trump wanted beat up blm?

looks like some one is writing another bs book.
Trump himself told the cops it's ok to rough up suspects who are handcuffed and being put in the car. Sounds like Trump to me.

I want to know what Mark Meadows has to say

Trump himself told the cops it's ok to rough up suspects who are handcuffed and being put in the car. Sounds like Trump to me.

I want to know what Mark Meadows has to say

Change the criminal codes. You won't do it. Why? Because there are fees and fines to be had. And money form the Feds for local jails.

So...the answer is yes? Don't cry.
Pahaha I'm crying from all this laughing while things go downhill. The creepy old curmudgeon you support is at 36.3 approval

giphy.gif

Well, Nancy Pelosi said that if she had been in Minneapolis on that street that day, she would have pulled that cop off Mr. Floyd's neck.

It seems that old people such as Donald and Nancy like to talk tough.

Hear tell, however, she was not that brave during the "incident" at the Capitol on January 6.

looks like some one is writing another bs book.
I agree.

I am Trump’s age. I have no illusions that I can take on much younger thugs and win in a fight. I would have to be a fool to think like that. Trump is a lot of things but I don’t think he is a fool. He may be a fighter but currently he fights with words not fists.

Forum List

Back