Trump vs. Cuomo

The late Sfachime's son Creepy Andrew is delusional, incompetent, and full of rage as he seems to be suffering from a mind fog type of dementia though obviously not as bad as Sleepy Joe Biden. Can someone characterize the fake way he speaks in public? Like a ghoulish, imitation of a preacher, with that creepy head voice.

In contrast, President Trump is brilliant, quick witted, good natured and very funny.

3trz79.jpg

Exactly skye, and President Trump interacts with the perfectly. He can see through each fake journalist, knowing that the DNC and MSM are the same entity. He calls them out, puts them in their place and is still nice enough to respond to their Fake News "questions."

Don't care..........Not important.

What is important is POLICY.....regardless of this virus.

1 or more SCOTUS picks.
2nd Amendment.......one for and one against.
1 is for lowering taxes one isn't
1 is for more regulation and one isn't.

How Trump rolls in debate and Trolls the left doesn't concern me at all. It's POLICY and that means.............................MAGA .
Wow, this is the king of all diversions. Instead of being honest and admitting Trump is spinning himself into a hole you just dismiss it all together and say it doesn’t matter what he says it only matters what he does. Well I guess I can’t blame you for doing that, hard to own such embarrassment

Who was the fucking stupid press member who asked President Trump how many dead was acceptable? What a lame assed dumb assed stupid question.

There are 2 main differences I notice. The first is that Trump relies heavily on a script when it comes to announcements with interjections of self-congratulations to his staff and himself. The second is that during the president's questions and answers period, I'm not impressed by the media either.

Cuomo handles the press much better than Trump, but then, just about everyone does.
the press is much much easier on a democrat .
In todays presser ........CNN like always tried to start a fight with Trump..........And it was over New York hospitals and masks..............and Trump cleared it up about the masks and his statements.........it was about a SUPPLIER raising concerns over 300,000 masks to one hospital in a day or so.......when it was normally full an using only 10k...........The Supplier was concerned about the numbers and HORDING because the supplier is trying to send masks to the whole country.

This was the best question the moron from CNN could do.........During the presser......Company spokesman came forward with their rolls in this crisis.........and what they were doing to increase supplies.

10 companies are now making or getting ready to make ventilators......and many with PPE increasing production...........this is what is happening..............NOT THE MICKEY MOUSE TDS Media show.
As soon as Trump brings it up on the world stage then he owns responsibility for the narrative. You nor he can now pass it along to the “supplier”. Trump called for journalists to investigate it.

great time to cast doubt and make accusations against the medical community who is risking their lives every day and short of much needed equipment. Way to go Mr President... douchbag

Don't care..........Not important.

What is important is POLICY.....regardless of this virus.

1 or more SCOTUS picks.
2nd Amendment.......one for and one against.
1 is for lowering taxes one isn't
1 is for more regulation and one isn't.

How Trump rolls in debate and Trolls the left doesn't concern me at all. It's POLICY and that means.............................MAGA .
Wow, this is the king of all diversions. Instead of being honest and admitting Trump is spinning himself into a hole you just dismiss it all together and say it doesn’t matter what he says it only matters what he does. Well I guess I can’t blame you for doing that, hard to own such embarrassment
You are going to lose in November.........Even with the Hysteria of this virus.........that he didn't cause.....

They have Lied and tried to take him down for 3 years........now it seems many of them are rooting for the damn virus.........

People will remember that.......AND the Dems will lose..............and will lose more SCOTUS seats...

And you will cry for another 4 years.

A question for those who consider themselves objective thinkers. That means you are capable of critiquing the political figures that you support.

For those of you who have been watching both Cuomos pressers and then Trumps pressers... have you noticed a difference in how the two handle announcements and questions? If so what are the main differences?
Trump is a whining self pitying weasel. If you met him in a bar you'd walk away after 5 minutes after listening to that maniac. But he's running this Country because Trumptards figured it would be fun having a two bit ex reality tv hack as President. When 2 million die & thats almost a given despite the bullshit coming from Trump & his keepers. Think I'm wrong? Look closely at Dr. Brix when she's asked about the death toll. She's ready to break down in tears. And she knows deep down Trump is responsible.

Cuomo is making a believer out of Trump, hands down.

Cuomo is begging Trump for help!
Yes, because his state needs help!! are you really power tripping over that?

A question for those who consider themselves objective thinkers. That means you are capable of critiquing the political figures that you support.

For those of you who have been watching both Cuomos pressers and then Trumps pressers... have you noticed a difference in how the two handle announcements and questions? If so what are the main differences?
Under ANY OBJECTIVE LEFTIST VIEW Cuomo would be DOA. But the lefts values are secondary to defeating Trump.

