Trump vs the 14th Amendment

Trump & Co. are are a bunch of RW fascistic, xenophobic and misogynistic cultural white nationalists with Trump as their "Emperor" who have never actually read and understand the US Constitution. Nor or are they aware of the 1896 stare dices decision in US v. Wong Kim Ark CONFIRMING birthright citizenship, as Trump has pegged it, as settled law of the land. An Executive Action of any sort will not overcome the Constitution or settled precedent in case law from the High Court.

You Trump sycophants are being played yet again,. Get a fuck clue that it's a hook in the corner of your collective mouths!

Injuns were not considered citizens till 1923 you moron

Or at least the clearly WRONG liberal interpretation of the 14th.

Sometimes I think Trump is America's modern day Josiah (look it up libs) -- our last hope.

Trump says administration looking 'seriously' at ending birthright citizenship

Have a it Dumpf. But why don't you read it first. And, if his inerpretations of the Constitution is so accurate, why hasn't he called for a constitutional convention to wipe out the sections he doesn't understand?
You already have watered down sections with the help of RINOS and neo cons.

Trump & Co. are are a bunch of RW fascistic, xenophobic and misogynistic cultural white nationalists with Trump as their "Emperor" who have never actually read and understand the US Constitution. Nor or are they aware of the 1896 stare dices decision in US v. Wong Kim Ark CONFIRMING birthright citizenship, as Trump has pegged it, as settled law of the land. An Executive Action of any sort will not overcome the Constitution or settled precedent in case law from the High Court.

You Trump sycophants are being played yet again,. Get a fuck clue that it's a hook in the corner of your collective mouths!

Try catching up and getting on topic, asswipe! This thread's topic is so called "birthright citizenship".

Who's referring to Native Americans besides yourself, ya fucking dimwit? Learn what the Constitution has to say and the related case law involving immigrants and their offspring's citizenship status upon birth within US sovereign boundaries.

Can't you ever present as more than an empty envelope, shit-for-brains?

Sometimes I think Trump is America's modern day Josiah (look it up libs) -- our last hope.

Our last hope for Red Flag Laws, you mean?

Our last hope for speech restrictions?

Our last hope for economy-destroying tariffs?

Our last hope to fail to stop the torrent of regulations passing daily?

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place, yeah, the Government continues to work on that. He regularly infringes on our rights just like everyone else in Government.

Then again, the Constitution was never legitimate in the first place, those rights are inherent to ourselves, so there are many others they continue to infringe upon. You put far too much faith in a man that has already proven himself not to work in your interests, and if he did, he wouldn't be there.

Thank God, it’s destroying our nation.
It was clearly not the intent when it was ratified. Liberals are using our own Constitution to destroy us.
If it was not the intent, then why did the amendment specifically state ALL PERSONS born on our soil and under the jurisdiction of the State??

And why was it Ratified by all?

You could not be any clearer than ALL PERSONS??

Yeah, except that's not what the 14th says. The only court ruling on the topic was on a child of parents who were in the US legally at the time of his birth. The children born to illegals or birth tourism have never been addressed.

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place, yeah, the Government continues to work on that. He regularly infringes on our rights just like everyone else in Government.

Then again, the Constitution was never legitimate in the first place, those rights are inherent to ourselves, so there are many others they continue to infringe upon. You put far too much faith in a man that has already proven himself not to work in your interests, and if he did, he wouldn't be there.

Yep, there is no such thing as private property or trespassing.
Sounds like you’d fit in and be right at home among...say, Zulu villagers in a jungle somewhere....No law, no rules...everything goes.
Go check it out and report back to us.

Sounds like you’d fit in and be right at home among...say, Zulu villagers in a jungle somewhere....No law, no rules...everything goes.
Well, first, those who support Government necessarily can't support private property, since for a Government to exist, they must collect taxes. This means they're stealing your property. Plus this one cranks out 150 regulations per-day, telling us what we can and can't do with that private property you claim to support.

So, first, congrats on supporting theft, unironically, while constructing your strawman there, champ.

Secondly, an entire continent isn't used by anyone at all times, especially not by robbers, murderers, and kidnappers who just arbitrarily claimed it as theirs without putting any work into it. Public property is not legitimate, since there's no such thing as group rights. Or, are you a collectivist now?

