Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

I swear, Trump is such a whiny bitch.

Actually you're quite a little bitch yourself I guess you haven't been watching Biden's behavior around reporters huh? He is the president of the United States how do you know there wasn't some pressing matter he had to handle immediately? It does happen.

I don't know what's going to happen on November 3rd.
but I have a feeling I'm going to be back here shoving Trump's re-election right up your ass.

Jo
When Trump loses, I‘ll be assaulted by your and other Trumpers posts as you bitch about the unfairness of it all as well as the voter fraud hoax and blah, blah, blah. Luckily, it will be via the net so I don’t have to actually listen to your bellyaching.
The neat thing is, he could have walked over to Stahl, turned around, bent over, pulled down his pants, and taken a big dump on her shoes, and the flock would have said it was greatest thing any President had ever done in the history of historical histories.

As for the rest of us, I guess it'll be interesting to watch. Or, maybe just another embarrassing moment.

Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.
Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

Raw Story? LOL!! They always slant their news to the hard left. I consider them as reliable as Breitbart, it seems there are those that would rather lie than be honest.
It's funny how fast RS gets the stories out. Way before the TV news. Sometimes a day or two before. So why does Trump make an ass out of himself? I think he's too fn dumb to notice himself. Loser and losing.

We don't know what happened, the story says nothing about what was being talked about or what was asked, like a shitty newspaper raw story just makes up shit and uneducated morons eat the shit up and think it is gourmet food. I quit reading moronic right and left wing BS long ago. I am not into gossip but hey, if that is what gets you off, go for it and I'll keep calling it what it is BS, made up, hack sites, with no journalistic value.

He's probably going to walk out of the debate too.

That would be great. Fuck the dishonest leftwing lie machine. They should be put in prison.
Only in Trump-land is making the president follow some rules of decorum a reason to jail people. Can't be rid of that asshole soon enough. The way some of you talk it's almost like you've never seen a debate before. Did wrasslin' used to come on the same night?
Decorum? I don't think you know what that word means do you snowflake? And Diaper Joe will be back in the nursing home on election eve where he belongs goofus.

They had to change the rules because Trump is incapable of shutting the fuck up for two minutes. Even toddlers can do it if there's a cookie to be had.
More Trump the Whiner. The cultists hear are holding out to the end TRYING to defend him for what it's worth... and not much.

Actually you're quite a little bitch yourself I guess you haven't been watching Biden's behavior around reporters huh? He is the president of the United States how do you know there wasn't some pressing matter he had to handle immediately? It does happen.

but I have a feeling I'm going to be back here shoving Trump's re-election right up your ass.

Jo
When Trump loses, I‘ll be assaulted by your and other Trumpers posts as you bitch about the unfairness of it all as well as the voter fraud hoax and blah, blah, blah. Luckily, it will be via the net so I don’t have to actually listen to your bellyaching.
The neat thing is, he could have walked over to Stahl, turned around, bent over, pulled down his pants, and taken a big dump on her shoes, and the flock would have said it was greatest thing any President had ever done in the history of historical histories.

As for the rest of us, I guess it'll be interesting to watch.
I beg to differ. Trump looks like he Is constipated. The dump may have been a struggle.

Jo

You lemmings will actually turn in to watch CBS on Sunday just for this? You really are braindead.

He's probably going to walk out of the debate too.

That would be great. Fuck the dishonest leftwing lie machine. They should be put in prison.
Only in Trump-land is making the president follow some rules of decorum a reason to jail people. Can't be rid of that asshole soon enough. The way some of you talk it's almost like you've never seen a debate before. Did wrasslin' used to come on the same night?
Decorum? I don't think you know what that word means do you snowflake? And Diaper Joe will be back in the nursing home on election eve where he belongs goofus.

They had to change the rules because Trump is incapable of shutting the fuck up for two minutes. Even toddlers can do it if there's a cookie to be had.
More Trump the Whiner. The cultists hear are holding out to the end TRYING to defend him for what it's worth... and not much.
Again, whiner patent remember libber?

Jo

You lemmings will actually turn in to watch CBS on Sunday just for this? You really are braindead.
CIwj5SX.gif

Jo

I beg to differ. Trump looks like he Is constipated. The dump may have been a struggle.
Maybe he has a dinglepelosi

No doubt the Trumpsters will cheer this, but it's fair to wonder if he helped himself with the undecideds.

Um, if there ARE any undecideds. There aren't, really, are there?
Nope, just real Americans and America haters...pretty clear cut.

Can you identify Mac for those who had doubts?

Maybe he can do it himself. Does he love freedom and the unreasonable achievements we achieved with it?

Maybe the Neo-Marxist idiot is still undecided.
Don't bank on it.
He's gone full Stalinist!

True story.

Jo

CIwj5SX.gif
Not as much as you will be after he is reelected though

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

1603232539247.png

So someone at CNN is writing on Twitter this happened and Rawstory is repeating it has anyone actually bothered to ask the White House Stahl or 60 minutes about it?
Ask the WH? Ha Ha Hah!
Asking the subject of the story for comment or getting their side of the story was basic journalism at one time now it's not even considered by most so called journalist so your response is understansable and not surprising in the least.

Trump has a horrible record by any metric you care to use

Trump has the best record of any president of the past 100 years.

His record is only bad to you leftwing zombies who were condemning him before he even took office because he's pulled the plug on YOUR power.

Just wait until his SECOND term.
He gives you a direction to focus your normally unfocused rage, for that alone he is your God.

Jo

As for the rest of us, I guess it'll be interesting to watch. Or, maybe just another embarrassing moment.

Is that what happened? The story doesn't really say what happened, it is low on facts and high on speculation. The story is written to stir up emotions of uneducated morons.

Jo

CIwj5SX.gif
I'll be just fine either way. You're stuck being an angry, paranoid, obedient Trumpster.

Raw Story? LOL!! They always slant their news to the hard left. I consider them as reliable as Breitbart, it seems there are those that would rather lie than be honest.
It's funny how fast RS gets the stories out. Way before the TV news. Sometimes a day or two before. So why does Trump make an ass out of himself? I think he's too fn dumb to notice himself. Loser and losing.

We don't know what happened, the story says nothing about what was being talked about or what was asked, like a shitty newspaper raw story just makes up shit and uneducated morons eat the shit up and think it is gourmet food. I quit reading moronic right and left wing BS long ago. I am not into gossip but hey, if that is what gets you off, go for it and I'll keep calling it what it is BS, made up, hack sites, with no journalistic value.
Now did you actually read it instead of reading into it? Si, you really whine.

Jo

CIwj5SX.gif
I'll be just fine either way. You're stuck being an angry, paranoid, obedient Trumpster.
I am not angry at all, why would I be? Nobody here fell for the flu hoax, 401k tripled, as for obedient yes I do obey the law. As for paranoid, again.....I heard your facediaper also has a snorkel in case a melty glacier comes along while you are hiding in your basement.

Jo

Is that what happened? The story doesn't really say what happened, it is low on facts and high on speculation. The story is written to stir up emotions of uneducated morons.
And look who it stirred up.

Forum List

Back