Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.
Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

GOOD for him! Our president is a fine, honorable, patriotic man, who absolutely LOVES his country, thank you.:)

Check out the phony book of Trump accomplishments. It's a dictionary!

1603236949287.png

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

So?

Less of him and more of anyone else is a good thing

One good reason can be was that the Fake News lady didn't care to put her mask on. These idiots try to lecture us about wearing a mask. When they... themselves do not wear a mask!

I swear, Trump is such a whiny bitch.

THe alternative was probably bitch slapping the bitch. And if did that, you would be whining like a faggot about him "attacking the press".

You are full of shit.

And yet the Democrats refuse to discuss THIS (video included in the article)...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden refused to answer an apparent question about his son’s email controversy when he walked away from reporters in North Carolina on Sunday.

Biden was campaigning in Durham when he and his team stopped off for an ice cream photo opportunity.

The 77-year-old was being asked about his favorite flavor of milkshake amid what is perhaps the biggest scandal in modern political history.

Biden was then asked by a reporter, “I have one more question. The FBI—.”

The reporter did not have a chance to even finish the question before Biden walked away.

Biden’s dodge of the apparent question about his son’s email scandal and his reported involvement in that scandal came just two days after Biden unloaded on a CBS reporter who asked a question about Hunter Biden’s international business dealings

CBS reporter Bo Erickson on Friday evening asked Biden, “What is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?”

Biden lashed out at Erickson, describing the Post report and other reports about his son’s apparent influence peddling as a “smear campaign.”

“I have no response,” Biden said. “It’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.”

CBS News political correspondent Ed O’Keefe defended his establishment media colleague on Twitter after he asked the question and was criticized by both Biden and other Democrats and reporters online.

O’Keefe wrote on Twitter, “It’s our job as journalists to ask questions of people in power or who want to be in power — whether they like the questions or not. Bo did his job tonight. And Bo did his job well.”

It's different when BIDEN blows off the press, because of "reasons", but when Trump does it, it is literally, the END OF THE WORLD, and THE WORST THING ANYONE HAS EVERY DONE.

So Stall started up the Russian bullshit and Covid blame snd Trump walked
Way to go Donald
keep encouraging your candidate to act this way. You are helping Biden get elected. Thank you
so if Trump acts like biden you do realize Trump would be in his basement for the past 8 months and answer no questions he didn't like
Trump would be in a better place if he stayed in a basement and said nothing. Trump goes to the basement when he thinks mean protesters might hurt him. An angry woman may hit him with her purse.

Last edited:

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden refused to answer an apparent question about his son’s email controversy when he walked away from reporters in North Carolina on Sunday.

Biden was campaigning in Durham when he and his team stopped off for an ice cream photo opportunity.

The 77-year-old was being asked about his favorite flavor of milkshake amid what is perhaps the biggest scandal in modern political history.

The reporter did not have a chance to even finish the question before Biden walked away.

Biden’s dodge of the apparent question about his son’s email scandal and his reported involvement in that scandal came just two days after Biden unloaded on a CBS reporter who asked a question about Hunter Biden’s international business dealings

CBS reporter Bo Erickson on Friday evening asked Biden, “What is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?”

Biden lashed out at Erickson, describing the Post report and other reports about his son’s apparent influence peddling as a “smear campaign.”

“I have no response,” Biden said. “It’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.”

CBS News political correspondent Ed O’Keefe defended his establishment media colleague on Twitter after he asked the question and was criticized by both Biden and other Democrats and reporters online.

O’Keefe wrote on Twitter, “It’s our job as journalists to ask questions of people in power or who want to be in power — whether they like the questions or not. Bo did his job tonight. And Bo did his job well.”

It's different when BIDEN blows off the press, because of "reasons", but when Trump does it, it is literally, the END OF THE WORLD, and THE WORST THING ANYONE HAS EVERY DONE.
Biden was interviewed for the same 60 minute episode. We can compare how Biden handles and how Trump handles. Trump and you are such dumbasses you do not think of that,

Low IQ Joe was best friends with a Ku Klux Klan Enchanted Cyclops
Low IQ Joe voted for that Ku Klux Klan Enchanted Cyclops to be Democrat Senate Majority Leader
Low IQ Joe was "middle class" when first elected, and is now worth hundreds of millions of dollars - how did he get so rich off a Senator's salary?

Real issues with no answers from Dems....
The Trump cult members are all panicking. Their messiah is showing he is not god like. What will they do? They will lie, cheat and whine and not allow the truth of their great leader come out. They cannot handle the truth.

So Stall started up the Russian bullshit and Covid blame snd Trump walked
Way to go Donald
keep encouraging your candidate to act this way. You are helping Biden get elected. Thank you
so if Trump acts like biden you do realize Trump would be in his basement for the past 8 months and answer no questions he didn't like
Trump would be in a better place if he stayed in a basement and said nothing. Trump goes to the basement all the time when he thinks mean protesters might hurt him. An angry woman may hit him with her purse.
If you vermin couldn't lie we would see nothing of you.

Check out the phony book of Trump accomplishments. It's a dictionary!

View attachment 404495

The book includes every time Trump remembered to flush after he took a dump. Every time he remembered to flush, the White House staff gave him a cheese burger and a can of diet coke as a reward.

Unhinged female leftist twat interviews Trump and the left is shocked there is "drama"?

Funny stuff

Maybe he had to take a shit............and needed to go......

Oh well.........she got 45 minutes..............stop whining like transvestites leftist ............Just another day that you have FAKE ass .......fitting symbol of the DNC........OUTRAGE over Trump.......

I'm going to enjoy your implosion after you lose again........will be EPIC.

Biden was interviewed for the same 60 minute episode. We can compare how Biden handles and how Trump handles. Trump and you are such dumbasses you do not think of that,

lol!!! Sure. Are we pretending that the press is treating both men the same?

I take it you are new to this planet? Never met any humans before today?

New Topics

Forum List

Back