Trump Walks Out On 60 Minutes Interview

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Sounds like Trump got upset and walked out on an interview.
Now, I wonder what was asked? Hmmm.

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

"President Donald Trump was said to have “abruptly” ended an interview with 60 Minutes correspondent Leslie Stahl at the White House."
According to CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins, the “drama” occurred on Tuesday afternoon.
“Apparently there was some drama while President Trump was taping his 60 Minutes interview today,” Collins wrote on Twitter. “He abruptly ended his solo interview after around 45 minutes & did not return for a scheduled walk & talk he was supposed to tape with Pence, @abdallahcnn and I are told by sources.”

Now he is mask-shaming Leslie Stahl. Ha Ha Hah!

"But on Tuesday, Trump dramatically shifted his position and mask-shamed CBS “60 Minutes” reporter Lesley Stahl, posting video of her not wearing a mask while Trump was."

The fact that this article isn't saying why Trump walked out exactly-----------tells me that 60 minutes needed to be walked out on.

wow. I haven't watched 60 minutes since maybe Reagan … maybe not since Carter or Ford. A reason to watch. Thanks.

The fact that this article isn't saying why Trump walked out exactly-----------tells me that 60 minutes needed to be walked out on.
It's highly likely. Or maybe something else more important was happening. *shrugs*

And yet the Democrats refuse to discuss THIS (video included in the article)...

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden refused to answer an apparent question about his son’s email controversy when he walked away from reporters in North Carolina on Sunday.

Biden was campaigning in Durham when he and his team stopped off for an ice cream photo opportunity.

The 77-year-old was being asked about his favorite flavor of milkshake amid what is perhaps the biggest scandal in modern political history.

Biden was then asked by a reporter, “I have one more question. The FBI—.”

The reporter did not have a chance to even finish the question before Biden walked away.

Biden’s dodge of the apparent question about his son’s email scandal and his reported involvement in that scandal came just two days after Biden unloaded on a CBS reporter who asked a question about Hunter Biden’s international business dealings

CBS reporter Bo Erickson on Friday evening asked Biden, “What is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?”

Biden lashed out at Erickson, describing the Post report and other reports about his son’s apparent influence peddling as a “smear campaign.”

“I have no response,” Biden said. “It’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.”

CBS News political correspondent Ed O’Keefe defended his establishment media colleague on Twitter after he asked the question and was criticized by both Biden and other Democrats and reporters online.

O’Keefe wrote on Twitter, “It’s our job as journalists to ask questions of people in power or who want to be in power — whether they like the questions or not. Bo did his job tonight. And Bo did his job well.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back