Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

Trump is totally losing it.

Damn, quit shitting yourself as you watch the Biden campaign unravel before your very eyes! Dems have once again underestimated the intelligence of America!

America wants a real leader who represents them, not some propped up, stuffed suit made up not to look 90 full of rehearsed answers planning on selling us out to the global elite!
We will see toofreak? Have you made post Trump plans. You Trump supporters are going to be shunned by most. You are an embarrassment.

TRUMP probably had a rally to get to...unlike Biden who is back to living in the basement.

Trump lowered taxes and boosted the economy. That's why I'm voting for him.

The rest is noise.
For a person, like you, with an extremely small brain resulting in an inability to consider multiple factors in any decision, Trump is your man.
My father would never tell me my IQ, but he said I tested in the top 1% of the top 1%.

The reason I support Trump is because he's done everything past Republican Presidents have promised to do, but didn't.

Trump is totally losing it. His erratic behavior is becoming more erratic.
He is hurting his reelection chances worse than his competition.
His erratic debate performance resulted in an increase in Biden's lead.
His total disregard of COVID precautions after having COVID while a majority of voters feel he is mishandling the virus hurts him.
Trump is ripping Fauci. But Fauci has a higher approval rating than Trump. Trump, even, included Fauci in an ad with quote that appeared Fauci approved of Trump's handling of COVID. Fauci does not approve.
Today, he walks out of an interview with 60 minutes. It is getting him bad publicity through out the media and social media. Sunday, 60 minutes will air interviews with all candidates. It will look bad.
The debate should be interesting on Thursday.

Trump is showing he is not fit to lead. He is losing it.
25tz1l.jpg
TDS will be replaced by FTSD. Former Trump Supporter Discrimination. You will be treated very badly in a post Trump USA. That is why there will be very few people or politicians admitting they ever supported Trump. The rats will abandon the ship. Ford is a rat.

Last edited:

Damn, quit shitting yourself as you watch the Biden campaign unravel before your very eyes! Dems have once again underestimated the intelligence of America!

America wants a real leader who represents them, not some propped up, stuffed suit made up not to look 90 full of rehearsed answers planning on selling us out to the global elite!
We will see toofreak? Have you made post Trump plans. You Trump supporters are going to be shunned by most. You are an embarrassment.

Maybe you'll want to try to round us up as dissidents and try to put us into your gulag? Can't wait to see that happen, fuckwit. That'll almost be as good as your own buyers remorse once you have Harris-Biden in the White House.

CNN and CBS "report"???

You know that the Lame Stream Media just makes things up against President Trump? Its like a sport with them.

No, it wasn't made up. Didn't you see this part?

"... @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

There you have it. They had "sources"

Trump lowered taxes and boosted the economy. That's why I'm voting for him.

The rest is noise.
For a person, like you, with an extremely small brain resulting in an inability to consider multiple factors in any decision, Trump is your man.
My father would never tell me my IQ, but he said I tested in the top 1% of the top 1%.

The reason I support Trump is because he's done everything past Republican Presidents have promised to do, but didn't.
Raise the debt like no other President, closed our economy, worst example of family values. You have no clue of fiscal and social conservatism. The ,only, former Republican President is not voting for Trump. I bet every Republican President in the modern era would be embarrassed by Trump, except Nixon. Nixon gives thanks there is a new most immoral, unethical President of the modern era.
You have shown your stupidity

‘With about two weeks until the election, Trump has spent this week lobbing scatter-shot attacks and growing upset at depictions portraying his campaign as doomed. His truncated taping on "60 Minutes," which was followed by a cryptic tweet accusing Stahl of not wearing a mask at the White House, seemed an extension of what has been Trump's visible irritation as he enters the campaign's final days.’

Trump the petulant child.

Trump is unfit to be president, he lacks the temperament to be president, and he lacks the political acumen and experience to understand how the political process works.

Maybe you'll want to try to round us up as dissidents and try to put us into your gulag? Can't wait to see that happen, fuckwit. That'll almost be as good as your own buyers remorse once you have Harris-Biden in the White House.
The liberals may have pity on your sorry asses. I am an independent, I will have no pity for you and your kind. There is no need to round anyone up. I am curious what you will all do without Trump, who gave a voice to the most disgusting among us. You will no longer have that voice.

I swear, Trump is such a whiny bitch.
Is Biden a whiny bitch when he attacks reporters for asking relevant questions?

Every question that pins Biden down to a question he's not prepared to answer, every time he gets RED IN THE FACE, ANGRY and INSULTS OR THREATENS the person.

We have a barroom thug running for the White House. Wonder if he'll keep his brass knuckles in the Resolute Desk?

The liberals may have pity on your sorry asses. I am an independent, I will have no pity for you and your kind. There is no need to round anyone up. I am curious what you will all do without Trump, who gave a voice to the most disgusting among us. You will no longer have that voice.

We don't need trump to have a voice.

Now, we might just chose to exercise our voice like you clowns do.

By burning places down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back