Trump Vs. Cheney in 2024 would be a GREAT matchup

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
In less than six months, Cheney will be unemployed. She'll know that she's a lame duck sometime next week. So she'll have plenty of time to convert to Democrat and start fundraising.

Really, who else could the Dems run? It would give the American voter a chance to say once and for all, what kind of government they want.

Between now and then, Trump supporters need to hit the books, to learn about the Cheney/Bush/Clinton/Obama New World Order, so they know what is at stake if a new generation is allowed to take root.

Ultra-conservative Liz Cheney is certainly burnishing her claim to integrity, but integrity could be a serous liability in the GOP in '24.

In less than six months, Cheney will be unemployed. She'll know that she's a lame duck sometime next week. So she'll have plenty of time to convert to Democrat and start fundraising.

Really, who else could the Dems run? It would give the American voter a chance to say once and for all, what kind of government they want.

Between now and then, Trump supporters need to hit the books, to learn about the Cheney/Bush/Clinton/Obama New World Order, so they know what is at stake if a new generation is allowed to take root.
Crackpot conspiracy paranoia is not needed. The Cry Baby Loser's mounting legal exposure on several fronts is casting him increasingly as a pantload for Republicans running. His losing the popular vote by millions a third time is not a prospect they relish.

Ultra-conservative Cheney's fidelity to the law would be a vexation for Trump, but she has been thoroughly demonized for Trump's weird worshipers. Cast her as Cassandra in any meaningful role in 2024.

Ultra-conservative Liz Cheney....
LaffHarder.gif

Trump bum kissers are apt to bray like intellectually-impaired hyenas when Liz Cheney's conservative credentials are noted.

They are impeccable.

More Conservative Than Other Republicans

liz chaney conservative rating - Search

I think she will be ok, she is a millionaire and gets a nice retirement from the Govt
Well, sure. But she already had plenty of Daddy's money, anyway.

Point is that the only way she can ever hope to hold office again is to become a Democrat, or more correctly, admit she was a Democrat the whole time.

Well, sure. But she already had plenty of Daddy's money, anyway.

Point is that the only way she can ever hope to hold office again is to become a Democrat, or more correctly, admit she was a Democrat the whole time.

Yeah, a lot of Dems vote with the Repub president at a greater than 90% rate :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

When she runs 3rd party she should peel off a decent number of votes from your fat orange traitor or whoever replaces him if he goes to prison.

When she runs 3rd party she should peel off a decent number of votes from your fat orange traitor or whoever replaces him if he goes to prison.
She would get many of the old school New World Order folk. But why would she sacrifice herself like that? Who will be her donors?

She would get many of the old school New World Order folk. But why would she sacrifice herself like that? Who will be her donors?
Her career spent enriching oligarchs will leave her no problem with funding. She already sacrificed herself by not wanting to end democracy just so Trump could feel good about himself. Maybe sacrificing herself has become her kink. She's a Christian after all.

Sounds like you are pretty sure that Liz will never convert to Democrat.

How sure?

I did not say that at all, I laughed at your stupidity she has always been one.

But in your world the only thing that makes on a Repub is to bow down and kiss the ass of Trump

But in your world the only thing that makes on a Repub is to bow down and kiss the ass of Trump
Loyalty to Trump and stop the steal is today's red line for being a "real" republican. In 10 years they'll pretend they never actually supported him, exactly like they've done with Dubya.

So, after voting 79% of the time with the Orange Blob, the Democrats will welcome her?

So, after voting 79% of the time with the Orange Blob, the Democrats will welcome her?

I have no idea what the Dems will do. I am still too busy laughing at you saying she has always been a Dem.

That was some funny ass shit

I have no idea what the Dems will do. I am still too busy laughing at you saying she has always been a Dem.

That was some funny ass shit
But, I mean is she literally going to change her mind about all that 79%, or will she keep voting with Trump if she moves to yet another state and wins a congressional seat of some retiring Dem?

Forum List

Back