Trump vs the 14th Amendment

if the SC had ruled that wong ark was not a citizen, then ALL children of Whites born here from immigrants not citizens from all the white skinned countries, WOULD NOT BE CITIZENS....

this was part of the Supreme Court's decision on Ark....

bottom line,

it would take an Amendment to the constitution to change this and Trump is taking you for a ride.... to nowhere land.

Thank God, it’s destroying our nation.
It was clearly not the intent when it was ratified. Liberals are using our own Constitution to destroy us.
If it was not the intent, then why did the amendment specifically state ALL PERSONS born on our soil and under the jurisdiction of the State??

And why was it Ratified by all?

You could not be any clearer than ALL PERSONS??
The 14th Amendment birthright citizenship was meant to protect the freed slaves.
It was NEVER meant for the offspring of illegal aliens.
It's being abused.
It's an illegal immigration magnet.

Thank You President Trump!
there were no illegal aliens when these laws and the 14th were written....

anyone could come here, set up roots.... we had 100,000 Chinese immigrants here when Ark was born... they did not come here on legal Visas....
yes, this is 2019, and now we have immigration laws just like all of the other 195 countries on our planet
If all persons born here, are not citizens, then all of the immigrant white people's children, would not be citizens as well.

there is no way that those who wrote the amendment would want this to be the case.

It has to include all persons, for the immigrant children of whites born on our soil, to be citizens.

This was part of the supreme court decision in the Wong Kim Ark case.

Many of the SC Justices deciding the Wong case, were alive when the 14th was written, some were sitting Justices back then....

The interpretation of the 14th was not done by them 100 years past the date of the 14th, where they may have lost some of the facts over the time period or the intent of the amendment over a long time period.... the 14th was around 20 years from when the Supreme Court decided the Wong Ark case.

Last edited:
Our last hope for Red Flag Laws, you mean?

Our last hope for speech restrictions?

Our last hope for economy-destroying tariffs?

Our last hope to fail to stop the torrent of regulations passing daily?

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place, yeah, the Government continues to work on that. He regularly infringes on our rights just like everyone else in Government.

Then again, the Constitution was never legitimate in the first place, those rights are inherent to ourselves, so there are many others they continue to infringe upon. You put far too much faith in a man that has already proven himself not to work in your interests, and if he did, he wouldn't be there.
I know you're an anarchist, but I'd hoped you havent gone this far.

It sounds like you dont believe nations have a right to borders

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place

This is exactly why I reject most of libertarianism and anarchy.

In all political matters and the ideal structure of this nation, I always defer to the wisdom of the Founders.

No, foreigners do not have the "right" to freely move into my country any more than some guy from Central America has the right to to walk into your home.

My hope is that Trump will focus attention on this issue until this this nonsense ends.
if these so-called christian conservatives read their own book.
C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

Leviticus 19:33-34

We are not treating them differently than US.

If we were visiting their nations, and gave birth there, we would consider our child, an American, due to the mother/parents being Americans, and not try to use that to gain Citizenship in a nation that was not ours.

YOu are an asshole.
At least 30 other countries offer this.
What planet are you on?

The president cannot amend the Constitution.
Are you sure you're not being a little dishonest here?

Besides, should our laws be governed by these tiny countries?
Who said other countries govern us?

I'm just pointing out other countries which have birthright citizenship. Are you on crack?

It was clearly not the intent when it was ratified. Liberals are using our own Constitution to destroy us.
If it was not the intent, then why did the amendment specifically state ALL PERSONS born on our soil and under the jurisdiction of the State??

The 14th Amendment birthright citizenship was meant to protect the freed slaves.
It's being abused.

anyone could come here, set up roots.... we had 100,000 Chinese immigrants here when Ark was born... they did not come here on legal Visas....
yes, this is 2019, and now we have immigration laws just like all of the other 195 countries on our planet
If all persons born here, are not citizens, then all of the immigrant white people's children, would not be citizens as well.

there is no way that those who wrote the amendment would want this to be the case.

It has to include all persons, for the immigrant children of whites born on our soil, to be citizens.

We arent talking about IMMIGRANTS.

You know better than this

In all political matters and the ideal structure of this nation, I always defer to the wisdom of the Founders.

No, foreigners do not have the "right" to freely move into my country any more than some guy from Central America has the right to to walk into your home.

My hope is that Trump will focus attention on this issue until this this nonsense ends.
C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

We are not treating them differently than US.

If we were visiting their nations, and gave birth there, we would consider our child, an American, due to the mother/parents being Americans, and not try to use that to gain Citizenship in a nation that was not ours.

YOu are an asshole.
At least 30 other countries offer this.
What planet are you on?

The president cannot amend the Constitution.
Are you sure you're not being a little dishonest here?

Besides, should our laws be governed by these tiny countries?
Who said other countries govern us?

I'm just pointing out other countries which have birthright citizenship. Are you on crack?
You're being very dishonest. I'll leave it to you to figure out where. At least for a while

I would figure he had more beef with the thirteenth. Is that how they shut down his grandfather's brothel?

:poke:

It's being abused.

i know that natural rights exist outside of abortion threads.

