Trump wanted to assassinate Assad

Mass Murderer Trump was just kept away from another murder by his own team in 2018.

Trump:
"I would have rather taken him out. I had him all set. Mattis didn’t want to do it"

Finally, put this madman down.
I don't believe it.
He's libel to negotiate a peace treaty with him.
Why would he want to kill him?
Because he is on a power trip. The office has turned his head.
Oh....that must be why he never accepts his pay.
Because he's on a power trip.
When he says something that is almost a poof it is wrong.

That's poof it's wong?????
Almost. When is he planing to release his tax returns? When authorities force him to? Wasn´t it another campaign promise?
Why would he want to plane his tax-returns?
I am sure they would show us what a great patriot he is.

It also could amount to a legal issue.

Mass Murderer Trump was just kept away from another murder by his own team in 2018.

Trump:
"I would have rather taken him out. I had him all set. Mattis didn’t want to do it"

I don't believe it.

Almost. When is he planing to release his tax returns? When authorities force him to? Wasn´t it another campaign promise?

It's a bit strange how everything you folks find wrong with Trump is just a way to ignore what he's doing that was considered at one time impossible.
Trump had Arab and Israeli leaders at the White House signing peace agreements.....something that everyone else thought was an impossibility when other presidents were in the WH.....but he was doing it....and all you folks want to talk about is his taxes.
How about making up a few more lies about Trump, Mkay?

Trump:

I don't believe it.

It's a bit strange how everything you folks find wrong with Trump is just a way to ignore what he's doing that was considered at one time impossible.
Trump had Arab and Israeli leaders at the White House signing peace agreements.....something that everyone else thought was an impossibility when other presidents were in the WH.....but he was doing it....and all you folks want to talk about is his taxes.
If he´d bomb that Arab countries, you would cheer that as well. So what is behind that beside Trump trying to reduce the financial burden that Israel is for the US?

Trump:

I don't believe it.

If he´d bomb that Arab countries, you would cheer that as well. So what is behind that beside Trump trying to reduce the financial burden that Israel is for the US?
English must be your second language.
You sound like a 6 year old.

Point being is you have nothing good to say about anything he does, regardless how good it is....and at the same time, everything you say sounds like something an illiterate child with a shitty attitude would say.
You have no credibility.

Trump:

I don't believe it.

Point being is you have nothing good to say about anything he does, regardless how good it is....and at the same time, everything you say sounds like something an illiterate child with a shitty attitude would say.
You have no credibility.
It would be a breakthrough if Israel and Iran would end their stupid quarrel. But what is currently happening is a Jewish-Sunni coalition against Iran, that is what Netanyahu made clear when talking about the "Tehran tyrants".

Trump:

I don't believe it.

You have no credibility.
It would be a breakthrough if Israel and Iran would end their stupid quarrel. But what is currently happening is a Jewish-Sunni coalition against Iran, that is what Netanyahu made clear when talking about the "Tehran tyrants".
Yep......now you're making sense.
So, what do you think he should be doing to fight terrorism instead?

Trump:

I don't believe it.

You have no credibility.
Easy. Respect Lebanon and Hezbollah won´t be a threat. He is tolerating Hamas on Israeli soil, so who is to blame? Did you see what Assad does with sunni terrorist groups on Syrian soil?

Trump:

I don't believe it.

You have no credibility.
Easy. Respect Lebanon and Hezbollah won´t be a threat. He is tolerating Hamas on Israeli soil, so who is to blame? Did you see what Assad does with sunni terrorist groups on Syrian soil?
Personally I think all terrorist deserve the same fate.

Trump:

I don't believe it.

You have no credibility.
We can see that in the Middle East, every shithead wants to have his own country. Israel can end apartheid and in return all Palestinians can be Israelis. Enforce it militarily, if necessary.

Trump:

I don't believe it.

You have no credibility.
We can see that in the Middle East, every shithead wants to have his own country. Israel can end apartheid and in return all Palestinians can be Israelis. Enforce it militarily, if necessary.

Apartheid was a system based skin color segregation,
you try to make the false impression that the conflict is about skin based citizenship.

That's not true, the conflict is tribal and ethno-religious, as anything in the middle east.
Israel are the only former dhimmis who have re-constituted sovereignty,
a promising example for many who suffered Muslim imperialism.

Trump:

I don't believe it.

You have no credibility.

Apartheid was a system based skin color segregation,
you try to make the false impression that the conflict is about skin based citizenship.

That's not true, the conflict is tribal and ethno-religious, as anything in the middle east.
Israel are the only former dhimmis who have re-constituted sovereignty,
a promising example for many who were conquered by Muslims.
Hairsplitting. I don´t try to make a false impression.

Trump:

I don't believe it.

You have no credibility.

A German selling Persian carpets,
what else...?

Trump:

I don't believe it.

You have no credibility.

A German selling Persian carpets,
what else...?
Can you please express yourself plain?

Trump:

I thought the Muslim in Chief promised to take care of the terrorist Assad.

Trump:

I thought the Muslim in Chief promised to take care of the terrorist Assad.
His holy mission was bogged down, when he ran out of terrorists.

You're not bright kid. Obambi put troops in there AND armed the FSA which included Al Qaeda
And tRump wants to start an international assassination game.

What's your point?
Sort of the way Obama killed a bunch of people with drone strikes and the media refused to tell you about it.
He even took out a wedding party or two.
Then how did you find out about them?
By doing my research....not waiting for CNN or PBS or PMSNBC to tell me about it.

Trump:

I see you've chosen to side with a fanatical Muslim dictator.

I'm not at all surprised.
Assad is the upholder of freedom in the Middle East and fought Islamist terrorism when your government was busy to oust him while backing the terrorists.

nintchdbpict000004662297-e1523623375938.jpg
I agree with this. Assad was fighting radical Sunni terrorists.
Obama was supporting them.

The rest of your rants are idiotic. How is President Trump a “mass murderer” when he hasn’t started any new wars?
Trump´s sanctions have killed already tens of thousands of Venezuelans for example.
No, that's socialism. Dumbass.

Kid, if there's a wrong side to an issue, you jump on it and claim it as your own.
Venezuela is a dictatorship.
And how did it get that way? Socialism.

You can vote your way into socialism. But you have to shoot your way out.

You're not bright kid. Obambi put troops in there AND armed the FSA which included Al Qaeda
And tRump wants to start an international assassination game.

What's your point?
Sort of the way Obama killed a bunch of people with drone strikes and the media refused to tell you about it.
He even took out a wedding party or two.
It's okay. Obama declared everyone his drone strikes killed was magically a terrorist.

*sigh* Obama is ever so dreamy, isn't he, Crepitus?

Trump:

Assad is the upholder of freedom in the Middle East and fought Islamist terrorism when your government was busy to oust him while backing the terrorists.

The rest of your rants are idiotic. How is President Trump a “mass murderer” when he hasn’t started any new wars?
Trump´s sanctions have killed already tens of thousands of Venezuelans for example.
No, that's socialism. Dumbass.

Kid, if there's a wrong side to an issue, you jump on it and claim it as your own.

Trump:

Socialism killed Venezuelans.
We have it in direct terms:
Venezuela's problems started loooooong before Trump was elected President.

Venezuela’s economy was imploding long before Trump imposed sanctions, suggesting Bernie Sanders is right to blame Maduro

Forum List

Back