching or two, because he threw a couple dollars at you :uhh:

Yes, the term Aryan brotherhood aptly describes the festering RW cancers lying dormant in the core o the GOP. The party you have adopted so gleefully is full of fear mongering "Christian" radicals. They are armed to the teeth and they hate Jews, Blacks and anyone else who isn't a RW White male or a sympathizer.

Your subtle reference to the late Senator Byrd is a bit dated and presumptive. He recanted his racist past publicly and followed that with positive actions to show he meant it. The racists ensconced within, or, supporting the GOP have not recanted and are threatening violence if their Great White RW hope fails. If that happens and they know you are a JEW, you'd better head for the nearest Democrat shelter.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

Its an easy bet. Trump will do more for Black people in Chicago then our Current Pres. ever could. he couldnt possibly do any worse. How many times has Obama been back to his hometown to try and stop the killing? But he'll show up when a cop shoots someone, then helps divide the country further

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

Its an easy bet. Trump will do more for Black people in Chicago then our Current Pres. ever could. he couldnt possibly do any worse. How many times has Obama been back to his hometown to try and stop the killing? But he'll show up when a cop shoots someone, then helps divide the country further
Yawnnn! Private killing is not the same as killings by a government agency. You are just as dead if killed by either one but when unarmed citizens are murdered so frequently by government agents with such callous disregard,,, I think the prez ought to step up.

Yawnnn! Private killing is not the same as killings by a government agency. You are just as dead if killed by either one but when unarmed citizens are murdered so frequently by government agents with such callous disregard,,, I think the prez ought to step up.

He didn't do any good by jumping into cases that were "Hot" and without all the facts being present. He made mistakes in doing so and inadvertantly created even more civil unrest. The frequency of murders in his home town is pretty horrific. Though tough to solve, a little visibility from him wouldnt have hurt. He spent much more time golfing, and im not saying he didnt deserve vacation time, but it was excessive

He didn't do any good by jumping into cases that were "Hot" and without all the facts being present. He made mistakes in doing so and inadvertantly created even more civil unrest. The frequency of murders in his home town is pretty horrific. Though tough to solve, a little visibility from him wouldnt have hurt. He spent much more time golfing, and im not saying he didnt deserve vacation time, but it was excessive
Did you read the Justice Departments investigative report on Ferguson? If you haven't I suggest you do.

While you are at it, before you rebuke Obama 's vacation time, I suggest you compare his to that of Congress and that of his predecessor.
As for the killings or shootings in Chicago, I don't think the number in any year was high enough to warrant presidential attention. No White president has ever directly addressed such problems in the manner you want Obama to, even when the Bloods and Crips wars peaked in the 1990s.

Did you read the Justice Departments investigative report on Ferguson? If you haven't I suggest you do.

While you are at it, before you rebuke Obama 's vacation time, I suggest you compare his to that of Congress and that of his predecessor.
As for the killings or shootings in Chicago, I don't think the number in any year was high enough to warrant presidential attention. No White president has ever directly addressed such problems in the manner you want Obama to, even when the Bloods and Crips wars peaked in the 1990s.

His predecessors and Congress didn't make not taking vacation as one of their issues--DumBama did.

Dumbo sure had no problem poking his nose into local events like Trayvon Martin and such, but he pretends that Chicago's violent crime rate increase (under his watch) isn't his problem.

Forum List

Back