Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

‘With about two weeks until the election, Trump has spent this week lobbing scatter-shot attacks and growing upset at depictions portraying his campaign as doomed. His truncated taping on "60 Minutes," which was followed by a cryptic tweet accusing Stahl of not wearing a mask at the White House, seemed an extension of what has been Trump's visible irritation as he enters the campaign's final days.’

Trump the petulant child.

Trump is unfit to be president, he lacks the temperament to be president, and he lacks the political acumen and experience to understand how the political process works.

And the medical community seems to lack an explanation as to how you can still post when your EEG is flatlined.

Trump lowered taxes and boosted the economy. That's why I'm voting for him.

The rest is noise.
Be didn't lower your taxes, he helped his billionaire buddies and their corporations fleece you. The economy was already rolling hit when he took office, and cooled considerably everywhere except the stock market shortly afterwards.

Trump is totally losing it. His erratic behavior is becoming more erratic.
He is hurting his reelection chances worse than his competition.
His erratic debate performance resulted in an increase in Biden's lead.
His total disregard of COVID precautions after having COVID while a majority of voters feel he is mishandling the virus hurts him.
Trump is ripping Fauci. But Fauci has a higher approval rating than Trump. Trump, even, included Fauci in an ad with quote that appeared Fauci approved of Trump's handling of COVID. Fauci does not approve.
Today, he walks out of an interview with 60 minutes. It is getting him bad publicity through out the media and social media. Sunday, 60 minutes will air interviews with all candidates. It will look bad.
The debate should be interesting on Thursday.

Trump is showing he is not fit to lead. He is losing it.
Fake news from a real liar.
tRump posts here?

‘With about two weeks until the election, Trump has spent this week lobbing scatter-shot attacks and growing upset at depictions portraying his campaign as doomed. His truncated taping on "60 Minutes," which was followed by a cryptic tweet accusing Stahl of not wearing a mask at the White House, seemed an extension of what has been Trump's visible irritation as he enters the campaign's final days.’

Trump is unfit to be president, he lacks the temperament to be president, and he lacks the political acumen and experience to understand how the political process works.

And the medical community seems to lack an explanation as to how you can still post when your EEG is flatlined.
But if they keep studying tRump they may find out soon.

So you are saying someone who is braindead beat your ass in 2016 ?

What does that make you ?

EEG in the negatives ?

His total disregard of COVID precautions after having COVID while a majority of voters feel he is mishandling the virus hurts him.
Trump is ripping Fauci. But Fauci has a higher approval rating than Trump. Trump, even, included Fauci in an ad with quote that appeared Fauci approved of Trump's handling of COVID. Fauci does not approve.
Today, he walks out of an interview with 60 minutes. It is getting him bad publicity through out the media and social media. Sunday, 60 minutes will air interviews with all candidates. It will look bad.

He sounds febrile.
what does febrile mean? It sounds like it should define Trump even though I do not know what it means.

Essentially weak; from fever.

The liberals may have pity on your sorry asses. I am an independent, I will have no pity for you and your kind. There is no need to round anyone up. I am curious what you will all do without Trump, who gave a voice to the most disgusting among us. You will no longer have that voice.

Hey schmuck, I'm an independent, I need no one's pity, I will get along just fine with or without Donald, and the only disgusting element ever brought out these past four years has been looking you right in the face in the mirror.

EEG in the negatives ?
He didn't beat me, I wrote in none of the above.

I admit I shouldn't have.

The rest is noise.
Be didn't lower your taxes, he helped his billionaire buddies and their corporations fleece you. The economy was already rolling hit when he took office, and cooled considerably everywhere except the stock market shortly afterwards.

Be good to know what you are smoking.

The economy has continued to pick up steam ever since he took office.

What's more the dynamic is readily apparent.

Shove your Saul Alinsky talking points up your ass.

EEG in the negatives ?
He didn't beat me, I wrote in none of the above.

I admit I shouldn't have.

So he beat you.

