Trump vs CNN - Hilarious Video

Ya see! Every time Trump screws the pooch by saying something crass or rude or just another lie, you will shoot the messenger rather than Rrump himself. Keep telling yourself that news I see fake, Trump is winning and all' fine with the world so long as that world is a White man's world devoid of education and countering opinions.

Morons

Ya see! Every time Trump screws the pooch by saying something crass or rude or just another lie, you will shoot the messenger rather than Rrump himself. Keep telling yourself that news I see fake, Trump is winning and all' fine with the world so long as that world is a White man's world devoid of education and countering opinions.

Morons

Wait a minute: You're White.

Doesn't that mean you world is also "devoid of education and countering options"?

You can't very well exclude yourself, can you? Do you have some "free pass" or something, just because you don't agree with Trump?

Morons

CNN is not a messenger, but a creator of melodramas.

Morons

Yeah. The less truth there is the more room there is to accept the fact that this nation is being lead by an egotistical moron.

This is a great video....Andrew Klavan goes into Trump stomping on CNN...and as a bonus, at the start of the video he explains, in detail, the concept of "White Privilege."

Morons

Yeah. The less truth there is the more room there is to accept the fact that this nation is being lead by an egotistical moron.

Not since January.

nancy drew2.jpg

Forum List

Back