Trump vs. Cuomo

Cuomo handles the press much better than Trump, but then, just about everyone does.

The press does everything but have sex with cuomo on camera.......they are openly hostile and aggressive no matter how Trump behaves....
The press play a small part. Most of what both these guys do is talk to cameras. They are responsible for their own words. Whining about the press is BS
Trump talks like he is from the street. We all know that. And frankly it should be refreshing since most American speak the same. Cuomo is a lifetime political robot. One of many that got us into trouble over the decades. There really has not been that many baby boomers as pols that have been memorable. Tome is running out. Trump is the best of them so far. You never gave him a chance. Expect the return volley to be the same.
I absolutely gave him a chance. I’ve been wanting a business guy in the white household for a long time now. Trump doesn’t do business though. He plays games and tries to manipulate vi dishonest propaganda. I’m not that gullible. He doesn’t talk like he’s from the street, he just doesn’t know what he’s talking about half the time so he turns everything into a brag or an attack. He hasn’t been straight at all during this health crisis. Cuomo, like him or not, lays out what’s going on every day. Trump plays politics. It’s shameful

Cuomo whines and screams like a petulant child. Complete and utter idiot.
You obviously havent been watching the pressers. That’s not what he’s doing. Don’t spread lies. It just makes you sound stupid
No, YOU sound stupid. As usual. See idiot, Cuomo does nothing but lie and cry that he wants more, more, more. Forced to admit he’s hiding ventilators in a warehouse, then the asshole says he’s taking ventilators from Upstate using the National Guard as his personal Gestapo. Claiming the whole country will look like NYC. See, this is why everybody North of NYC and West of Albany tells Cuomo to go fuck himself. You many resume kneeling in front of Cuomo now. He does seem to think he’s King.
What has he lied about? You think because ventilators are in a warehouse waiting to go where needed that is lying or a misuse of equipment? Are you slow? Is he supposed to wait until the people actually need them before he tries to get them... that means people die because they don’t appear instantly by magic. You really don’t understand that? What’s wrong with you.

Showing your own stupidity doesn't help you. Cuomo had several chances the last few years to get thousands more ventilators. HE refused and bought solar panels. HIS choice. Thus, HE created his own problem. Are you slow? What part of that was too hard for you to understand? Damn you're not very bright are you?
Cuomo didn’t get enough ventilators... true. Neither did the federal government and neither did the other states. Nobody was prepared for the magnitude of this crisis. That’s a tired attack that doesn’t really work. Try something else

Trump will be winning another 4 years.

I'm surprised we have some nitwits who think otherwise.
If Trump is elected after the way he handled this pandemic then the American people are truly idiots. The trolling, bragging, and lying was all fun and games while we were prosperous but when shit hit the fan and we needed a leader Trump was still Trump. An embarrassment who doesn’t know what he is doing and can’t make an honest statement. No thank you... he can go back to his reality shows
You're an idiot for thinking Hillary could have done better.
haha... but but Hillary... but but Obama... give it a rest man
No, YOU give it a rest with your constant stream of lies and horseshit. While Trump was dealing with this, you idiots were consumed with your impeachment bullshit. Travel ban put in. You idiots yelled RACIST and tried to ban other travel bans and rescind that one. Pisslosi the drunk blowing up the stimulus negotiations with the libtard wish list. The people not taking this seriously are YOU and the rest of the Dims. See, over 60% of the country’s approves of Trump’s performance. Meaning, YOU are the minority.
Are you talking to me or about the actions of other people because I didn’t do or say any of those things. How about you stop fighting the invisible strawman and try to handle a debate with the person you’re actually speaking too
You haven’t lied about what Trump has done? Hahahahaha! Reading comprehension escapes you obviously. How about you stop deflecting, get an education, and learn how to handle getting your ass beaten with the truth. Learn the proper to while you’re at it. Debate you? My 3 year old would be better discussion. Resume your kneeling for King Cuomo.
Post something that I lied about and I’ll happily debate it with you. Right now you’re fighting a strawman in a haze of ambiguity not naming anything specific

Trump will be winning another 4 years. I'm surprised we have some nitwits who think otherwise.
If Trump is elected after the way he handled this pandemic then the American people are truly idiots. The trolling, bragging, and lying was all fun and games while we were prosperous but when shit hit the fan and we needed a leader Trump was still Trump. An embarrassment who doesn’t know what he is doing and can’t make an honest statement. No thank you... he can go back to his reality shows
No, YOU give it a rest with your constant stream of lies and horseshit. While Trump was dealing with this, you idiots were consumed with your impeachment bullshit. Travel ban put in. You idiots yelled RACIST and tried to ban other travel bans and rescind that one. Pisslosi the drunk blowing up the stimulus negotiations with the libtard wish list. The people not taking this seriously are YOU and the rest of the Dims. See, over 60% of the country’s approves of Trump’s performance. Meaning, YOU are the minority.
Are you talking to me or about the actions of other people because I didn’t do or say any of those things. How about you stop fighting the invisible strawman and try to handle a debate with the person you’re actually speaking too
You haven’t lied about what Trump has done? Hahahahaha! Reading comprehension escapes you obviously. How about you stop deflecting, get an education, and learn how to handle getting your ass beaten with the truth. Learn the proper to while you’re at it. Debate you? My 3 year old would be better discussion. Resume your kneeling for King Cuomo.
Post something that I lied about and I’ll happily debate it with you. Right now you’re fighting a strawman in a haze of ambiguity not naming anything specific
Your inability to understand simple things is not my problem.
I understand just fine... you just aren’t able to make real arguments. You’re a troll that lacks substance. You’re a dime a dozen on this site. Step it up and do better