Glad we got that straight.

Can't think clearly when you are mad.

If this is you "thinking clearly," I'd hate to see when you're angry!
It happens every so often but never because some random nobody disagreed with me on the internet.

Ouch. Like I almost care about your hapless attempts at denigration. You don't need me to prove what an ass you are, you've done an excellent job of that on your own.
I don't care, start talking about the topic, I am losing interest.

The rest is noise.

Wrong. Hiring slowed, savings rate slowed, mortgage marker slowed, the only thing that kept going was the stock market and corporate profits. They kept going because tRump out the federal government into debt to help them out.

Trump is totally losing it.

Damn, quit shitting yourself as you watch the Biden campaign unravel before your very eyes! Dems have once again underestimated the intelligence of America!

America wants a real leader who represents them, not some propped up, stuffed suit made up not to look 90 full of rehearsed answers planning on selling us out to the global elite!
We will see toofreak? Have you made post Trump plans. You Trump supporters are going to be shunned by most. You are an embarrassment.

Maybe you'll want to try to round us up as dissidents and try to put us into your gulag? Can't wait to see that happen, fuckwit. That'll almost be as good as your own buyers remorse once you have Harris-Biden in the White House.
The liberals may have pity on your sorry asses. I am an independent, I will have no pity for you and your kind. There is no need to round anyone up. I am curious what you will all do without Trump, who gave a voice to the most disgusting among us. You will no longer have that voice.

We don't need trump to have a voice.

Now, we might just chose to exercise our voice like you clowns do.

By burning places down.

I prefer not being like these assholes. Let them dig their own holes. Losing this election will hurt them far more than any senseless act of violence ever could as the Left's entire existence these past four years has been ONE LONG ACT of violence.

Violence of the mind.
Violence of the mouth.
And this year finally violence of their intolerance, fear and hate.

He who wins last wins best.

The democratic party is in a mad panic.

They have these polls that show Biden wiping Trump out, but they know these polls are for normal elections.

They admit they don't know the electorate (GOP voter registration in battleground states has been rocketing).

So, it's a catfight.

And trump fights well.

You sorry bastards are going to be pretty drunk come Nov 4th.

Can't think clearly when you are mad.

If this is you "thinking clearly," I'd hate to see when you're angry!
It happens every so often but never because some random nobody disagreed with me on the internet.

Ouch. Like I almost care about your hapless attempts at denigration. You don't need me to prove what an ass you are, you've done an excellent job of that on your own.
I don't care, start talking about the topic, I am losing interest.

You've run out of your usual BS.

The rest is noise.

Wrong. Hiring slowed, savings rate slowed, mortgage marker slowed, the only thing that kept going was the stock market and corporate profits. They kept going because tRump out the federal government into debt to help them out.

Dumbass....unemployment was bottoming out. What happens when you can't find people to hire.

25tz1l.jpg
TDS will be replaced by FTSD. Former Trump Supporter Discrimination. You will be treated very badly in a post Trump USA. That is why there will be very few people or politicians admitting they ever supported Trump. The rats will abandon the ship. Ford is a rat.
Elections are like sporting events now. You feel bad if your team loses. In your heart you know the Democratic Party is not that anymore. Tell us all what we will all win if the Progs win. I see the working class getting reamed big time.

Watching CBSN stream and the network said Trump's WH agreed to videotape the interview and agreed it was for "archiving" only. If it was contractual (which it most likely is) I didn't hear but, if Trump shows the video before CBS airs the 60 Minutes interview prior it sounds like a lawsuit will start against Trump.

Poor little trumpy, hims got weally, weally mad at the mean lady.

At least he isn't hiding in his basement with a diaper on his face and elsewhere.

No....he is flying around the country with his Super Spreader rallies. I have been plotting the cases in his rally states. In each, there is a spike after he leaves. SIMPLE!

If you wanna take a chance on dying from COVID-19, vote for trump who is sure the virus is just going to disappear one day.....MORON!

Forum List

Back