It's being abused.

Yes, we are.... We had immigrants that were Chinese here and Irish here, and Dutch here and English here and Mexican here etc etc etc....

They did not come here on legal Visas, we welcomed near everyone.... at the time.... so it was written and the decision made in the Wong Kim Ark SC case, in that sense.....

if the 14th did not mean ALL immigrants here who bore a child on USA soil that were not citizens themselves, then likely 2/3's of the people living here now would never had been citizens....

It was the ''born on soil citizenship'' that BROUGHT all of the Europeans here.... to have their future children guaranteed a chance to a good life and a country they could love, as their own.

you are looking at this thru today's eyes and not through our founders or our following founders generation 1 and 2.

Or at least the clearly WRONG liberal interpretation of the 14th.

Sometimes I think Trump is America's modern day Josiah (look it up libs) -- our last hope.

Trump says administration looking 'seriously' at ending birthright citizenship

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place, yeah, the Government continues to work on that. He regularly infringes on our rights just like everyone else in Government.

Then again, the Constitution was never legitimate in the first place, those rights are inherent to ourselves, so there are many others they continue to infringe upon. You put far too much faith in a man that has already proven himself not to work in your interests, and if he did, he wouldn't be there.

Yep, there is no such thing as private property or trespassing.
Sounds like you’d fit in and be right at home among...say, Zulu villagers in a jungle somewhere....No law, no rules...everything goes.
Go check it out and report back to us.
Well, first, those who support Government necessarily can't support private property, since for a Government to exist, they must collect taxes. This means they're stealing your property. Plus this one cranks out 150 regulations per-day, telling us what we can and can't do with that private property you claim to support.

So, first, congrats on supporting theft, unironically, while constructing your strawman there, champ.

Secondly, an entire continent isn't used by anyone at all times, especially not by robbers, murderers, and kidnappers who just arbitrarily claimed it as theirs without putting any work into it. Public property is not legitimate, since there's no such thing as group rights. Or, are you a collectivist now?

Thirdly, "law" is just opinions written on paper by robbers, murderers, and kidnappers who call themselves Government. Do you just think that without Government stealing our property, murdering and kidnapping people for things which hurt nobody, and infringing on our rights on a regular basis, everything would suddenly become a "zulu village"? You must be real confident that people will act outside their interests to hurt other people for no personal gain... but then, if that's the case, why do you believe we should be ruled by those same evil people?

Maybe you should think on that, rather than telling me to research zulu villages, champ.
Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society......Oliver Wendell Holmes

Sometimes I think Trump is America's modern day Josiah (look it up libs) -- our last hope.

It was referring to slaves born here, not illegal invaders who break the law to enter our country.

Not injuns either

You sound like a racist monster Nazi, calling the proud native Americans as a slur like you did.

It's being abused.

Yes, we are.... We had immigrants that were Chinese here and Irish here, and Dutch here and English here and Mexican here etc etc etc....

They did not come here on legal Visas, we welcomed near everyone.... at the time.... so it was written and the decision made in the Wong Kim Ark SC case, in that sense.....

if the 14th did not mean ALL immigrants here who bore a child on USA soil that were not citizens themselves, then likely 2/3's of the people living here now would never had been citizens....

It was the ''born on soil citizenship'' that BROUGHT all of the Europeans here.... to have their future children guaranteed a chance to a good life and a country they could love, as their own.

you are looking at this thru today's eyes and not through our founders or our following founders generation 1 and 2.... of legislators and SC Justices....

EDIT ADDITION:

Yours is a feeling, not based in the actual full history behind the move.

They could have EASILY said in the Amendment, that all children born of Slaves on America's soil and under the jurisdiction of the State, are citizens of the United States. How hard was that to write? :lol:

THEY DID NOT SAY THAT.... Death Angel....

because that would change the born on our soil policy, for white immigrant children born here.... making them, not citizens as well.... the 14th was constitutional protection to citizenship.... not just fly by night, law.

Around the same time as the 14th, (or maybe it was in the 14th?) equal protection under the law for all citizens and non citizens was added to the constitution....

Last edited:

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place

C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

Why do so may leftist PRETEND to not grasp the difference between LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGAL ALIENS?

Never mind, the question was rhetorical.

And WHY do leftist try to argue American law from the Old Testament?
Trump just cares if the legal, or illegal aliens are brown.

It's being abused.

i know that natural rights exist outside of abortion threads.
Explain what you mean?

Are you saying foreigners have a RIGHT to colonize another sovereign nation?

It was referring to slaves born here, not illegal invaders who break the law to enter our country.

Not injuns either

You sound like a racist monster Nazi, calling the proud native Americans as a slur like you did.

back-in-my-day-we-called-political-correctness-whatit-really-5741585.png

It's being abused.

It's being abused.

C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

Why do so may leftist PRETEND to not grasp the difference between LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGAL ALIENS?

wkzq1e2umew11.jpg

C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

wkzq1e2umew11.jpg

So you saying you want the USA to take over the world like Hitler tried to do?

Stupid fucking Nazi ANIFTA fag

Forum List

Back