You obviously havent been watching the pressers. That’s not what he’s doing. Don’t spread lies. It just makes you sound stupid
No, YOU sound stupid. As usual. See idiot, Cuomo does nothing but lie and cry that he wants more, more, more. Forced to admit he’s hiding ventilators in a warehouse, then the asshole says he’s taking ventilators from Upstate using the National Guard as his personal Gestapo. Claiming the whole country will look like NYC. See, this is why everybody North of NYC and West of Albany tells Cuomo to go fuck himself. You many resume kneeling in front of Cuomo now. He does seem to think he’s King.
What has he lied about? You think because ventilators are in a warehouse waiting to go where needed that is lying or a misuse of equipment? Are you slow? Is he supposed to wait until the people actually need them before he tries to get them... that means people die because they don’t appear instantly by magic. You really don’t understand that? What’s wrong with you.

Showing your own stupidity doesn't help you. Cuomo had several chances the last few years to get thousands more ventilators. HE refused and bought solar panels. HIS choice. Thus, HE created his own problem. Are you slow? What part of that was too hard for you to understand? Damn you're not very bright are you?
Cuomo didn’t get enough ventilators... true. Neither did the federal government and neither did the other states. Nobody was prepared for the magnitude of this crisis. That’s a tired attack that doesn’t really work. Try something else
Your surrender is accepted. So you scream about Trump not being prepared and kiss Cuomo's ass and give him a pass. The only things tired here are your excuses for Cuomo's incompetence. You're still failing. Tty again.

Trump will be winning another 4 years. I'm surprised we have some nitwits who think otherwise.
I understand just fine... you just aren’t able to make real arguments. You’re a troll that lacks substance. You’re a dime a dozen on this site. Step it up and do better
No, you need to get an education and stop crying and whining because you can't refute anything. You're several hundred rungs under most of us on the ladder so try to remove your lips from Cuomo's ass and learn something

Your surrender is accepted. So you scream about Trump not being prepared and kiss Cuomo's ass and give him a pass. The only things tired here are your excuses for Cuomo's incompetence. You're still failing. Tty again.
Scream? When was I screaming? Is it possible for you to make it through one post with out the hyperbolic BS?

This thread isn’t about who was better prepared it was comparing the messaging and management of the two leaders during this crisis. One is laying out the facts... the other is doing political showboating.

No, you need to get an education and stop crying and whining because you can't refute anything. You're several hundred rungs under most of us on the ladder so try to remove your lips from Cuomo's ass and learn something
You throw out off topic and strawman arguments. There’s nothing to refute.

This thread isn’t about who was better prepared it was comparing the messaging and management of the two leaders during this crisis. One is laying out the facts... the other is doing political showboating.
Yes, Trump is laying out facts as Cuomo just whines and plays political games d showboats. Cuomo’s lack of preparation clearly shows he is an unfit leader.

Your total surrender is accepted.

Yes, Trump is laying out facts as Cuomo just whines and plays political games d showboats. Cuomo’s lack of preparation clearly shows he is an unfit leader.
You’ve got that backwards... you are obviously not watching what’s going on. Most of what Trump boasts about get immediately contradicted by his own team. He is up there at ya king the media, blaming the Dems and obama and politicizing the shot out of this thing. Wake up

Your total surrender is accepted.
Thank you... I feel so much better now

You’ve got that backwards... you are obviously not watching what’s going on. Most of what Trump boasts about get immediately contradicted by his own team. He is up there at ya king the media, blaming the Dems and obama and politicizing the shot out of this thing. Wake up
Fuck off. You lie and then whine when called out on it. YOU should wake up and quit fellating the asshole Cuomo. I’m sure he appreciates your unbridled worship

Fuck off. You lie and then whine when called out on it. YOU should wake up and quit fellating the asshole Cuomo. I’m sure he appreciates your unbridled worship
i haven’t lied about anything nor have a worshiped anybody. I’m making simple observations that anybody informed on the subject would see for themselves. You’re nothing more than an ignorant troll. It’s obvious. You don’t know what your talking about, can’t list anything factual or specific and you just waste time spewing hyperbolic partisan attacks and claiming fake victories. People like you Deserve to be ignored because you are a waste of time. I think I’m going to go ahead and take my own advise... take some time and Grow the fuck up. You’re Embarrassing yourself on here

New Topics

Forum List

Back