Thirdly, "law" is just opinions written on paper by robbers, murderers, and kidnappers who call themselves Government. Do you just think that without Government stealing our property, murdering and kidnapping people for things which hurt nobody, and infringing on our rights on a regular basis, everything would suddenly become a "zulu village"? You must be real confident that people will act outside their interests to hurt other people for no personal gain... but then, if that's the case, why do you believe we should be ruled by those same evil people?

Maybe you should think on that, rather than telling me to research zulu villages, champ.

Well, first, those who support Government necessarily can't support private property, since for a Government to exist, they must collect taxes. This means they're stealing your property. Plus this one cranks out 150 regulations per-day, telling us what we can and can't do with that private property you claim to support.

So, first, congrats on supporting theft, unironically, while constructing your strawman there, champ.

Secondly, an entire continent isn't used by anyone at all times, especially not by robbers, murderers, and kidnappers who just arbitrarily claimed it as theirs without putting any work into it. Public property is not legitimate, since there's no such thing as group rights. Or, are you a collectivist now?

Thirdly, "law" is just opinions written on paper by robbers, murderers, and kidnappers who call themselves Government. Do you just think that without Government stealing our property, murdering and kidnapping people for things which hurt nobody, and infringing on our rights on a regular basis, everything would suddenly become a "zulu village"? You must be real confident that people will act outside their interests to hurt other people for no personal gain... but then, if that's the case, why do you believe we should be ruled by those same evil people?

Maybe you should think on that, rather than telling me to research zulu villages, champ.

No thought worth considering...frankly, I don’t have the time or patience to entertain such whackadoodle bullshit. Civilized, first world nations share common denominators....law and order may be the most fundamental of the many.
What do nations look like that lack law and order?

No thought worth considering...frankly, I don’t have the time or patience to entertain such whackadoodle bullshit. Civilized, first world nations share common denominators....law and order may be the most fundamental of the many.
Oh really? So, while the Government dismembers babies, how many does it take before you consider this uncivilized? While the Government passes Red Flag Laws across the 'Nation', preventing you from purchasing specific property arbitrarily, you think this civilized, and not tyrannical? So, if I stole from you, and sent men in blue uniforms to beat and rob you, that would be fine as long as I called myself Government, yeah?

Well, we have numerous examples of a society living without force and coercion, I'm glad you asked. There has been, just off the top of my head, Medieval Ireland, which fought off enemies for 9000 years, with no Government, Neutral Moresnet, Cospaia and Early Pennsylvania, none of which were the "Disorder"you are throwing around.

Meanwhile, here, you have the Government dismembering babies, stealing from us, sending people to foreign lands to die over oil, and restricting you 'legal' access to property, and you consider this civilized.

It was clearly not the intent when it was ratified. Liberals are using our own Constitution to destroy us.
If it was not the intent, then why did the amendment specifically state ALL PERSONS born on our soil and under the jurisdiction of the State??

Foreigners are not under the Jurisdiction of our state except as criminals.As already posted in another thread the writer of the amendment was clear it did NOT apply to foreign Nationals and was intended solely to address the freed slaves status

Oh really? So, while the Government dismembers babies, how many does it take before you consider this uncivilized? While the Government passes Red Flag Laws across the 'Nation', preventing you from purchasing specific property arbitrarily, you think this civilized, and not tyrannical? So, if I stole from you, and sent men in blue uniforms to beat and rob you, that would be fine as long as I called myself Government, yeah?

Well, we have numerous examples of a society living without force and coercion, I'm glad you asked. There has been, just off the top of my head, Medieval Ireland, which fought off enemies for 9000 years, with no Government, Neutral Moresnet, Cospaia and Early Pennsylvania, none of which were the "Disorder"you are throwing around.

Meanwhile, here, you have the Government dismembering babies, stealing from us, sending people to foreign lands to die over oil, and restricting you 'legal' access to property, and you consider this civilized.

Cool story...so tell me, which nations ‘patrolled’ by the people and without ‘government’ establishment law and order would you want to live in?

