Trump vs. DeSantis

Republicans admit it when it's convenient for them.

I've been saying this since W was president.

Republican voters only say they want fiscal conservatives. But they really don't. They just want Trump. To hell with the issues.

I've been saying this since W was president.

Republican voters only say they want fiscal conservatives. But they really don't. They just want Trump. To hell with the issues.
The tea party freedom caucus turned down bipartisan debt reform before Trump. I'm getting to the point that we boomers need to just die and let the kids have a go.

The tea party freedom caucus turned down bipartisan debt reform before Trump. I'm getting to the point that we boomers need to just die and let the kids have a go.

The tea party was ruined by the GOP even before Obama was elected. The same thing has happened to the Freedom caucus. I think this is why so many fiscal conservatives aren't in the freedom caucus any longer. They're seen by the GOP as radicals.

Justin Amash was kicked off the congressional budget committee for trying to balance the budget. LMAO..

The tea party was ruined by the GOP even before Obama was elected. The same thing has happened to the Freedom caucus. I think this is why so many fiscal conservatives aren't in the freedom caucus any longer. They're seen by the GOP as radicals.

Justin Amash was kicked off the congressional budget committee for trying to balance the budget. LMAO..
That's why I think any grand compromise on debt and taxes and soc sec/medicare are doomed. The current speaker is just another Xian culture warrior who doesn't want a debt deal so much as gay abortion and even birth control roll backs.

I thought, for a very short time, Jeffries and "some republican" could just agree to table all issues going to culture issues .... including don't say gay ... until after the next election and just PASS A DMAN BUDGET DEAL. But alas, there is no "some republican."

That's why I think any grand compromise on debt and taxes and soc sec/medicare are doomed. The current speaker is just another Xian culture warrior who doesn't want a debt deal so much as gay abortion and even birth control roll backs.

I thought, for a very short time, Jeffries and "some republican" could just agree to table all issues going to culture issues .... including don't say gay ... until after the next election and just PASS A DMAN BUDGET DEAL. But alas, there is no "some republican."

Apparently, the government owes social security a few trillion $$$$. So when they say it's going broke, it's no wonder. They keep spending the SS money on BS stuff. Like aid to Israel and Palestine.

Who Owns the US National Debt?

Social Security trusts, including the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance and Federal Disability Insurance Trust Funds, held $2.71 trillion in Treasurys as of December 2022. The next largest agency was the Military Retirement Fund at $1.36 trillion. Other large holders of debt include the Office of Personnel Management Retirement, Medicare (which includes the Federal Supplementary Medical Insurance Trust Fund), then cash on hand to fund federal government operations.

Forum List

Back