Trump vs MS13 gangs

Obama let in thousands
You LIE!!! Violent MS-13 gang is homegrown in the USA and its members are U.S. citizens.

Idiot. Just because the thing began in the US doesn't mean "its members are US citizens." Almost all of those scumbags are illegal immigrants from Central America. No one knows this better than those good people from Central America who are NOT members of that pack of scumbag animals, as most people from those countries of course are not.

Obama let in thousands

Didn’t Obama count people stopped at the border and turned around as “deportations”?
I could have sworn that was one of the accounting games he played to hide the truth.

600 is good start
They’re just like isis
You even look at them wrong and you may get shot
Do they kidnap governors?
If there was a way to make money doing so, im sure they would. I think when you are willing to decapitate people, pretty much anything else is on the table.

Obama let in thousands

Didn’t Obama count people stopped at the border and turned around as “deportations”?
I could have sworn that was one of the accounting games he played to hide the truth.

Then when you find something post it.

Obama let in thousands

Then when you find something post it.
Ok. Here you go.

Obama let in thousands

Yes the snake Obama did that

What`s interesting is the fact that Trump`s troops are not afraid of Covid 19 but a 3 year old Guatemalan child in diapers scares the shit out of them.

What`s interesting is the fact that Trump`s troops are not afraid of Covid 19 but a 3 year old Guatemalan child in diapers scares the shit out of them.
Such a clever statement. Must crack up your left wing buds.
Tell us, why are we “afraid of a 3 year old Guatemalan child in diapers”

Forum List

Back