How about you actually address the OP instead of posting random partisan shit talk

Cuomo handles the press much better than Trump, but then, just about everyone does.
In todays presser ........CNN like always tried to start a fight with Trump..........And it was over New York hospitals and masks..............and Trump cleared it up about the masks and his statements.........it was about a SUPPLIER raising concerns over 300,000 masks to one hospital in a day or so.......when it was normally full an using only 10k...........The Supplier was concerned about the numbers and HORDING because the supplier is trying to send masks to the whole country.

This was the best question the moron from CNN could do.........During the presser......Company spokesman came forward with their rolls in this crisis.........and what they were doing to increase supplies.

10 companies are now making or getting ready to make ventilators......and many with PPE increasing production...........this is what is happening..............NOT THE MICKEY MOUSE TDS Media show.
As soon as Trump brings it up on the world stage then he owns responsibility for the narrative. You nor he can now pass it along to the “supplier”. Trump called for journalists to investigate it.

great time to cast doubt and make accusations against the medical community who is risking their lives every day and short of much needed equipment. Way to go Mr President... douchbag
He told the journalist to do his job................Find abuses and do what a reporter is supposed to do.........

A supplier made the comment to Trump........and they wanted to know why the large numbers so quick.

There are many needing the supplies.........not just New York.......and it is a legitimate point.

I don’t really care about their press conferences. Trump is listening to the experts and working with the federal government and private sector to help with this problem.. Coumo is doing his best he can at ensuring his state is getting the help it needs. Both Trump and Coumo are doing what they need to do.
it seems to me like Trump is constantly contradicting the experts to play up the “We are winning” narrative that he wants to push. He can’t give a straight forward answer to most questions and the record is constantly being fixed by the doctors. It pretty unbelievable if you really look at the evolution of his messaging.

He’s bumbled the messaging, but I pay more attention to what he does as opposed to what he says.
I remember a couple of weeks ago when many were insisting that the coronavirus was a hoax. That was planted in their heads because of right wing messaging. Millions of people were infected with that poisonous messaging and continued to go out and mock the stay at home warnings... as a result outbreaks became worse in many areas... people are now dying. See despite how you try and spin away from Trumps words, they actually do matter. He is POTUS. It’s a damn travesty

Trump is a whining self pitying weasel. If you met him in a bar you'd walk away after 5 minutes after listening to that maniac. But he's running this Country because Trumptards figured it would be fun having a two bit ex reality tv hack as President. When 2 million die & thats almost a given despite the bullshit coming from Trump & his keepers. Think I'm wrong? Look closely at Dr. Brix when she's asked about the death toll. She's ready to break down in tears. And she knows deep down Trump is responsible.

Cuomo is making a believer out of Trump, hands down.

Cuomo is begging Trump for help!
Yes, because his state needs help!! are you really power tripping over that?

because his officials urged everyone to ignore Trump. Ride the subways, pack the theatres, pack the bars and clubs! Yup!

Trump is himself, not a politician but a salesman'
Cuomo is himself too a sleazy politician you cannot trust.
Given the information that both have been pushing during these pressers who do you think has been more factual?

Dr. Fauci, CDC and the WHO...

I know that is not what you asked but I am going to say who I want to hear from and not some long winded New Yorker no matter their damn political party!
Well good for you.... but the two I asked about, Trump the manager of our country and Cuomo the manager of NY are responsible for representing and controlling the state and countries reaction to the pandemic. What they say and do matters. It impacts millions of people.

Trump is himself, not a politician but a salesman'
Cuomo is himself too a sleazy politician you cannot trust.
Given the information that both have been pushing during these pressers who do you think has been more factual?

Dr. Fauci, CDC and the WHO...

I know that is not what you asked but I am going to say who I want to hear from and not some long winded New Yorker no matter their damn political party!
Well good for you.... but the two I asked about, Trump the manager of our country and Cuomo the manager of NY are responsible for representing and controlling the state and countries reaction to the pandemic. What they say and do matters. It impacts millions of people.

So did Bill de Blasio stupid comments and yet I knee better to read the WHO and CDC reports before taking any blowhard politician comments to heart!

Notice I wrote it about every Politician and not just for one side!

The Press IS the Democrats. ;)

What do you expect?
Did you hear the reporter ask Trump today about the Corona death count compared to the daily death count of murdered baby’s via abortion and why he isn’t calling a national emergency over that issue? Was that a democrat asking an objective question in your opinion?

The Press IS the Democrats. ;)

What do you expect?
Did you hear the reporter ask Trump today about the Corona death count compared to the daily death count of murdered baby’s via abortion and why he isn’t calling a national emergency over that issue? Was that a democrat asking an objective question in your opinion?

oh please....grow up!

The Press IS THE DEMOCRATS!

PERIOD.

Forum List

Back