Cool story...so tell me, which nations ‘patrolled’ by the people and without ‘government’ establishment law and order would you want to live in?
I love how you didn't bother to address any of the points, you just skipped over them. That's really dishonest.

Well, given Government is inherently unsustainable due to increasing population size and the law of diminishing returns, both coupled with increased spending due to all Governments increasing in size rapidly since inception, a spot not monopolized by Government force and coercion will open up here soon. In case you hadn't noticed, places are starting to refuse the dollar for exchange, so collapse is coming shortly.

Besides, that question ignores the ethics of the situation; One should not have to leave to avoid force being used against them, that position legitimizes assaulting someone for being in an alley at night.

EDIT: I said recently, but that's not entirely true, the middle east started refusing the dollar for exchange a few years ago.

I love how you didn't bother to address any of the points, you just skipped over them. That's really dishonest.

Well, given Government is inherently unsustainable due to increasing population size and the law of diminishing returns, both coupled with increased spending due to all Governments increasing in size rapidly since inception, a spot not monopolized by Government force and coercion will open up here soon. In case you hadn't noticed, places are starting to refuse the dollar for exchange, so collapse is coming shortly.

Besides, that question ignores the ethics of the situation; One should not have to leave to avoid force being used against them, that position legitimizes assaulting someone for being in an alley at night.

Again, I’m engaged with you but trying to keep a straight face while reading your lunacy is difficult. Pretending the lunacy compels one to offer a logical response is even loonier.
Look, few hate father government like I do...however I do believe government is a necessary evil in these times as clearly proven around the globe. Sorry I feel that way...I could easily change my perspective if you could offer me examples of all those nations kicking ass without a ‘government’ imposing and enforcing law and order.
I’ll admit, you’re super fascinating...I’m sure you live a kickass life..I’ll certainly be reading more of your posts...I’m laughing as I type this...Thanks for the free entertainment.

Again, I’m engaged with you but trying to keep a straight face while reading your lunacy is difficult. Pretending the lunacy compels one to offer a logical response is even loonier.
Look, few hate father government like I do...however I do believe government is a necessary evil in these times as clearly proven around the globe. Sorry I feel that way...I could easily change my perspective if you could offer me examples of all those nations kicking ass without a ‘government’ imposing and enforcing law and order.
I’ll admit, you’re super fascinating...I’m sure you live a kickass life..I’ll certainly be reading more of your posts...I’m laughing as I type this...Thanks for the free entertainment.
Well, first, if you can't come up with a logical response, that's your failing. That just means your argument is weak.

There's no such thing as necessary evil, evil is unnecessary. If Government were necessary, people would fund it voluntary, and force would not be required for any of its policies. As you can see, force is required for everything, therefor it can't be in our self interest. I'm willing to bet, in fact, that you can't name a single solitary thing Government is actually needed for.

I know you're an anarchist, but I'd hoped you havent gone this far.

It sounds like you dont believe nations have a right to borders

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place

This is exactly why I reject most of libertarianism and anarchy.

In all political matters and the ideal structure of this nation, I always defer to the wisdom of the Founders.

No, foreigners do not have the "right" to freely move into my country any more than some guy from Central America has the right to to walk into your home.

My hope is that Trump will focus attention on this issue until this this nonsense ends.

Last edited:

I know you're an anarchist, but I'd hoped you havent gone this far.

It sounds like you dont believe nations have a right to borders

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place

This is exactly why I reject most of libertarianism and anarchy.

In all political matters and the ideal structure of this nation, I always defer to the wisdom of the Founders.

No, foreigners do not have the "right" to freely move into my country any more than some guy from Central America has the right to to walk into your home.

My hope is that Trump will focus attention on this issue until this this nonsense ends.
if these so-called christian conservatives read their own book.
C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

Leviticus 19:33-34

Foreigners are not under the Jurisdiction of our state except as criminals.As already posted in another thread the writer of the amendment was clear it did NOT apply to foreign Nationals and was intended solely to address the freed slaves status
That's not true.... everyone living on our soil but foreign diplomats with diplomat immunity, are under our jurisdiction.... this has been argued before the SC a few times, and is settled.

Forum List

Back